Can bottoms go into heat?

backdoorjimmy

For as long as I've been having sex, I go through periods where I'm insanely horny for anal sex no matter what. My hole feels like it's shivering all the time and I feel like I need to take it up the butt right away. Even when I get a good lay in, I still want more. The last week has been really bad for me and it feels like no matter how much I get laid, I need more. My boyfriend joked that I go into heat like a dog but it makes me wonder if bottoms can actually go into heat. Is that what's happening? Do any other bottoms go through this? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I have never thought of it as being in heat, but that might be it. I often will get that feeling that I just need to be bred....it doesn’t go away until I am fucked...sometimes even then I need several fuckings before I can relax....and as I get older, the need increases....I am 66?

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole
13 minutes ago, Dannee52 said:

I have never thought of it as being in heat, but that might be it. I often will get that feeling that I just need to be bred....it doesn’t go away until I am fucked...sometimes even then I need several fuckings before I can relax....and as I get older, the need increases....I am 66?

Ditto... 
I am 59   ?

I guess that we may well do. If I don't get fucked for two days I am unbearable amd have been like that for 20 years. I don't know whether it is an addiction or "heat" but when I get that urge for cock nothing satisfies it except cock. Even my ex used to know my moods and even if he had fucked me twice he would say "you still horny" and I would say yes and he would just say go out and have fun., so I would go to the dark room and get fucked another four or five times.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, brayton said:

Yes...been in heat the last couple of weeks and going to bathhouse looking for loads

Hot. My bf is lining up a train for me. I got off work early today and he's going to be getting out of class in 2 hours. We've been trying to arrange something for today so I'm hoping it happens. I've been looking forward to it all week. One of our friends offered to host but we haven't heard back from him since the day before yesterday.

• Like 2

Guest GoneFishing
6 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

So it's a seasonal thing for you? That's interesting. It seems to happen at random times for me. 

Yes because I can go to Palm Springs and Texas and be nude all day at the clothing optional resorts or tubs. Add booze to mix and it’s on !