Can bottoms go into heat?

backdoorjimmy

Being "in heat" is how i have long described my state of desire, makes total sense to me as a bottom that other bottoms would relate as well. 

As a little kid growing up in LA, before i was sexually active, i remember seeing a large number of male dogs around a house (maybe 15 to 20).  i was informed that there was a bitch in heat inside the house.  The owner came outside in an attempt to chase them away and in the process, the bitch go lose and came outside. What transpired was the first group fuck i ever witnessed. Two dogs would get knotted, but that didn't keep the others from waiting their turn. Even at that age, before i really fully knew i was a gay bottom, i remember being envious of the bitch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2019 at 3:29 PM, downtownswallow said:

Ummmmm....it’s called being horny and needing to cum. Once that load comes out the “heat” is gone. 

Ummmmm....only for some men. There are those of us who not only don’t feel that building sexual tension as centered around our cocks, but also don’t feel fulfilled by ejaculation. Some of us, myself included, actually find ejaculation and the chemical change that follows rather unpleasant. Your “heat” may just be the horny kind that cools off when you pop your cork, but don’t assume that your experience of it is the same as everyone else’s. The variety of responses in this thread is evidence that it’s not that simple.

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, MusclePup said:

i am in heat now.... no matter how many cocks and loads i take... it is never enough.

I’d love to fuck You sometime. Shoot my pent up load into your ass after getting my hole flooded with seed

• Like 1

I am 54, and like some of the others, I've found it gets worse (more intense and frequent) the older I've gotten. I have always equated it with being in heat. There are literally times it has gotten so bad I have called off work or missed something important because I NEEDED Cock! If it continues at this rate, by the time I'm 60 I'm going to be in a constant state of heat! And yeah...when it hits, one Cock/fuck is NEVER enough!!

Guest GoneFishing

Oh yes I do !

summertime in Palm Springs when it’s super hot finds me being a total pig in heat.  Soon cum !

I know the feeling...I am constantly in heat...just like a cat...can't get enough raw cock and man sperm😛...got to get to the bath house/sex club😋...luv the dark room!!  Oink!!!!!!🤩🐷

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm not a bottom, so I may not be able to put in my oar for this one. But I can say that at least once a month, my blood feels like it's on fire. Whether it's affected by the full moon or what, I don't know, but I have these urges to get nailed REALLY HARD. And that's not like me because I'm not a bottom. Maybe it's hormonal.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:37 PM, Rascal9 said:

I’d love to fuck You sometime. Shoot my pent up load into your ass after getting my hole flooded with seed

hell yeah!!  breed the hell out of me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RawCunt said:

I find full moons seem to put me on heat

I agree with you that full moons can make some guys and to be honest it works on me as well. Happy pozzing!☣️❤️

Definitely we go into heat! For me it comes and goes. I’m in heat right now. I can jerk off, get one or two cum loads in my ass and it does nothing to quell my horniness. I just need more.  As this builds in me the only thing I have learned in the last few years to end it is having an extreme cum dump experience. Gang bang, let any top man use me, do what I was meant to do, then the “heat” goes away; for months, or sometimes just for a few weeks. I think I’m in heat more often in the summer. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1