Can bottoms go into heat?

backdoorjimmy

I enjoy group sex - party and lots of cum loads but curious - this question - Tina Booty Bump - getting HOT !  I always get excited seeing dicks - all types .  Curious - has anyone slipped a Tina Booty Bump in a bottom and the bottom went Whore or Slut craving dicks ?     :)

• 7 months later...
On 5/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, omarc92 said:

i am in heat 24/7 i feel my hole shivering and even if i do get bred by one guy its still not satisfied I need at least 5 guys to calm down . And that's an everyday thing . Maybe it's cuz of my age I'm 26 and horny 

I felt like that at 26, and I still feel like that at 38... so get ready to take a LOT of random raw cock over the next decade+.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I always get super horny on a full moon and at least a coupe night per week I want to get fucked. Whether I get fucked or not I seem to want it more one or two nights out any given week or so and on a full moon I NEED to get fucked and I want to get someone cum in me. I'm neg and I've been craving to take poz cum more and more and I know I'm meant to be poz, its an instinct I know its part of who I'm meant to be. The more I'm in heet the higher the need to take loads and the more I want to finally get pozzed. So I say yes it is possible for a bottom t be in heet…..  I feel like I am right now in fact as I type this. I'm in eastern TN. and if you're interested send me a message maybe we can one day hook up and you can cum inside me. I won't refuse a hot guy a nice cock or a hot fuck. And I sometimes travel too. One day I want to travel somewhere to be able to unleash the pent up cumwhore inside me and ……..anf get bred like a neighborhood bitch in heet with a pack of dogs ready to knock me up and get me pregnant. I need it done finally.

20140820_065343485_iOS.jpg

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

It's not seasonal for me but I definitely have these "in heat" moments, such as when I would invite guys one after the other to breed me, hop from one threesome/orgy to another throughout the day, or when I can easily take in my buddy's big black dick with just spit as lube. I call these "hongry" --- hungry plus horny --- moments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

I certainly do. There are periods where I can take sex or leave it but there are other times when I’ll literally do anything to get cock.

Right there with ya..  Right now, I'm definitely in heat.. 

• Like 1