Can bottoms go into heat?

backdoorjimmy

Def horny year round, but Spring and Summer are when I'm most focused on sex and breeding... I especially love it outdoors. The more I fuck and get fucked the more I want, too. Breeding 5x a week feels like the right cadence most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...

Being in heat sounds about right. I often have periods of time where all I really want or need is to be taken and seeded. All my energy goes into using any and all online hookup apps, sites to arrange something. All the while that is going on I am jerking off as much as I can. It does not subside even after a successful hookup, I can still be wanting more and more after. But if after a long time, like say a month, and it becomes apparent that nothing is going to happen I can suddenly walk away and my need for release subsides a tad (I jerk off at least once a day). But I cycle pretty much all year round. I am just now experiencing that non-manic period for the first time since moving to the Netherlands this past January. For me being bred is the ultimate stress release, jerking off is just a stop gap in between, and moving to a new country is a massive stressor.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I would say yes to this.  I sometimes will go for weeks or even months without even thinking about sex.  But then I will go into a period when that is all I think about and have to find cocks to use me. And OMG do i need to suck cocks.  Like just recently I went for I guess for about five or six weeks sex not on my mind.  But then about three days ago I am back into "heat" and I am craving for cocks in my ass and mouth.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yes! For me If I go out cruising feeling a bit horny and get fucked and loaded it’s like Jekyll and Hyde and my real pig side cums out!  get hungry and can’t get enough and it’s like a craving that can’t be satisfied- I can take as much dick as possible and always go home wanting more, maybe one day I’ll get royally fucked like one of you US cumdumps , until then this UK slut will have to keep looking ! 🍑🍆💦💦💦💦

• Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

I love the OP for posting this and part of the reason why I joined the site was for the community. I belong here, lol.

My experience is very similar and I need to figure out how to multi-quote within my response...as others have already said what I have experienced. My personal frustration comes from not always having an erect man inside of me. I love men and I particularly find them lovely when they are selfishly focused on their need to spread their seed or sew their oats. lol And I want to be that @anonCUMtainer there to receive them and help them realize their carnal urge to mount and breed.

It also makes me feel more "alive".

The lack of having a hard man inside of me makes me grumpy...and my poor partner bears the brunt of that. Love you guys!