Thinking back to the old days

Oldercumslut

Was laying here waiting for a hookup to show up and started thinking back to the past.  I find that now years later I really miss the old rest stops.  I remember a memorable night being bent over a concrete picnic table and taking on whoever showed up.   The risk, the fun,   Ahh those were the days.

What did you like about the old days?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I liked the variety of guys, and spontaneity of it all. No time to analyze profiles and pics, back and forth emails, etc. of course, many lost hours waiting in the car or bathroom stall. State cops and fencing have made rest areas mostly worthless now in my state.

Edited by Opensesame

When I was younger, I didn't bb much but one time at a rest stop, there was a married cumpig servicing a group on his knees with his pants around his ankles. I rubbed his ass and he moaned.

I grabbed his hips, spit on my cock and fucked him raw in front of the others. Dumped my load in his cheating ass while the others were egging me on to cum.

When I was walking away the next guy took over his sloppy hole. Looks like they'd found a new toy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I liked the surprise of ITF (in the flesh) cruising.  Being in a park and seeing someone who you KNEW was interested.  Doing the dance, if I do this will he get the hint... Should I follow him  back there?   and the reveal. an unassuming guy with a monster cock or a huge gay with an average one or a thick one with a lot of foreskin or the ones that leak precum like a faucet.... I love variety.  These days, you know every freckle on him before you even meet him!

• Like 1

Yeah that's a good way of describing it.   Doing the dance.

Most of those places are gone everywhere.  I always knew I could find some action somewhere though.  From Northern Maine to the far south.  As long as no one was bothering anyone, the cops left us alone.

Guest Upstateguy518

The surprise is the best part. You never know who shows up. I was checking out a cruising spot in my area and ran into a former coworker. Ended up shooting a load down his throat in the park restroom. It was awesome.

• 1 month later...