What constitutes a boring hookup for you.

Oldercumslut

Just had the most boring hookup ever.  Lasted about three minutes and I got nothing but a load.

He came in, was already hard pushed it in.  stroked for three min and just pulled otu.  No change in stroke speed or anythieng. no grunting.  If it didn't drip out of me I wouldn't have known he came.  I got the load, but BORING.

What constitues a boring fuck for you?

On 2/8/2019 at 12:10 AM, Oldercumslut said:

Just had the most boring hookup ever.  Lasted about three minutes and I got nothing but a load.

He came in, was already hard pushed it in.  stroked for three min and just pulled otu.  No change in stroke speed or anythieng. no grunting.  If it didn't drip out of me I wouldn't have known he came.  I got the load, but BORING.

What constitues a boring fuck for you?

I think the point is you’re a “cumslut”. You’re job is to service a top and take his load ensuring not to waste it by it dropping onto the floor etc. the fact that you found it boring is irrelevant as it wasn’t about you but about opening your cunt and servicing the top. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vhungrybutt said:

I think the point is you’re a “cumslut”. You’re job is to service a top and take his load ensuring not to waste it by it dropping onto the floor etc. the fact that you found it boring is irrelevant as it wasn’t about you but about opening your cunt and servicing the top. 

Aren't bottoms allowed to have some fun too while servicing a top? A top blowing a load within 3 minutes and walking out is not my idea of fun. For me sex is a 2-way street.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

It's about quality rather than quality.  If it lasts only 3 minutes, but it was a fantastic 3 minutes, then fine by me.

I hate guys who mistake "passionate" as doing everything very slow and gentle to where I lose interest.  The point is to make me beg for your cock, like the slut that I am.  Not imagine myself waiting for it to be over.

Endless foreplay and sucking. Years ago, I used to date this guy who was very sweet and romantic but I found sex with him extremely boring. For more than 2 hours we would still never move past just kissing, touching and sucking each other.  Unless I am on chems, then I could suck for hours non-stop, otherwise I would like my one-on-one vanilla sex over and done within a “reasonable” time. If it is gonna be all night non-drug fuelled sex, there gotta be some other kinky games:).

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, ltrhornypig said:

Endless foreplay and sucking. Years ago, I used to date this guy who was very sweet and romantic but I found sex with him extremely boring. For more than 2 hours we would still never move past just kissing, touching and sucking each other.  Unless I am on chems, then I could suck for hours non-stop, otherwise I would like my one-on-one vanilla sex over and done within a “reasonable” time. If it is gonna be all night non-drug fuelled sex, there gotta be some other kinky games:).

Agreed. Foreplay should be ample time to to work some tits over, eat some ass, suck cock to a firm rod and then the plowing begins. 10 minutes top or it becomes a chore = boring.  Mazitov !

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Boring for me is when the other guy is distracted by his cell phone. Maybe that’s more aggravating. We’re getting hot and heavy and the phone buzzes a couple times and they want to check it. What!?! Is it your BF checking in on you? Lining up your next fuck? Hoping for something better? Am I boring you? I don’t care how hot you are, how fine that ass is, or how big your dick..,three times and you’re out. Had another guy who was a total exhibitionist...wanted to stream us having sex and agreed not to show my face. The whole time he had his face turned to the computer and the chat room to see what people were saying. Worse still, every once in a while he’d stop to type something back. The sex went on forever and honestly it was not fun. We’re he not so hot I’d never have agreed to it. I agree about the talkers too... so many young guys just talk and talk and talk and it’s not sexy. That’s why I switched to Mexican boys instead...plus they all pretty much bareback. Bottoms who just lay there and say nothing are boring too. I’m bringing my A game and they’re just laying there. Again, am I boring you? I’ve had a few tops too who just lay there (straight boys usually) who expect me to ride their cock and do all the work. Yeah...I’ll do it cause I want your cum inside me but I resent it and you’re probably boring your GF to death too you lame fuck. 

A good example is this fucking HOT 18 y/o I bred last night. Fucked in the backseat of his car. He barely said a word even though I was fucking the shit out of him. After I’d shot two loads in him the little fucker still said nothing, slid off my dick and started dressing. No “thanks” or “that was hot”. Drove me back to my car in silence and said nothing as I got out. Yeah...lose my number babe...I will not be messaging you again.