What I love about sucking dick

whore4poz

I realize that giving oral is not the best way to get pozzed, but it remains my favorite way of giving sexual pleasure to men. I also know that some of the things about which I speak don't apply to everyone. That being said...

I love being summoned to a cheap hotel by stragglers through town to suck anon cock. I don't know his name, he doesn't know mine, and that turns me on. 

I love when he's standing, and looking down on me - while I'm on my knees, looking up at him. I love that I'm not allowed to touch myself - after all, this isn't about my sexual climax, it's about his

I love taking my time. I'm not in a hurry. If I'm sucking a cock, that dick is the only thing that exists on the planet. 

I love that when I have his dick in my mouth, I have his full attention. I love when he puts his hands on my shoulders and starts moving his hips back and forth - it tells me that he's into what I'm doing to him. It tells me he's taking charge of me. 

I love that I have his power in my mouth. That I can cradle his cock on my tongue, and FEEL that he's rock hard. I love feeling the skin on his dick slide back and forth a little independently of the muscle under it. 

I love that when he gets close to cumming, his breathing becomes erratic. Rapid and shallow. I love the moaning, the twisting, and when he calls me a dirty slut. 

I love feeling of him cumming in my mouth - sometimes they shove hard and shoot down my throat but most keeping pumping and gradually fill my mouth with his warm, thick seed. 

I love holding it there, and swallowing it only when I'm looking him in the eyes just so he'll know he was right when he called me a dirty slut.

While I like being invited to stay, put my head on his chest while we lay in bed and listen to his breathe....I love when, after he's cum, he tells me to grab my coat and leave. It makes me feel used. 

I love the next few weeks as I wonder (hope) that he gave me an STD - a feeling that continues until I get my tests back. I know I could get tested before then, but I like not knowing one way or the other so I tend to drag it out a little bit. I walk around with a smile on my face that the rest of the world doesn't understand. 

I love that one day, I just may sit down with my doctor and she says...."Well, you're HIV positive now...."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice job of expressing what goes through the mind of a dedicated cocksucker.

If I may - Have you ever considered putting the cummers hand on your throat so he can feel you swallow his seed?

I've been doing it for years...and while sone guys don't really get it; it has been my experience that most enjoy the sense of power and dominance over me that moment provides them. Just something to consider.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

Nice job of expressing what goes through the mind of a dedicated cocksucker.

If I may - Have you ever considered putting the cummers hand on your throat so he can feel you swallow his seed?

I've been doing it for years...and while sone guys don't really get it; it has been my experience that most enjoy the sense of power and dominance over me that moment provides them. Just something to consider.

If I ever get the chance again, I'll do that. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 11:04 AM, ChainedBoy said:

Have you ever considered putting the cummers hand on your throat so he can feel you swallow his seed?

I much prefer that the man reach down to grip my throat of his own accord. With one hand on the back of my head to force me down and the other wrapped tightly around my throat, he shows me his strength and his capacity for violence. I surrender to the threat and power of his male instincts as he forces his seed into me.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

I much prefer that the man reach down to grip my throat of his own accord.... I surrender to the threat and power of his male instincts as he forces his seed into me.

I stongly agree! But for those feeders that may not be comfortable being as agressive, it sends a message...gives them a green light to take a more dominant stance on any future encounters...whether with you or others.