Insatiable CumDump visiting Amsterdam & Berlin

insatiablebot

My first trip to Europe is around the corner. 

As per my research , the two cities to get maximum raw action and loads for a cum dump are Amsterdam and Berlin. So the flights and hotels have been booked. And I plan to offer my newly prepped up ass to take as many loads as possible for 9 days in Amsterdam followed by 9 days in Berlin ?

Amsterdam - 28th Feb to 8th March

Berlin - 9th March to 18th March

Any suggestions for the best places to get raw and rough loads are welcome. Also, I’d love to arrange for Anon scenes at my hotel rooms or at a voyeur top’s place where my poppered up ass would be ready and willing to take all loads that come it’s way. I love being blindfolded and poppered up as various cocks use my holes for their pleasure. 

So any voyeur out there who would like to see me get pounded by multiple raw dicks is welcome to message.  

https://breeding.zone/profile/67411-insatiablebot/?tab=node_gallery_gallery

Edited by insatiablebot

Ah that would be stunning. Thank you sooooooo much. I would soooo love a top to pimp me out at various dark rooms and get my ass loaded as I sniff away on poppers, blindfolded. 

I already have 'Meat Market' on my list :) Obviously I plan to put the red hood on, just hoping that majority of tops like to fuck bare and I don't end up losing out on some good dicks. 

7 hours ago, z28 said:

You're in luck! On the 2th March, there is Meat Market in club Church!

https://www.clubchurch.nl/parties/meat-market.html

I live near Amsterdam, can show you the city and the dark rooms. 

In Berlin you go visit LAB, also have a the fickstutenmarkt party on the 9th so you’ll be able to experience both the knock off party in club church and the real deal in Berlin ? (been  to both and they are amazing) 

der boiler is a nice sauna to relax and take loads too 

• Like 1

Oh wow !!! I didn’t know about the Berlin Party ?Thank you sooooo much . My ass shall be forever thankful to you ?

1 hour ago, Hunter22 said:

In Berlin you go visit LAB, also have a the fickstutenmarkt party on the 9th so you’ll be able to experience both the knock off party in club church and the real deal in Berlin ? (been  to both and they are amazing) 

der boiler is a nice sauna to relax and take loads too 

Edited by insatiablebot

On 2/17/2019 at 9:18 PM, Guygonebad said:

I love Amsterdam and have had some of my best times there!!! So enjoy and cannot wait to hear and see what fun u get into!

Which venue would you recommend I visit on my first day in Amsterdam? 28th Feb, Thursday.

I am trying to make up my mind between Cuckoo's nest .. The Web ... and Dirty Dicks :) Club Church has a Drag night on Thursday (28th Feb), so I am not sure how much a horny bottom like me would enjoy that.