How does it feel to get pozzed?

whore4poz

• 3 weeks later...

The feeling is awesome!!!

Am always proud to tell a top guy I’m poz, I think it confirms to them that I really am a bugged up cumdump who accepts all loads. 

Am not sure now about my status now, have been taking raw loads now since the beginning of 2017 and was still neg as of thanksgiving of 2018 and have not tested since then. Have had several loads deposited since then also, but the last few at the beginning of this year kind of stand out over any of the others I've ever had. I got hooked back up with a lost partner from several years back and he began doing me agan in January of this year.

From the beginning of the reunion, there seemed to be a big difference in his loads and the way he was delivering them. He seemed to be much more aggressive about it and when he dropped his loads, they were very hot and with much more volume than he had ever had before in the previous years.

While he's never came out and indicated he is poz, i'm pretty sure he is and that's probably why his cum is so hot when he unloads and it's wonderful!! 

Guest cardoc49
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:14 AM, hillboy said:

The feeling is awesome!!!

Am always proud to tell a top guy I’m poz, I think it confirms to them that I really am a bugged up cumdump who accepts all loads. 

hey: you certainly are a very kind and dedicated guy - so POZnPROUD!

It wasn't intentional, and i'm not totally sure who actually pozzed me, but I do recall a few different times when I suspected maybe something was up...the fuck felt different, the cum running through my ass tingled inside my ass...it felt like i was absorbing sperm and dna, which i was.  There was a time when this one dude piston-fucked me hard and shot his load multiple times in my hole.  I remember my ass was on fire.  Got home and stripped off my undies and a mix of blood and cum staining them.  I fingered my hole, as i like to do, playing and tasting the cum from my ass.  It tasted really strong, like cum can, but this was like cum with testosterone hormone rage-like the scent of the top who bred me like no tomorrow.  Maybe it was the scent of hiv, blood, hormones...anyway, my ass burned..i also developed a low grade fever later that night, with some sweats.  Never thought about whether i was converting or not. 

• Like 3

Guest hodannyboi

My skin prickled and my heart felt like an empty stomach, sort of like the sensation you feel when you've finished masturbating in your tent and you realize the approaching footsteps aren't your friends who were supposed to be back from their quick hike at least an hour ago.

Then I hiccuped and woke back up with my sore hole dripping cum and trying to remember where I was and who had fucked me.

• 1 month later...
Guest pozhetero

Although I wasn't consciously 'chasing', I purposefully indulged in high-risk bareback sex - and sought out poz partners. I didn't "know" while fucking that I'd been infected. Rather, I discovered this after the fact (at a check-up with my doctor). Nonetheless, I'm aware of when and where I got infected (and can 'narrow down' my pozzer to a small group of people).

I'd always thought 'I could get infected' (given my promiscuous lifestyle). And I received the news of my infection as confirmation. My initial thought was "okay, it's happened". Then I thought "I no longer need to worry about that" … and this thought was quickly replaced with "perhaps the thrill has now gone".

But I now enjoy knowing that my seed is toxic (as I'm not on meds). And I'm interested in getting 'super' infected.

• 3 weeks later...

i was pozzed at the first time i got tricked to bb and took very fertile semens from a straight stud!

Met a visitor on CL years ago, a hot role play turned him so horny and precum so much that I actually thought he cum but he hasnt. first time he insert the head in, he released a soft moan in pleasure and immediately apologize and pulled out. few time of such teasing, i was hoping he will push in and he did. no conversation at all and the first thing he said was whispering on my ear that he's getting close. He was just a second so close as he stopped fucking me immediately and last thing he said was "fuck"... I felt his first stream of cumshot in me.

no bb for me until i got my result so I knew who converted me. I took 2 bare cocks few days later and after that, i dont buy condoms anymore :-) 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know 100% how I got pozzed. About a month and a half ago, I answered an online ad where three young tops (19, 20, and 22) were looking for a bottom to fuck. The ad said that they wanted a bottom who was negative and liked to be tied up. I would like to add that I love to be tied up. Being tied up makes me feel helpless and unable to stop someone's actions and I love that feeling. Anyways, the next day I went to the house of the 22 year old and when I arrived, I was asked if I was sure that I wanted them to fuck me. I was told that once I said yes and stepped into the house, I wouldn't be able to back out. I told them that I wanted them to fuck me and that I was 100% sure. When I walked into the house, I was immediately tied up so that I couldn't go anywhere. The first top then prepared to fuck me.

When I first answered the ad, I didn't know the status of any of the three tops and I didn't ask. I very quickly found out the three were HIV+. The first top started fucking me and a few seconds before the first top cummed in me, he slowed down slightly and whispered in my ear. He told me that he was HIV+ and before I could react, he thrusted one last time and shot his load into me. After the first top pulled out, I was told that all three of them were HIV+. I was told that all three of them had recently been infected with HIV and that they wanted to share the gift with others. Now I realized why I was asked at the door if I was sure that I wanted them to fuck me. I knew that when a person first gets infected, their viral load is very high. Since the first top had just shot their poz load into me, I knew there was a high chance that the load had already infected me. Looking at the other two tops, I knew that if I wasn't pozzed yet, I was about to be. There was no way I was coming out of this and staying negative. Plus I was tied up, so even if I wanted to fight back, I couldn't. (Not that I wanted to fight back.) So I then just waited for the other two to fuck me. I knew my fate was already sealed. For the next several hours, the three tops took turns fucking me.

A week and a half later, I came down with the flu. I knew this wasn't any ordinary flu, I knew it was the fuck flu. I didn't get tested immediately. I waited to get tested at first, but I soon went and got tested because even though I knew I was HIV+, I wanted documented proof. I got my results back a couple days ago and it proved that I am HIV+.

Edited by foxpaw12
Fixed a typo.
  • Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Guest subsam1512
36 minutes ago, foxpaw12 said:

I know 100% how I got pozzed. About a month and a half ago, I answered an online ad where three young tops (19, 20, and 22) were looking for a bottom to fuck. The ad said that they wanted a bottom who was negative and liked to be tied up. I would like to add that I love to be tied up. Being tied up makes me feel helpless and unable to stop someone's actions and I love that feeling. Anyways, the next day I went to the house of the 22 year old and when I arrived, I was asked if I was sure that I wanted them to fuck me. I was told that once I said yes and stepped into the house, I wouldn't be able to back out. I told them that I wanted them to fuck me and that I was 100% sure. When I walked into the house, I was immediately tied up so that I couldn't go anywhere. The first top then prepared to fuck me.

When I first answered the ad, I didn't know the status of any of the three tops and I didn't ask. I very quickly found out the three were HIV+. The first top started fucking me and a few seconds before the first top cummed in me, he slowed down slightly and whispered in my ear. He told me that he was HIV+ and before I could react, he thrusted one last time and shot his load into me. After the first top pulled out, I was told that all three of them were HIV+. I was told that all three of them had recently been infected with HIV and that they wanted to share the gift with others. Now I realized why I was asked at the door if I was sure that I wanted them to fuck me. I knew that when a person first gets infected, their viral load is very high. Since the first top had just shot their poz load into me, I knew there was a high chance that the load had already infected me. Looking at the other two tops, I knew that if I wasn't pozzed yet, I was about to be. There was no way I was coming out of this and staying negative. Plus I was tied up, so even if I wanted to fight back, I couldn't. (Not that I wanted to fight back.) So I then just waited for the other two to fuck me. I knew my fate was already sealed. For the next several hours, the three tops took turns fucking me.

A week and a half later, I came down with the flu. I knew this wasn't any ordinary flu, I knew it was the fuck flu. I didn't get tested immediately. I waited to get tested at first, but I soon went and got tested because even though I knew I was HIV+, I wanted documented proof. I got my results back a couple days ago and it proved that I am HIV+.

damn... that is so hot dude.  thanks for sharing this. 

Guest subsam1512
On 2/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, skylon said:

I'm 99% sure of who pozzed me, but I didn't know at the time he was fucking me. The guy I'm sure who knocked me up I met one summer in the park. He was a very hot hot black guy who when I first met I thought was on the dl looking for a blow job. One thing led to another and we were passionately kissing, sucking each other, rimming and of course fucking. Eventually I had my shorts off, on my back, legs in the air and him pounding me. We met about 5 times that summer. Always bareback, no talk of condoms or status, just passionate sex. Every time I would take his load and drive home, having to change my cum soaked shorts...a few times they were tainted pink....About 4 weeks after our last encounter...early September I came down with a bad flu. fever, aches, night sweats, chills and feeling just plain crappy. The acute stage lasted only 5 days, but I didn't fully recover for at least a week later. I was a bit worried as this wasn't flu season but once I was better, it was out of sight out of mind...The following spring I tested poz. I had a moderate Vl and a good CD4 so the infection couldn't have been years old....

I never saw the guy again after our last fuck but I'm sure it was him. I'll bet he didn't know he was poz either....Our sex was some of the hottest I ever had...Passionate, aggressive, and intimate. My fantasy has always been to meet a neg guy, fall in love, go off meds temporarily and with his consent share my DNA...Can you imagine how intense the lovemaking would be? Both men knowing they are sharing poz seed getting ready to be knocked up

hehe I bet you would like to meet this guy again for more passionate aggressive sex.   Awesome account of you getting knocked up!!!

Edited by subsam1512

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, foxpaw12 said:

I'd love this to happen to me. Got the address?

On 6/12/2019 at 1:16 AM, foxpaw12 said:

It turns me on to think I could get converted the same way, then I would accept and enjoy my fate. Fuck flu would suffice to know I have been pozzed. No need to get tested, as I wouldn’t go on meds anyway after it happens. It is great to see that MTF trans girls like us are getting HIV-pregnant, whether deliberately or by accident.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 7:16 PM, foxpaw12 said:

How many times you been back?