How does it feel to get pozzed?

whore4poz

On 6/11/2019 at 7:16 PM, foxpaw12 said:

I know 100% how I got pozzed. About a month and a half ago, I answered an online ad where three young tops (19, 20, and 22) were looking for a bottom to fuck. The ad said that they wanted a bottom who was negative and liked to be tied up. I would like to add that I love to be tied up. Being tied up makes me feel helpless and unable to stop someone's actions and I love that feeling. Anyways, the next day I went to the house of the 22 year old and when I arrived, I was asked if I was sure that I wanted them to fuck me. I was told that once I said yes and stepped into the house, I wouldn't be able to back out. I told them that I wanted them to fuck me and that I was 100% sure. When I walked into the house, I was immediately tied up so that I couldn't go anywhere. The first top then prepared to fuck me.

When I first answered the ad, I didn't know the status of any of the three tops and I didn't ask. I very quickly found out the three were HIV+. The first top started fucking me and a few seconds before the first top cummed in me, he slowed down slightly and whispered in my ear. He told me that he was HIV+ and before I could react, he thrusted one last time and shot his load into me. After the first top pulled out, I was told that all three of them were HIV+. I was told that all three of them had recently been infected with HIV and that they wanted to share the gift with others. Now I realized why I was asked at the door if I was sure that I wanted them to fuck me. I knew that when a person first gets infected, their viral load is very high. Since the first top had just shot their poz load into me, I knew there was a high chance that the load had already infected me. Looking at the other two tops, I knew that if I wasn't pozzed yet, I was about to be. There was no way I was coming out of this and staying negative. Plus I was tied up, so even if I wanted to fight back, I couldn't. (Not that I wanted to fight back.) So I then just waited for the other two to fuck me. I knew my fate was already sealed. For the next several hours, the three tops took turns fucking me.

A week and a half later, I came down with the flu. I knew this wasn't any ordinary flu, I knew it was the fuck flu. I didn't get tested immediately. I waited to get tested at first, but I soon went and got tested because even though I knew I was HIV+, I wanted documented proof. I got my results back a couple days ago and it proved that I am HIV+.

This story is hot. I love the idea of 'no turning back'. The consequences of one decision. Even if this story was not about being impregnated by poz tops. the premise that once you say yes and enter the house there is no turning back.  It gets me all worked up. I'd love to be in your place.

I waiver on being pozzed. If I knew a top was poz, I'm not sure I could say 'yes'. Even though it's a shitty thing to do, I think I'd rather a top load me up and then tell me. Or tell me just before he unloads in my ass.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1