Any recommendations for whoring a cumdump out?

Guest ignignokt

Guest ignignokt

Planning to get a room at red roof inn. Want this slut to take dozens of anonymous/unknown loads.

Anyone know if it's better to post a party in advance and/or just use an ad on bbrt? Any other tips?

Guest MightyMouth
17 hours ago, ignignokt said:

Planning to get a room at red roof inn. Want this slut to take dozens of anonymous/unknown loads.

Anyone know if it's better to post a party in advance and/or just use an ad on bbrt? Any other tips?

My experience has always been that posting in advance gets you a lot of responses saying they're in but it's usually just some dude jacking off to the fantasy of it that won't show up.  I haven't done this type of thing in a long time but I think I would do day of and maybe use grindr too.  Good luck.

Guest Hijinx33
1 hour ago, 8x6rawtop said:

I do great whoring out visiting cum dumps at the red roof inn.

Usually have them post the ad on BBRT and I tell my top buddies that tag team with me..

As long as my toxic seed get planted deep..with my other top  buddies..

I might just have to get in touch with you in march when i visit ATL.  I'll be there for 3 days over a weekend.  Would love to be whored out and thoroughly fucked. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ignignokt
On 2/16/2019 at 12:13 AM, 8x6rawtop said:

Usually have them post the ad on BBRT and I tell my top buddies that tag team with me..

I'll let you know when I do it. You and your friends would be welcome to breed the cumslut as much as you want

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, 8x6rawtop said:

Moved away from atlanta a while back, if I get back want you to whore me out to all your poz friends and anon loads.