New to NYC, tried to fight the addiction.

why am I only wanting poz holes now? 

28, been single and gay over 14 years. 

Im at a new hole a day now. Was never this way b4 nyc. Effecting health and focus- made myself a page @bxcommunitydick on all gay apps. After I cum 15mins later im horny again. How does one master sex addiction? Rican here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest cardoc49

Hi RIcan: thanks for sharing your feelings and doubts: please let me hug you and assure you that you are absolutely FINE: the feelings and desire for poz holes only earn to show us just how universal the fascination and love for HIV is! so please embrace your HIV love, its so beautiful indeed 

xx

Carsten

NY Born here. 

Only way to master an A-dik-tion is to know the beast that it is. Respect it and keep it under control. 

you can indulge yourself, but don't lose perspective and pod Holes fucki rule. making neg holes poz is even better 

• Upvote 1

I really found SAA helpful in introducing harm reduction strategies in how I approach sex. Kayne’s “don’t lose perespective” is spot on. At a moment when your urges seemed satisfied take some time to identify what’s important to you and what limits you’re willing to put in place to make sure your desires don’t Negatively impact your life. 

When I worked a nine to five, one of my strategies was partying only started Friday evening and ended in time for me to go to church Sunday mornings. Did I show up at church high AF? Yes but god didn’t care, and the readings music and homilies usually helped me chill. Afterward I’d eat a big breakfast, put in a load of laundry, and spend Sunday on couch or in bed.

I clearly remember standing in a group circling a fuckbud who had a traffic cone in his ass waiting for our chempiss and my dick was not cooperating. I noted the time and was like, “sorry this isn’t happening this session, I gotta pull it together to get to church”. One of the other piss givers was like “is that an after hours party”? Our hosting piss bottom removed his ball gag and loudly said, “no he’s actually going to church to pray for us sinners”.

The “stop in time for church” strategy allowed me to function for work, and also stopped me from that cycle of seeking the next high or next awesome sexual experience. (Know when to hold them, know when to fold them)

• Upvote 5

On 2/10/2019 at 3:45 AM, Kayne said:

NY Born here. 

Only way to master an A-dik-tion is to know the beast that it is. Respect it and keep it under control. 

you can indulge yourself, but don't lose perspective and pod Holes fucki rule. making neg holes poz is even better 

Ive just accepted it man nyc changes men. Endless guys so sex is never ending

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, NJshorebear said:

I really found SAA helpful in introducing harm reduction strategies in how I approach sex. Kayne’s “don’t lose perespective” is spot on. At a moment when your urges seemed satisfied take some time to identify what’s important to you and what limits you’re willing to put in place to make sure your desires don’t Negatively impact your life. 

When I worked a nine to five, one of my strategies was partying only started Friday evening and ended in time for me to go to church Sunday mornings. Did I show up at church high AF? Yes but god didn’t care, and the readings music and homilies usually helped me chill. Afterward I’d eat a big breakfast, put in a load of laundry, and spend Sunday on couch or in bed.

I clearly remember standing in a group circling a fuckbud who had a traffic cone in his ass waiting for our chempiss and my dick was not cooperating. I noted the time and was like, “sorry this isn’t happening this session, I gotta pull it together to get to church”. One of the other piss givers was like “is that an after hours party”? Our hosting piss bottom removed his ball gag and loudly said, “no he’s actually going to church to pray for us sinners”.

The “stop in time for church” strategy allowed me to function for work, and also stopped me from that cycle of seeking the next high or next awesome sexual experience. (Know when to hold them, know when to fold them)

I fuckin love that story. Truthfully, I have someone that I love that quite literally depends on me for daily life. Would I like to be a tatted Roid Muscle Tina Cigar Switch Daddy with a stable of boiz I converted with my own cock? Fuck yeah

But my other life is very important. so I know when to calm my beasts. It's a skill and like any other skill,  it is learned and practiced. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1