PART ONE

I was on my way home at around 11pm from a music festival which was thankfully in walking distance from my place. I was pretty drunk and horny as well (often happens when I've had a few!) I knew there was a sex shop near my place and I thought I'd stop by & have a look at some dvd covers for my wank bank before heading home to my sleeping wife & baby child. I made my way past all of the dildos and other "aids" as I headed towards where the dvd's were kept.

I looked through and while what was there was alright, it wasn't really appealing to me (everyone's streaming stuff I guess!) I was a bit shocked at the number of gay dvd's they had there but I guess they wanted to appeal to everyone. I started to make my way out of the store when I heard a guy in conversation with the woman behind the counter:
"Do you have any amyl?"
"No, there is another bookstore about 10 minutes walk away that might have it though"
"Cool, thanks"

Given I had some time up my sleeve I thought it couldn't hurt to see what the other store had, I didn't know there was one! I hurried after the guy.

"Hey, I heard you talking to the cashier. Mind if I come with you?"

"Not at all!" He replied, with a smile. He looked like he'd be in his mid-40s, was just under 6ft and seemed to be in pretty good shape.  I'm 41, 6ft7 with an average body. "What brings you out tonight?"

"Oh, been at a festival and a bit drunk & horny." I replied.

"Hahaha, you don't necessarily need to be drunk to be horny! I was just looking for something extra."

"Why? What does amyl do to you?" 

"Oh, it really loosens you up." Wow, that sounds good - I'd have to try it on the wife. She'd barely touched me since the boy had been born!

"I might pick some up too then" I replied.

"Oh, you're gay too then?"

"Oh god, no. I'm married"

"Ah, that's a shame. You're a cute guy" I smiled at the compliment, he was pretty handsome too. I'd never wanted to do anything with a guy but he was a good-looking guy.

We soon got to the store and wandered past the now-common dildos & aids towards the counter at the back of the store. I soon saw though looking at the dvd's that it was a gay bookstore rather than one for both gay & straight customers. "Two bottles please" my new friend asked the cashier. "You still want one don't you Lee?"

"Oh...um....yeah" I replied. I started to fish some money out of my pocket.

"My shout," Rob replied. He handed me my bottle as we left the store and we walked down the lane next to the store. "Did you wanna try it now?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied. "What if I try yours & then you can have the second bottle if I don't want it."

"Oh, you'll want it", he replied. He opened the bottle & took two deep hits & handed it over, looking at me expectantly. "Just do what I did"

I did as he said and the rush was immediate. I dunno if it was the poppers, the alcohol, or both but it hit me like a truck. Before I knew it, Rob had me pressed against the brick wall, his tongue pressing against my mouth. I was too horny to resist and my mouth opened for him as his hands moved down my body, one hand stroking my cock through my jeans & the other rubbing my ass. I started rubbing his cock through his pants in return

END OF PART ONE

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

PART TWO

I couldn't tell you if we'd been making out for 2 minutes or 20 minutes, but I did know that I was hard as a rock and that Rob was the same. I'd never even kissed a guy before, and now here I was making out with a total stranger down a back alley! One of Rob's hands slipped inside my jeans & stroked my cock while he undid my belt with the other. We were a long way down the alley so no-one would've seen us, but to be honest I was so far gone I didn't care.

As my pants fell to my ankles, Rob started to sink to his knees. I heard him take 2 deep sniffs & then he pressed the bottle into my hand. I'd barely taken hold of it before I felt his mouth on my cock, it felt so amazing! I was groaning like crazy, I'm sure anyone walking past would've heard. He'd started deepthroating me without even warming up, I guess he'd had a fair bit of experience! I held the back of his bald head & he grunted his approval as my balls were resting on his chin.

He took my hand with the poppers in it & pushed it up towards my head, it wasn't hard to guess what he was wanting me to do. I took a couple more hits & I was flying again. As I was sniffing, I felt his hands move around towards my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and one of his fingers started moving towards my hole. I'd never had anything near my arse before (though I'd wanted to get into my wife's many times!) but I couldn't help but wonder how good it would feel to have his finger in me.

I let out a low groan as his finger pushed inside, it felt amazing! I wasn't sure if a cock would feel this good (or if I could take it) but I loved the sensation of him fingerfucking me as he sucked my cock. "Turn around", he said to me. He was sending me so wild, I'd have done anything he asked. As I turned around, I felt my cheeks spread further than I thought they could take and I felt his hot mouth on my hole.

If him sucking my cock felt amazing, my arse being eaten out felt even better. I'd wondered how good it felt for my wife when I ate her pussy - I was getting a first hand demonstration now! I could feel my hole opening for him as his tongue worked further inside me, I'm sure it didn't taste great after a long day at a festival but Rob didn't seem to mind & I was in heaven! He asked me to take a couple more hits & as I did so, I could feel his tongue working deeper inside me, My head was pressed against the wall & I had my hands holding my cheeks, wanting as much of him as possible.

He stopped eating me & my initial disappointment was soon fixed by him pushing two fingers into my arse. While fingerfucking me I could feel him shifting and I knew that he was no standing behind me. "You loved my tongue & fingers in your arse didn't you?" he asked, all I could do is moan in reply. "You're gonna love this even more." I turned around & I saw his bare cock at my hole. By this stage I didn't care that my wife was sleeping at home with our child, I needed a cock in my arse!

I was pushing back towards his dick, desperate for him to be inside me. "Not here!" he laughed "Let's go back to my place." I guess he had a point but fuck, that walk was gonna feel like forever! We pulled our pants back up & started what felt like a marathon walk to his, holding hands & making out whenever we had to wait for traffic.

I could barely contain myself when we eventually got back to his place, as soon as we were at his doorway we were kissing with animal passion. When we stepped inside, I peeled off his tshirt as I wanted to see his sexy chest and ran my hands all over it, making my way down to inside his pants to his still rock-hard cock. It was then I heard another voice from inside the apartment.

"God, I can't even send you out for a simple job to get some amyl without bringing a guy home to play with!" I turned around in shock to see a guy similar to Rob grinning widely as he sat on a couch.

END OF PART TWO

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

PART THREE

"I'm sorry Dan!" Rob said, turning to the guy on the couch. "He was so cute & so horny though, I couldn't help myself!"

"He's certainly cute! And married too." replied Dan as he walked over towards us. "So he's just your type. You see, Rob bottoms for me so pretty much the only time he gets to top is when he picks guys up, and he has a big preference for married men."

Rob guided my hand back towards his dick, "Lee here's never been with a man before, at all. Isn't that right Lee?" I nodded as I started to rub his cock once more, starting to feel comfortable once again.

"You want my husband to be your first?" Dan asked me as he stood in front of me, all I could do is nod again. "Then I think you're both in for a very special time, I just want you to do something first". He'd barely finished the sentence before his mouth covered mine & his tongue entered my mouth. He was a fucking hot kisser too! "I want the two of you to go over to the couch & I want you to suck Rob for me while I watch." I initially wasn't sure but I felt the poppers held to my nose again & would then do anything they said.

Seeing his cock in the light, I was shocked at how big it was but also that I couldn't wait to have it in my mouth. The head felt so good against my hole, I knew it'd feel amazing in my mouth too. I'd never given head before but I knew what I liked getting and I wanted to give Rob the best blowjob that I'd ever been given. Aside from the occasional grunt of approval from Dan, I totally lost track of him being there, I just wanted to make Rob so happy. His cock tasted so good in my mouth, I'd never tasted one before but the more I did it, the more I could pick up different things. Knowing what his precum tasted like meant that I knew what I first tasted was my arse. I knew I was dirty (and Dan & Rob were telling me so) and I loved hearing it from both of them.

"Let's go to the bedroom" Rob said, and lead me off the couch. We waved to Dan, who was stroking his rock hard cock on the couch, god that one looked good too! He gave me another couple of hits & told me to get on all 4s on the bed and I eagerly obliged. I even pulled my cheeks wider for him, I couldn't wait for that cock and I knew I'd made it nice & sloppy! "Gimme another taste of that hole" he grunted and I felt his mouth on me once again, I couldn't help but scream my desire for him to fuck me.

I felt his cockhead pushing into my hole, and while the pain was intense, my desire was greater. I slowly started pushing back against him. "Easy easy" he said. "Plenty of time for that." I felt my hole taking more & more of him and it was the best feeling I'd had in so long. "Fuck, you're a natural bottom Lee." I had no idea what he meant but I was so glad I was making him happy.

"You've got me so horny mate, it won't be long til I cum." It was disappointing that he wasn't gonna fuck me for long, but I was so happy he loved my arse that much. I felt his pubes rubbing against my arse and I was so happy I could take him all on my first go! With that, he started to really pound me, I didn't care about anything but being a hole for Rob to use. I pushed my head into the bed and grabbed my cheeks with my hands, wanting more of him.

He was driving so hard into me, I didn't know (or care) how long he'd been fucking me before I felt his cock get so big in me. "Get ready, I'm gonna cum mate" he grunted. I knew it was gonna go into my arse, but I didn't care. I'd gone past any boundaries now, I wanted this sexy guy's load. He grunted and pushed hard against my arse and I felt the warm rush inside me. "OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK" he groaned and held his cock against my arse. My only disappointments were that it was over & that I couldn't see his sexy face when I made him so happy.

He stayed inside me for an extra minute or two and then pulled out with a little pop, I took another hit from the poppers as I didn't want the hot feeling to end. I was laying there, face down and regaining my senses when I felt his cock at my hole once again! Using the cum for lube, he pushed inside me much easier, "Fuck, you've got much better stamina than me" I purred as I turned around. I got the biggest shock of my life when it was Dan that was pushing his cock into me!

END OF PART THREE 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

PART FOUR

I guess I should've been more upset seeing Dan was effectively raping me but I was too high & horny to care. His looked good as he was stroking it on the couch and it felt even better inside me. It was funny but I could tell he was fucking me much differently to the way Rob did. Only two guys and I could tell the difference between them, god what a slut I was!

"I've been watching you two for the last 10 minutes and that arse of yours looked too good to resist." Dan grunted as he really started to pound me, "I hope you don't mind. And when I heard you were a virgin, it was too good an opportunity to waste!" All I could do was groan, not that I could have said much anyway with my face pushed into the bed. It didn't really worry me that Dan was just fucking me coz he liked the look of my arse, I just loved having his dick in me!

Rob lifted my head up and my face was met by his cock, which was getting harder. Without thinking, I took it in my mouth. It tasted a bit funny, I guess he hadn't cleaned it since he came in my arse but it didn't worry me too much, I just wanted to make the two of them happy. I'd always wanted to have a threesome, but I'd never have dreamed that it'd be with two other guys, with me being the one worked over!

"Fuck Rob, I thought I had him all to myself!" I could hear the two of them kissing as I was between them. I'm glad they didn't mind sharing me coz I certainly didn't mind being shared! Rob's cock started getting rock hard & I could taste his pre-cum again. I had to confess that it tasted incredible and I started to jerk him as I sucked, wanting his load in my mouth as well as the one he'd already deposited in my arse.

I could feel a little cold thing on my back, and I knew I was being used as the table for Dan & Rob to pass the amyl on. Just happy to be of service I guess! "Damn, I'm not sure what's better, his arse or his mouth!" I could tell from the way Rob's breath was getting more & more shallow & the way his cock was getting bigger that he was close to cumming. I'd never had cum in my mouth before, I wonder what it was going to taste like? I didn't get too long to wonder as Rob shot deep down my throat, I could barely taste it! What I could taste I really liked though and I gave him a big smile as I licked his cock clean.

"That always turns me on so much seeing that," I heard Dan say behind me. He must've loved it as I felt his cock harden just as Rob's did before he came in me. I was in absolute bliss when he shot his load in my arse, joining Rob's cum. My arse felt really full but I didn't mind at all. I felt a little bit of cum dribbling out of me & Dan used a couple of fingers to push it back inside. "There you go, that's not going anywhere now." I felt him pat me on the arse, "Well, you'd better get going. It's time for Rob & me turn in."

They led me back to the lounge where my clothes were, "Rob, give him a couple of hits of the poppers to send him on his way" Dan said as I started to put my clothes on. Rob came over & gave me a couple of deep hits in each nostril. We then made out hot & heavy again, did I really have to leave? "C'mon you two, break it up." Dan said as he gently led me outside where I pretty much floated the whole way home, passing out in the spare bedroom.

The next morning I woke up feeling sore all over & with a rotten taste in my mouth. I knew it had been a big night but I can't have danced that much to get so sore! No-one was up yet so I went to the toilet to sit down & regain my thoughts. As I sat down, I let out a very sloppy fart. Looking down I saw an unmistakable white liquid in the toilet and it all came rushing back! I knew what that taste must've been in my mouth too. Part of me was disgusted with what I'd done but I couldn't help but be a little turned on too as my hardening cock showed. I was also disappointed that I'd left the bottle of amyl wherever the two guys that fucked me lived. Fortunately though, I do know that there's a store where I can pick up more from...  

THE END (?)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6