First Breeding

aargosbot

My first time BB and breeding was with my best friend. He is straight and hot as fuck. He has a thin cock. I was moving out of the country and he spent the last night with me. I told him that I needed him inside me. I have given him an occasional blow job, but he never fucked me. I think as I was moving he could not say no. He was my best friend as well. N he would let me suck him if I insisted and it was once every few months. That night I stripped him. I got naked as well. He is uncut like most Indian guys. I started sucking him. He started moaning. I moved up and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. He explored my body and squeezed my nips n chest like he would squeeze a woman's boobs. I loved it. He is straight after all. After exploring my body he positioned himself between my thighs. What I had craved for for years came through. He entered me. It didn't hurt. He used spit to lube his cock. His cock kept slipping out. He is average about 6 inch n thin . I started riding him. He kept grabbing my pecs n squeezing my nipples. I could feel him inside me. I think he wanted to take control and rolled me over. I got on all fours. He entered me doggie style. N them started fucking me. He soon started to pound harder. And I could feel him tremble and he came inside me. He pushed me down and collapsed on my back. He could feel his sweat. He cock was still inside me. He then rolled me over and spooned me and he soon slept. We spend the night in that position. I could feel his cum leak outside. I scooped it with my fingers and swallowed it. That was the only time i had a load in me. I moved to Australia the next day. Never had a load in me since. He married and has two kids now. I still have not been game to get a man to cum in me.somehow I feel it won't match up with my experience with Kiran all those years ago. I was in love with him after all.

Edited by aargosbot
  • Like 2

• Moderators
6 hours ago, aargosbot said:

I still have not been game to get a man to cum in me.somehow I feel it won't match up with my experience with Kiran all those years ago. I was in love with him after all.

It probably wouldn’t be as good. But you might find it is good enough. 

7 hours ago, aargosbot said:

Never had a load in me since. He married and has two kids now. I still have not been game to get a man to cum in me.somehow I feel it won't match up with my experience with Kiran all those years ago. I was in love with him after all.

I understand how much you feel for Kiran. And he'll always be with you, though only in your thoughts. He's got a wife and children, and as hard as it may be, he'll never leave them to be with you.

But that doesn't mean you'll have to stay lonely for the rest of your life. You've loved once and you'll love again. There are so many guys out there waiting for their chance...

Finally, (and that's just me) I myself could never live without cum inside my boyhole. And I think you shouldn't deprive yourself of that unique intimacy that comes with taking another man's DNA either...

9 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

It probably wouldn’t be as good. But you might find it is good enough. 

Couldn't agree more! Just give it a try - the sex might be a lot better than you expect it to be! But give that other guy a fair chance - he might not be Kiran, but that doesn't automatically mean he doesn't know how to give you a nice bareback pounding...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RotzBBengel said:

he might not be Kiran, but that doesn't automatically mean he doesn't know how to give you a nice bareback pounding...

Thank you for the encouraging reply. My last load was in 2006. Have had occasional bareback  cock where the condom  came off in the heat of the moment. But never got any one to breed me. I want it to be special. I have  been to the doctor and got my prescription of PREP. I haven't got it made up but I will soon. Still nervous . But I know that I need a man to breed me. 

5 hours ago, aargosbot said:

Thank you for the encouraging reply. My last load was in 2006. Have had occasional bareback  cock where the condom  came off in the heat of the moment. But never got any one to breed me. I want it to be special. I have  been to the doctor and got my prescription of PREP. I haven't got it made up but I will soon. Still nervous . But I know that I need a man to breed me. 

I've been through the same, falling in love with a straight man who couldn't fully return my feelings. He enjoyed the sex, but he clearly wasn't loving me. I was a mere outlet for his sexual needs.

It took me years to realize that I deserve a man who loves me just as much as I love him. And you deserve that kind of man too... :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RotzBBengel said:

It took me years to realize

That's true. But I may ready to be bred and eventually take many loads.. However I want someone to breed me who will value that I haven't been bred for 12 years and hence it would mean a lot to me. If you notice I have put my profile pic up. The man I am sucking is an 8incher fuck buddy. He has been in me bare once. But I didn't let him breed me. He wants to breed me. He is married as well. However I don't feel that he will value breeding me. He fucks bare n breeds a lot of guys.  I have a gay friend who is the sweetest guy and I may ask him to breed me. He is not as sexy but he will value breeding me.

• Like 1