Cheating Boyfriends Do It Bareback

Tommy Tank

I've often been surprised over the years how many guys cheat on their boyfriends or partners - and even more so by how many of them are willing to do it bareback.  

A few months ago I posted a story about an experience I had when I watched a friend in a committed relationship let two guys fuck him bareback and cum in his arse in a darkroom in Munich.  A lot of people liked that story so I thought I would post a few more of the experiences I've had where the guy has been cheating on his boyfriend and some of the experiences when I cheated on my long term partner.  For obvious reasons, I've changed all the names....

A couple of years ago I was invited to a friend's 40th birthday party in Scotland.  I didn't think I would be able to go as I had to work but at the last minute I was able to get the time off.  The friends I usually stay with has other people staying with them and they suggested that, rather than try to book a hotel at the last minute I could stay with friends of theirs, a couple named David and Ryan.  I had met David and Ryan quite a few times although I didn't know either of them well.  They belonged to a group of friends I knew had very strong views on things like monogamy and safe sex.  I had heard this group of friends being very disapproving of cheating and even more so of barebacking.  David especially had very strong views on all these things and was not slow to voice them.  Ryan was quieter but generally seemed to agree with his partner.

I travelled up early on the Saturday morning and arrived around lunch time.  David and Ryan occupied a one bedroom flat and I was to sleep on a sofa bed in the living room.  David was a bit of a bear, in his late 30s and his partner Ryan was a few years younger.  We met some other friends for drinks in the afternoon and then got ready for the party in the evening which was being held at a hotel in the centre of town.  It was a good party I enjoyed it.  We got home quite late and I was in no rush to get up the next morning.  Ryan and David were going out in the morning and then David was going to work in the afternoon and Ryan had offered to run me to the airport.

I got up, had some breakfast and then had a shower.  I was feeling really horny and began to play with myself in the shower.  I knew Ryan and David wouldn't be back for a couple of hours so when I had finished showering I went on line to see if I could find someone for a quick local hook up.  The first guy I chatted to was a twink who was up for being fucked and was happy to do it bb but was looking for someone nearer his own age.  The next guy was Joel, a really fit mixed race guy in his early 30s who wanted a quick fuck on his way home from the gym and seemed genuinely interested in meeting up with me.  He sent me pictures of his big thick cock and told me he wanted to fuck me and cum in my arse.  I was really horny now - I hadn't been fucked for a while and I needed to be fucked and fucked hard.  The problem was he had a partner and couldn't accommodate.  I knew I shouldn't but I was just too horny - so I gave him the postcode of Ryan and David's flat and told him to text me when he was outside.

About 20 minutes later he arrived and he was every bit as good looking as his pictures.  I wasted no time in getting his pants down and soon his big thick cock was in my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then turned him around so that I could lick his arse.  His hole was quite hairy and I pushed my tongue right up him.  It was time to fuck and soon I was lubed and bent over the settee as Joel pushed his big thick cock right up my arse.  It felt incredible - I had not had a cock that big up my arse for a while.  He pushed his cock right up me and gave me a moment to get used to it before he began to fuck me slowly.  It was the best fuck I'd had for a long time - he started slowly and then built up until he was banging my arse really hard with his big thick cock and I knew he was getting close.  I knew I shouldn't really be doing this in Ryan and David's flat but I thought they wouldn't be back for another hour or so and figured they would never know.  Joel was breathing heavily now and before long he pushed his cock right up my arse and held it there, groaning loudly as he pumped my arse full of cum.  He seemed to cum for ages and then he slumped forward over me.

It was then I realised we had an audience - Ryan and David were standing in the doorway.

I could see from David's face that he wasn't happy and he turned away just as Joel started pulling out my arse.  Ryan had also turned to leave but he looked back into the room just Joel pulled his cock out and then followed his partner into the kitchen.  I had been caught with my pants down!  

When Joel had left I pulled my pants up and went into the kitchen and apologised.  I said I hadn't meant to abuse their hospitality and I was sorry.  David said "It's fine, forget it."   I could see that he was far from happy though and the atmosphere was distinctly frosty as we had lunch together.  After lunch David went off to work and, as I was starting to get my stuff together, Ryan came into the room.  "You ok?" he said.  I said I was fine and said "I'm sorry about earlier on."  Ryan grinned and said "It's fine, really.  David has very strong views on all that sort of thing - I'm a bit more liberal."  He was silent for a moment and then said "Actually, I thought it was quite horny."

I was looking out of the window as Ryan said "That guy wasn't wearing a condom, was he?"  I said no he wasn't and Ryan grinned.  He moved closer to me and soon his arms were round me and he was kissing my neck.  "Do you like to fuck bareback?"  he whispered and I nodded.  His hands were on the waistband of my trousers now and, still kissing the back of my neck, he slowly pulled my trousers and pants down and bent me over the settee.  I bent forward as I heard Ryan slip his pants down and soon his cock was pushing against my arse.  I spread my legs and soon he was pushing up my cum filled arse.  "Oh fuck..." he moaned as his cock went right up me and he began to fuck.  I was beyond horny now - I had always thought Ryan was quite fit and I had never thought in a million years that I would end up bent over the settee with him fucking me bareback while his partner was at work.  Ryan fucked me hard and fast and after a short time he told me he was going to cum.  I told him to go for it and seconds later Ryan was shooting his cum deep into my arse.

We were both out of breath when Ryan pulled out and he mopped his brow with his T shirt.  He kissed me and then I went down on his cock and sucked him for a while.  He pulled me up and kissed me again.  I thought that would be us finished but soon his hand was on my cock again.  "Do you like to fuck?" he asked.  I nodded and he took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.  Soon he was kneeling up on the bed and my tongue was up his fit arse.  I licked him for a while and then he passed me some lube.  When he was lubed I pushed my cock against his hole and he moaned.  My cock slid up him easily and I began fuck him bareback - right there on the bed he shared with his partner.  He was moaning softly as I began to fuck him harder.  I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I told him I was going to cum in his arse.  "Fuck yeah...." he moaned as I began to shoot what felt like a massive load of cum deep into his cheating arse. 

A little later, Ryan drove me to the airport and we swapped numbers.  I have met up with Ryan a few times since and each time we've enjoyed some horny unprotected sex, with his boyfriend none the wiser.  

The next experience I had with a cheating guy was also in Scotland.  I was staying in a hotel in the centre of Glasgow one Friday evening and I hooked up on line with a fit guy in his mid 30s.  He was out drinking with colleagues after work and was horny to be fucked.  When we were chatting he said I had to use a condom as he had a partner.  When he turned up he was even better looking than his pictures suggested.   He had come from work and was smartly dressed in a shirt and dark trousers - very horny!  We sucked each other for a while and then I bent him over the bed and licked his arse.  When it came time to fuck him he never mentioned condoms so I fucked him bb and shot a nice big load into him.

Afterwards we chatted and he told me he had been with his partner for seven years.  He said he had never cheated until a couple of years ago when his car had been off the road and he had to take the bus into the city to work.  He had looked up the times, got up early and gone for the bus.  A dark haired Polish guy with a tool bag was standing at the bus stop.  He said he realised the guy was cruising him almost immediately and soon they were in a wooded area behind the bus stop and he was sucking the guy's cock.  He ended up leaning against a tree with his pants down as the Polish guy fucked him bareback and shot a load of cum into his arse.

He told me he had felt guilty but also really turned on - and about six months later he was staying in a hotel on business and got chatting to two guys at the bar and ended up going back to their room where they both fucked him and loaded up his arse.  He said he tries to play safe when he cheats but every now and then he enjoys taking a load up his arse. I sucked him off and then he pulled up his pants and went off home to his partner - a big load of cum deep in his arse. 

Later that year I was at a friend's Christmas drinks party and I was introduced to a guy called Marek.  We had a lot in common as we both worked in the same field and we got on well.   I liked  Marek a lot and I got the feeling he was interested in me.  He told me his partner was away for the weekend visiting family and so he was flying solo.  A little later we started chatting again and I was sure he was coming on to me.  He lived not far from me and so I offered him a lift home.  As we drove home one thing led to another and we ended up back at my house.  Marek was not really my usual type, he was tall and thin, and very hairy.  For some reason this turned me on and soon we were in my bedroom and I was sucking his cock.  I sucked him for a while and then licked his hairy balls.  I sucked his cock again and then turned him round so I could lick his arse.  He had a really hairy hole and he loved me licking it.  He was moaning and pushing his arse back into my face as I pushed my tongue as far up his hole as I could and he told me he didn't get that at home.

He told me he really wanted me to fuck  him but I would have to use a condom as he wanted to protect himself and his partner.  I said I had run out of condoms but he said it was ok - he had one and he produced it.  I didn't really want to use the condom but I did really want to fuck him so I put it on and pushed my cock up his arse.  He was really tight and it took me a few minutes to get my cock right up him.  I began to fuck him and, although I didn't really enjoy wearing the condom and wasn't sure I would be able to cum with it on, he was doing amazing things to my cock with his tight arse and soon I got into my stride and began to fuck him harder.  I was really into it now - his arse was one of the tightest I had ever fucked and soon I was enjoying every minute of the fuck - it didn't feel like I was wearing a condom at all.  We were both really into it now and soon I was shooting my cum into his arse.   

When I pulled out we both saw that the condom had split - it was completely wrecked. I hadn't cum for about seven days and I knew I had shot a really big load into him.  We now both knew that big load had gone right up his arse.  He looked shocked and really worried.  After a few moments he shrugged and said "Oh well, I suppose these things happen."

A little to my surprise, he told me his partner was a way for another few days and asked me if I fancied meeting up for lunch the following day.  We met up, had a good lunch and ended up back at my house again.  We kissed, sucked and rimmed each other until we were both horny to fuck and he knelt up on the bed. I waited for him to produce the condom and, realising what I was waiting for, he shrugged and said "Look, you've already cum up me once, you don't need to bother with a condom."  

I pushed my bare cock right up him and began to fuck.  This fuck was even better than the first one and  Marek also seemed to be even more into it.  He was also more verbal - telling me to fuck him harder and moaning for me to cum in his arse.  I shot another big load into him.

I suspected from the fact that he had condoms with him that he had gone to the party with the intention of hooking up with someone.  But I found it very horny that he had started off making sure he was protecting himself and his partner and had ended up fucking bareback and moaning for me to cum in his arse.  

Part 2 to follow

• Like 40
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 4

Very hot post!!  I also have a lot of attached guys as fuckbuds, and it's ALL raw, regardless if they top or bottom with me.  I try to tell any regulars if I catch an std, but I'm even more sure to tell the attached guys, which they appreciate.  I am really just into guys that are too horny to care and their cocks outweigh their brains, and they go with their lust :)  I'm not into monogamy anyway (and assume almost no one on this site is), so I think EVERY relationship is "open" whether both partners know it or not :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

My man an I have a hybrid solution. After catching him 'cheat' with text messages a few years ago we settled on a new policy: All sex is considered a SPORT! No jealousies, no 'fear' no blame-games,  no hypocrisy and all sex MUST BE CONSUMMATED BAREBACK! Has worked like a charm! I wished he 'cheated' more often! I certainly fulfill my end of the bargain! And we brag/share the stories afterwards! So hot!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Tommy Tank said:

I've often been surprised over the years how many guys cheat on their boyfriends or partners - and even more so by how many of them are willing to do it bareback.  

A few months ago I posted a story about an experience I had when I watched a friend in a committed relationship let two guys fuck him bareback and cum in his arse in a darkroom in Munich.  A lot of people liked that story so I thought I would post a few more of the experiences I've had where the guy has been cheating on his boyfriend and some of the experiences when I cheated on my long term partner.  For obvious reasons, I've changed all the names....

It's always a treat when you decide to share your stories with us. Thanks for writing another one!

2 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

My man an I have a hybrid solution. After catching him 'cheat' with text messages a few years ago we settled on a new policy: All sex is considered a SPORT! No jealousies, no 'fear' no blame-games,  no hypocrisy and all sex MUST BE CONSUMMATED BAREBACK! Has worked like a charm! I wished he 'cheated' more often! I certainly fulfill my end of the bargain! And we brag/share the stories afterwards! So hot!

My husband and I were monogamous for the first 5-6 years of our relationship. When we both decided it was time to open up we had a dilemma. We both had been total bareback-only when we met, and we weren't sure how to proceed. We decided neither of us would have any success if we tried to play safe, so we just went back to barebacking with everyone. It's been lots of fun although neither of us fools around as much as we did in the first year or two we opened up the relationship. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tommy Tank said:

It always turns me on knowing that a guy is going home to his boyfriend with a big load of cum in his arse

And I (as well as several of my fully bareback friends) on the 'receiving end', love it when their men come home for random anon cum in their holes... turns us on like oysters in the forbidden months... a 'delicacy' potentially bio-hazard, but nothing that would kill a true, danger-loving, thrill-seeking sports-fucker!

• Like 1

Technically, as many of us true barebackers CONDONE and tolerate or even ENCOURAGE extracurricular breeding of our partners, it is not really 'cheating' in the old-fashioned style. Instead of raging anger and feeling betrayed we rather relish in the sluttiness of it all. Who says: "YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR COCK AND EAT IT TOO?" I sure don't! Neither does my man... we have EXPLICIT LICENCE to score (it's not true cheating when it's part of the 'game')

• Like 3

Having come from a few past exclusive relationships I became enlightened when a married guy who had a ring on (married to a man) told me at Steamworks a while back that he visits Steamworks because he's not getting it at home. I don't know if they have an open relationship. But it turned me on because men have sexual needs. My mind and his mouth and hole was opened to all sorts of possibilities of leaving my cum in him and others. OINK!

I had a bunch of married regulars that loved to fuck me raw. I was always happy to oblige.  Nothing like a load of hot cum from a married guy.  I don't judge and they are just fuck buddies.

I have fucked two guys raw in the last year and they both asked for my cum - and both were married.  I DID ask.. "are you sure??".  They both answered yes, and I knew my partners and schedules and tests and once again, happy to oblige. 

• Like 1

LUV the story!! Hubby and I were mono for first 5 years before our first mutual 3-way, then a total of 8 before we started fucking separately. At first it was intermittently safe, but quickly migrated to full-on bareback and breeding. Except for initial fear/jealousy it has been a hot, fun ride -- we now have a bottom boyfriend that we share separately and together and a number of regular raw fuck pals. Sport sex and "Cheating" has continued to make our sex life hot for over 20 years now and we agree that real sex is always bareback, penetrative and involves pumping cum deep inside someone's hungry hole.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Part 2 - Pants down in the park

Living in West London close to a major airport and so many hotels has provided me with a huge number of hook up opportunities over the years and I have taken full advantage of this.  I've fucked (and been fucked by) guys travelling on business, flight attendants and airport workers and quite a few lads who have been staying near the airport for the night before travelling the following day.

A few years ago I was on line one Friday evening and I began chatting to a lad from Scotland, who told me his name was Jamie and said he was staying in one of the airport hotels with his partner for a couple of nights before they flew out of the country on holiday.  I was tired as I had been working hard all week and had not had much time for anything else.  I was also very horny and in fact had not cum for over a week.   I enjoyed chatting with him but did not think anything was going to come of it as he was with his partner.   He was very good looking, dark haired with a really nice smile .  As our conversation became more explicit he told me he was horny to be sucked off and asked me if I was up for it.  He then sent me some pictures of his cock.  He was a really good looking guy and I was definitely up for sucking his cock.  I asked about his partner and he said his partner was cool with it and might even join in.  He said that we couldn't do anything other than kissing and sucking and I said that would be fine.  I really liked him and thought that sucking him off in front of his partner might be quite horny.  

I arrived at their hotel about half an hour later and Jamie met me in the lobby.  He was even better looking than his pictures suggested - he was quite small, slim and dark, dressed in trackie bottoms and a T shirt  and as I approached him he grinned.  He led me up to his room and when I got there he introduced me to his partner who nodded at me but didn't seem particularly interested that I was there.  Jamie pulled me towards him and began to kiss me as his partner went and sat down, looking at this phone and not paying much attention to us.  As I kissed  him, I pushed my hand down the front of his pants and began to play with his cock.  Soon his trackies and pants were down at his knees and I was sucking his big cock.  He moaned and his partner looked up briefly before returning to his phone.  I sucked Jamie's cock for a while and then motioned to him to turn round.  He shook his head and looked briefly in the direction of his partner.  I was disappointed not to get to lick his arse but I enjoyed sucking his cock.  A few minutes later the partner got up and came over and joined us.  He pulled his cock out and began playing with it as he watched me sucking Jamie.  After a while Jamie pulled his cock out of my mouth and indicated that I should go down on his partner.  I took the partner's cock into my mouth and began to suck him but he never really got fully hard and after a while he pulled out and stuffed his cock back into his pants. Without a word he went and sat back down and seemed to be completely absorbed with his phone again.

I started sucking Jamie again and I could tell that he was getting close.  His partner was not paying any attention to us so I began to move my finger up and down Jamie's arse crack as I sucked him and after a while my finger was pushing against his arsehole.  He glanced over at this partner but didn't stop me and he spread his legs as I wet my finger and began to push it up his arse.  I kept sucking him as I fingered his arse and after a while he moaned and shot a big load of cum into my mouth.

When he had finished cumming he told his partner he was going to see me back down to the lobby.  His partner nodded without looking up.  In the lift on the way down to the lobby Jamie said he was sorry that his partner hadn't really been into it.  "Not to worry" I said, "maybe I'm not his type."  Jamie grinned and said "Well, you're definitely my type."  I smiled.  As we reached the ground floor Jamie said he would come out with me and get some air.  He asked me if I lived locally and I said I did.  He then said that he would be out jogging early the following morning and asked me if I fancied meeting up.  I said I would love to.  He grinned again and said maybe we could do a bit more.  I said I would be well up for that and we arranged to meet in a nearby park at 7am the following morning.

I had no idea if he would turn up the next morning but I liked him a lot was really hoping he would.  I was also hoping to get a shot at his fit arse.  I was fairly sure that kissing and sucking only was his partner's policy rather than his and I really wanted to see how far he was willing to go.  I got up early, showered and made my way to the park, enjoying the warm autumn sunshine.  There was no sign of him at first but after a short time he jogged towards me and grinned.  He looked even fitter in his dark blue shorts and white T shirt and soon we were in the bushes.  I pulled him towards me and we began to kiss and soon we both had our cocks out wanking as I fingered his arse.  We kissed for a while and then he went down on my cock.  He sucked me really well and before long I was getting close so I pulled my cock out of his mouth and went down on him.  I enjoyed every minute of sucking his cock and this time when I indicated to him to turn round he didn't resist.  He pulled his shorts and pants right down and bent over.  He had a really fit arse and I couldn't wait to get my tongue up him.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right into his hole.  His arse was smooth but his hole was quite hairy and I enjoyed every minute of licking it.  After a while I stood up and began to rub the head of my cock over his arsehole.  "I want to fuck you."  I said

He stood up and turned round.  "Did you bring a condom?" he asked.  "No." I said, "Did you?"  He shook his head. "So what do we do now?" he said,  grinning as he looked straight at me.  

I didn't say anything.  I produced a small sachet of lube from my pocket, turned him round and bent him over.  He didn't object when I began to finger some lube into his arse or when I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and began to push it slowly right up his unprotected arse.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck him bareback.  He  grunted and then moaned "Fuck me!"

He was holding on to a tree with his right hand and wanking himself off with his left, his shorts and pants at his ankles, and his T shirt pushed up his back as I fucked him hard and fast, enjoying every minute of fucking this fit lad.  I asked him if he let other guys fuck him behind his partner's back and he nodded and moaned.  "Do you let them fuck you bareback?"  I asked as I began to fuck him even harder.  "Yes!" he groaned.

I kept fucking him until I felt myself getting really close and then I told him I was going to cum in his arse.  "Yeah," he moaned "Do it...fucking do it!"

I began to shoot what felt like a massive load right into his arse and as I started cumming in him he moaned and shot his load out in front of him. I felt as if I was  never going to stop cumming as I pumped more and more cum into his arse.

We were both out of breath as I pulled out his arse and he pulled up his shorts and pants.  "I'd better go." he said.  He pulled me towards him, kissed me and then grinned at me as he jogged off back to his partner, his arse full of cum.

A few months later I was spending a long weekend in Hamburg and on the Friday evening I had arranged to meet a friend for dinner in a restaurant in the heart of the gay area,  Once again I was feeling horny and as it was quite a mild night, I decided to check out the Stadtpark before meeting my friend.  I had had a few horny experiences cruising the Stadtpark early in the evening in winter.  It could be hit and miss but quite often there would be guys cruising on the way home from work and when I got to the cruising area this time I found quite a few guys cruising around.  I ended up sucking a tall, thin guy who came in my mouth quite quickly and then I went further into the park.  I came across a group guys with their pants down wanking and I joined them.  The centre of attraction was a blond lad who looked to be in his late twenties.  He was wearing a puffer jacket, a smart white shirt and dark trousers and had obviously come from work.  One of the guys was down sucking him off and when he stood up the blond lad went down on him.  The blond lad took a turn sucking on all of us and at one point he was bent forward with his arse in the air.  An older guy unzipped the blond lad's trousers and pulled them down along with his white underpants.  The older guy began to play with the blond lad's arse and he didn't resist as another guy joined in and began to finger his arse.  He pulled away when the guy began to rub his cock against his arse and it was clear he wasn't up for being fucked.  He kept sucking any cock that was presented to him but when another guy tried to fuck him he pushed him away.

I had moved away a little now and was sucking a fit skin head guy who looked to be in his mid 30s and had a massive cock.  I sucked him for a while and then we were joined by another guy who presented his cock to me.  I began to suck him and the skin head wandered away.  After a while the guy I was sucking told me he was going to cum.  I kept sucking him and he pumped a nice big load of cum into my mouth and then wandered off.

As I was getting up I heard a loud groan and I looked around.  The blond lad was bent over against a tree, his trousers and pants  down and the skinhead guy with the big thick cock was fucking him hard up the arse.  A crowd of guys were watching and wanking as the skinhead fucked him and I soon had my cock out wanking as I watched them fuck.  I had a great view of the skinhead's big thick cock thrusting up the blond lad's arse and I was fairly sure that he wasn't using a condom.  Just then the skinhead pulled his cock right back and then slammed it up the blond lad even harder.  As I had thought, he was fucking the blond lad bareback.

The blond lad was groaning as the skinhead fucked him and after a while the skinhead grunted and began to cum deep in the blond lad's arse.  A few of the other guys shot their loads as the skinhead pushed his cock right up the blond lad and held it there as he pumped him full of cum.  The skinhead pulled his cock out, stuffed it back in his pants and wandered off. The blond guy suddenly seemed to realise he was standing with his pants down in the middle of a crowd of wanking guys who had just watched him being fucked bareback.  He couldn't get away quick enough.

Half an hour later I was sitting in the restaurant  catching up with my friend Oliver.  A nerdy lad with glasses was sitting at the table opposite us, looking at his watch occasionally and obviously waiting for someone.   A few minutes later he was joined by the blond guy I had just watched being fucked in the Stadtpark. The blond lad kissed him and sat down, apologising for being a bit late.  From the way they interacted, it was clear they were a couple. I was fairly sure that the blond lad had not intended to let anyone fuck him and had probably got caught up in the moment and gone further than he intended to.  I was quite turned on by the fact that no one else in the restaurant, including his boyfriend, had any idea that he had just taken a load of cum up his arse in the park.

The nerdy guy looked a bit like a guy I fucked more recently.  I was online one night and chatting to a guy I had chatted to a couple of times before but had never managed to hook up with.  I had more or less given up on him but when he messaged me this evening he said he was up for meeting and horny to be fucked.  He said we would have to meet outside as his boyfriend was asleep in the house.  He gave me the address and told me to meet him at the end of a row of garages behind the houses.

I was very horny and as it was a beautiful warm summer's night and he wasn't very far away I decided to go for it.  I got there and parked up by the garages.  Nothing happened for a while and I thought maybe he wasn't going to show but a few minutes later he appeared.  He was a fit lad, small, slim and quite nerdy looking with glasses - a look I really go for.  He led me round behind the garages and I got my cock out.  He sucked me for a while and I was getting close to blowing my load in his mouth when he stood up, pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over.  I fingered his arse and found that he was already lubed up.  I slid my cock up him and fucked him bareback, shooting what felt like a massive load up his cheating arse after just ten or twelve thrusts.

I pulled out and he stood up.  "Cheers, mate." he said as he pulled his pants up and headed back to his partner.

Part 3 to follow

• Like 23
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 3 - Not getting it at home

I've found over the years that a lot of guys end up cheating because, for one reason or another, they're not getting it at home.  

A few months ago I met up with a mid 30s chubby guy I had chatted to online.  He told me he wanted me to fuck him but said I would have to use a condom as he had a partner.  I really liked him and from his pictures I thought he had a fit body - I especially liked the picture he sent me of his arse so I was happy to meet up with him despite the insistence on a condom.  I have also learned that more often than not guys who say they want to use condoms end up going bareback - and sure enough this guy was no exception.  He told me he didn't have long as he had to get home to his partner so we kissed, sucked each other and then he bent over and I fucked  him from behind.  He never mentioned condoms so I fucked him bareback and shot a big load of cum right up him. 

We arranged to meet again the following week and once again I fucked him bareback and shot a load up him.

The next time we met up was on a Saturday morning and he had more time as his partner was at work.  We stripped off and sucked each other for a while and then I pushed my tongue up his fit arse and rimmed him.  He then knelt up on the bed and I slid my cock up him and fucked him raw, shooting another big load up his unprotected arse.

We laid in bed for a while and chatted and he told me that he wasn't getting much sex from his partner and had lately started cheating on him.  He said he had fully intended to play safe the first time he hooked up with me but when it came to it he knew he wanted me to fuck him bare and cum in his arse. I've hooked up with him a few times now and each time he's taken my load in his cheating arse.

I have to admit I cheated on my long term partner quite a number of times.  At first I played safe but after a while I began to fuck bareback when I was cheating.  I also had a few horny experiences when both me and the other guy were cheating on our partners.

One summer weekend we were invited to a friend's birthday party in the south west of England and we decided to stay for a couple of nights and booked bed and breakfast in a small hotel just on the edge of the town that one of our friends had recommended.  It was a nice place and our room was very comfortable.  The hotel was run by a gay couple, Tom and Jason, who were both very friendly and welcoming and provided a really good service.  Jason was small and dark and Tom was blond, taller and stockier.  He was the quieter of the two.

On the second night we were staying, my partner and I went out for a meal and walked back to the hotel.  It was quite late when we got back but the small hotel bar was still open.  I was thirsty and suggested getting a drink in the bar but my partner said he was tired so we agreed that he would go up to bed and I would get myself a drink in the bar.  When I went into the bar there was only one couple in there.  Tom was serving in the bar and as he got me my drink the other couple finished theirs and left.  I got chatting to Tom and found that he was a really nice guy.  He offered me another drink and poured himself one.  He told me that Jason had gone to bed a few hours ago as he was doing breakfast the following day and had to be up early.  As we chatted, Tom told me the hotel was doing well but setting it up and running it was taking up all their time - especially as one of them had to run the bar at night and the other had to be up to do breakfasts in the morning.  I said that must be difficult for both of you and Tom nodded and said it didn't leave them much time for each other.

"It's difficult," he said and lowering his voice he added "To be honest its been a while since we......you know"  

We started chatting about our relationships as Tom poured himself another drink and then we moved to a table and soon we were sitting closer to each other.  A short time later we were in a little recess area at the back of the bar kissing each other hard.  I could feel Tom's hard cock pushing against me and I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his smart dark blue designer underpants.  As I got down on my knees and took  his cock into my mouth he sighed "Oh fuck.....fuck yeah,,,,suck my cock!"  I sucked him for a while as he gave little moans of satisfaction and after a while I could tell he was getting close so I stopped sucking him and began to lick his balls.  I sucked his cock again for a little while and then motioned to him to turn round.  He hesitated  "I don't know," he said "I....I've been working all day, I might be a bit......well....er....."  I told him I didn't care and slowly he turned round and bent over.  I pulled his cheeks apart, pushed my tongue into his arse and began to lick his hole.  His hole was a bit funky but I didn't care.  He was moaning now as I pushed my tongue right up his hole, getting it as wet as I could.  After a while I stood up and Tom pulled my cock towards his arse.  "Fuck me," he whispered.

He turned his head round and kissed me and then he pulled his pants right down and bent forward.  I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and began to push it up his arse.  His hole was tight but my cock slid up him quite easily and he gave a little moan.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck him.  He was moaning softly and playing with his cock as I fucked him from behind.  I could tell he was enjoying the fuck every bit as much as I was.   "Harder...." he moaned "do it harder."  I took hold of his hips and began to really fuck him. After a while I felt myself getting close and I reached round and began to wank him as I fucked him and before long I began to pump a big load of cum into his arse.  When I finally stopped cumming I pulled him up and took hold of his cock.  After just a few strokes his arse clenched tightly on my cock and he shot his load out in front of him.

As he pulled up his pants, Tom kissed me again and then smiled.  "I really needed that!" he said

A few minutes later we were back in the bar.  We finished our drinks and then decided we had better get upstairs to our partners.

A few months later I was spending a weekend up in Manchester.  I had been working hard and fancied a break but my partner was working so stayed behind in London.  I stayed in a hotel not far from the centre of town and the first night I had a really good sleep and woke up feeling refreshed and looking forward to exploring the city.  At breakfast I noticed a couple of guys sitting a few tables away who were obviously a couple - one was small and dark haired and the other was Asian.  They were both attractive guys.  I had not had sex with my partner for a while and I realised I was feeling quite horny.....

I had never been to Manchester and I enjoyed exploring the city centre and then headed to the Lowry gallery which I was looking forward to visiting.  As I went up the escalator to the gallery, the two guys from breakfast were coming down.  They saw me and smiled and I smiled back.  When I finished in the gallery it was late afternoon and I decided to explore Canal Street and soon I was enjoying a much needed cold drink in one of the bars.  The bar was quite quiet at first and then it got a little busier.   After I had been there about half an hour the two guys from the hotel came into the bar.  When they saw me they came over and introduced themselves.  The dark haired guy was Ian and the Asian guy was called Naz.  They asked if they could join me and soon we were sitting together.  After we had a couple of drinks together they asked me about my partner and Naz asked if we ever did threesomes.  I said no and explained that my partner wasn't up for that.  Ian said that he and Naz enjoyed a threesome now and then and asked if I was up for it.  

Soon we were back at the hotel and I was in their room.  It wasn't long before all three of us had our pants down and Ian was sucking my cock as Naz kissed me.  They were both really attractive, especially Naz, who had a great body, a really big cock and a fit, hairy arse and I enjoyed every minute of playing with them.  We all kissed, sucked  and rimmed each other and at one point they were kneeling up on the bed together and I was rimming them - moving from Ian's slim smooth arse to Naz's chunky one.

Ian asked me if I wanted to fuck him and, a little to my disappointment, produced a condom, explaining that they always played safe when they had a threesome.  I rolled on the condom and pushed my cock up Ian's arse.  I enjoyed the fuck and it was not too long before I shot my load into the condom.  As I pulled out, Naz took my place and I watched as he pushed his bare cock up Ian's arse and began to fuck him.  I always enjoy watching fit guys fuck and the sight of Naz's big bare cock fucking Ian's slim arse really turned me on.  Naz was fucking Ian harder now and after a while he shot his load up right up him.  When Naz pulled his cock out of Ian's arse I saw some of his cum slide out of Ian's hole.  It was all very horny.

I had intended visiting the bars in Canal Street again in the evening but in the event I was tired so I had a nice meal in the town centre and headed back to my hotel for an early night.

The next morning I went down to breakfast and Naz was sitting at a table on his own.  He motioned to me to join him and we had breakfast together.  He told me that Ian was meeting friends in town for breakfast and after a while the talk turned to our threesome the day before.  I was still feeling really horny and when Naz asked me if I had enjoyed it I told him how much I had enjoyed watching him fuck Ian and said I wished he had fucked me.  Naz grinned.  "I would love to," he said "but I find it really hard to cum in a condom."  He grinned again and said "I've got no problem when I'm not wearing one - I can cum up Ian's arse no bother."  I was even more turned on now.  "Do you ever fuck anyone else without a condom?"  I asked.  He looked at me and grinned again.  "Only when Ian's not around."

A short time later we were in my room and I was sucking Naz's cock.  After a while I was kneeling on the bed, lubed and ready as Naz slid his bare cock up my arse and began to fuck me.  He was a brilliant fuck - he started off slowly and built up and soon I was enjoying one of the hardest and horniest fucks I had had in a long time as he began to fuck my arse even harder.  Soon his breathing was getting heavier and I could tell he was getting close.  "I'm gonna cum...." he panted "Can I cum in your arse?"  In response I reached round and pulled him hard against me and soon he was pumping me full of cum.

I didn't think it could get any better than this but then Naz asked me if I wanted to bareback him and offered me his fit, hairy arse. I fucked him from behind and enjoyed every minute of it.  He was quite vocal, telling me how good it felt and how much he liked my bareback cock up his arse.  It wasn't too long before I shot what felt like a massive load of cum into him.

I went back to my room and had a nice hot shower, then got ready to go out.  I was feeling pleasantly relaxed and was enjoying the feeling of a nice big load of cum in my arse as I came out of the hotel and into the sunshine.  As I turned the corner I met Ian coming towards the hotel and he stopped and chatted for a while.  Fortunately he had no idea that I had just dumped a big load of cum up his boyfriend's unprotected arse.

During the last couple of years of our relationship my partner and I started drifting apart and had sex less frequently and I began to fuck more outside the relationship.  It was September and we were spending a weekend in Frankfurt.  I had not had sex for a while and I was feeling bored and horny.  On the Saturday afternoon my partner wanted to go to an exhibition, which he quite often did, and we split up for a couple of hours.  I decided to go for a walk through the city and set off in the autumn sunshine.  After a short time it got very dull and looked as if it was going to rain.  I was only wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and as it began to rain I looked for shelter and saw a coffee shop on the other side of the road.  Then I saw a gay sex shop and cinema a little further down the road and decided to take a look in there instead.  I browsed round the sex shop for  while and debated going through into the cinema.  Just then a really fit looking young Turkish guy came into the shop, went to the counter and paid to go into the cinema.

I thought why not and soon I was being buzzed through to the cinema.  I didn't seriously think I had a chance with the Turkish guy but I was feeling very horny and thought I would just see what happened.  It was the usual kind of cinema, with a row of cabins, which I saw had glory holes between them, a big screen and smaller cinema and I had a wander round to check it out.  There were a few people cruising, mostly older guys and I didn't see any sign of the Turkish guy.  A good looking  younger guy in a suit was being fucked bareback at the back of the small cinema and I enjoyed watching that for a while and then I made my way to the cabins.  They had all been empty when I passed them earlier but  now one of them was occupied.  I went into the cubicle next to the occupied one, pulled my trousers and pants down and sat down on the little bench at the back.  The cubicle was very clean apart from a condom wrapper and an open sachet of lube under the seat.  I saw an eye at the glory hole and I showed my cock.  The eye disappeared and I bent forward to look into the next cabin and saw the Turkish guy looking back at me.  Nothing happened for a while and I thought he wasn't interested.  I was just about to leave when I saw some movement and his cock pushed through the glory hole.  I started sucking him and I heard him groan.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled his cock back though the hole.  I looked through the hole and the Turkish guy grinned at me.  He asked me in German if I liked to fuck and I said yes.  He grinned again and motioned to me to turn round.  I turned round and showed him my arse and almost immediately his big cock pushed through the hole again.  I picked up the sachet of lube, rubbed some on my hole, took hold of his cock and backed my arse on to it.  He began to fuck me and I hitched up my sweatshirt and pushed back against his cock.  He fucked me really well and I was getting close when he suddenly pulled out.  I looked through and he signalled that he wanted to join me.  I let him in and soon I was bent over leaning on the bench as he fucked me from behind.   As he fucked me a cock came through the hole on the other side and the Turkish guy told me to suck it.  I bent forward and took the anonymous cock into my mouth as the Turkish guy continued to fuck me.  Then he pulled out and turned me round, indicating the cock that was sticking through the hole.  I had no idea who the cock belonged to and none of the guys I had seen in the cinema had looked very attractive but I was too horny to care. I was getting off on the risk and I turned to the side and backed my arse on the cock.  I now had no idea who was fucking me and the Turkish guy pushed his cock into my mouth as he watched me being fucked through the glory hole.  The guy on the other side started fucking me harder and then he pushed right up me and I could tell he was cumming in my arse.  When he pulled his cock back through the hole the Turkish guy turned me round again and pushed his cock up back up my arse.  He didn't mess about this time - he slammed his cock up my hole and after just ten or twelve thrusts he pumped my arse full of cum.

The Turkish guy disappeared almost immediately, leaving me with my pants down and cum dripping out my arse.

A little later, I rejoined my partner, two loads of cum deep in my cheating arse.

Part 4 to follow

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4