Cheating Boyfriends Do It Bareback

Tommy Tank

Part 12 - Friends, partners and cheaters

Although I was not always faithful to my long term partner, I did always try to avoid shagging any of his close friends - it was something that just didn't feel right.  I was, however, always very tempted by his friend Joe, who was one of his closest friends.  Joe lived in the north-east of England and would quite often come down to London to stay with us and now and then we would go up and stay with Joe for a few days.  He and my partner had been at uni together and had stayed good friends.   Joe was quite small and chunky and I always thought he had a fit body and really great arse.  I liked Joe a lot and got on well with him and he would quite often flirt with me, especially when my partner wasn't around, and, enjoyable as this was,  neither of us ever took it any further.

We had come close a couple of times though.  One Saturday afternoon when Joe was staying with us and my partner was at work the two of us went out for lunch and Joe had a few drinks with his meal.  When we came back we were watching a film and Joe commented on how attractive one of the guys in the film was and I agreed.  We started talking about other guys we found attractive and I could see that Joe, like me, was getting a bit turned on.

We were sitting quite close to each other and a few minutes later we were kissing and feeling each other up.  It was really horny being kissed by Joe and as he put his hand on the front of my trousers, my hand felt his cock pushing against his trackie bottoms.  We kissed for a while and then we both broke away.  We looked at each other and then Joe got up.  I was really turned on now,  and I knew that Joe was too, not least because I could clearly see what looked like a very impressive cock sticking up at the front of his trousers.  

It was Joe who spoke first.  "We can't," he said.  Horny as I was, I knew he was right, and I nodded.  Joe decided to go out for a walk and when he came back, we didn't refer to what had happened. When my partner came in from work we carried on totally as normal.

It was about a year later when my partner and I were staying with Joe for a few days before Christmas. We had all gone to bed and I was finding it hard to get to sleep.  After a while I decided to get up and get myself a cold drink.   I pulled on a pair of pants and a T shirt and made my way quietly to the kitchen.  In doing so, I disturbed Joe's cat who appeared in the hallway and started to meow.  A few minutes later, Joe appeared, looking sleepy.  He too was wearing just a T shirt and a pair of pants and I could see the outline of his cock, which looked as if it was semi hard.  Joe saw me looking and his cock grew visibly in his pants.  We looked at each other and them listened for a moment.  The cat was quiet now and there was no sound from the bedroom I was sharing with my partner.

Joe pulled me into the bathroom and within seconds we were kissing.  Kissing Joe was just as horny as it had been before, and this time I knew we weren't going to stop.  I could feel Joe's hard cock pushing against me and soon my hand was in his pants and then his pants were down and his cock was in my mouth.  Joe sighed as I began to suck his cock and it seemed to grow bigger and harder in my mouth as I sucked him.  Joe's hand was down the back of my pants now and his finger found my hole.  I kept sucking him as he wet his finger and pushed it into my arse hole.  I sucked him even harder as he fingered my arse and seconds later I was bent over the sink as Joe pushed the head of his cock against my hole.

"Are you ok without a condom?" he whispered and I nodded.  I could feel the head of his wet cock pushing into my hole and I bent forward as he pushed up me and began to fuck.  Joe's cock really filled my arse and I started to wank myself as he fucked me, both of us trying to be as quiet as possible.  It was one of the horniest fucks I had ever had and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Joe was shafting me really hard now and I could tell he was getting close.  He leaned forward and breathed in my ear "Can I cum in you?".  I nodded and he began to thrust his cock even harder up my arse and then he put his arms around me and pulled me against him as he pushed right up me and whispered "Oh fuck!" as he began to pump my arse full of cum.

When Joe pulled out of me he took hold of my cock and began to wank me and it wasn't long before I shot my load out in front of me.  We were both out of breath as we looked at each other and Joe mopped his brow with his T shirt.  We listened for a moment, but there was still no sound and a few minutes I slipped quietly back into bed next to my partner, who was still fast asleep.  I could feel that Joe had shot a really big load up me.  It was not the first time I had laid next to my partner with someone else's load up my arse, but it was the first time it had been dumped there by one of his closest friends.

Joe and I talked the next day and agreed that we shouldn't do it again and we never did.  When I split with my partner a couple of years later I lost touch with Joe - but it was definitely one of the horniest fucks I ever had.

I also tried to avoid fucking around with the partners of my friends for much the same reason - it just didn't feel right.  There have been a few occasions, however, when I have broken my own rule and enjoyed it.

A couple of years after I had split with my partner, I was up in Glasgow for a few days and on the Friday evening I was out with group of friends for a meal in the centre of Glasgow to celebrate a friend's birthday.   One of my other friends, John, was feeling a bit off colour and decided to stay at home.   John and his partner, Stuart, lived outside Glasgow and, as I don't drink and was taking my car, I had offered to run them home at the end of the night.  When John phoned me to tell me he wasn't coming, he said that Stuart could get a cab home, but I said I was happy to run him home and we arranged that I would come in for a coffee and see John.

I didn't know Stuart that well - although he had been with John for a few years I had only met him a few times.  He was a good looking guy in his late 20s- slim and dark haired with a really fit arse, which I had always thought filled out his trousers very well.  

It was a really good evening. I enjoyed the meal and the company and caught up with a few friends I hadn't seen for a while.  Stuart was sitting opposite me at the meal.  He had come straight from work and was dressed in a very smart shirt and trousers.  He told us he had gone for a few drinks with colleagues after work and he also had a few with his meal, and when it came to the end of the evening he admitted he was a bit drunk. 

As we drove out of the city, Stuart told me he didn't often get drunk and added "It's probably just as well!"  I asked him what he meant and he grinned at me and said he sometimes did things he shouldn't when he had too much to drink.  We drove on and Stuart asked me if I was enjoying being single or was looking for another relationship and I said I was happy being single for now.  Stuart grinned again and asked me if I was having fun.  I  said I was doing ok and he grinned at me again.  "Glad to hear it!"  he said.

A little later, his hand was on my knee and, as I didn't stop him, he slowly moved it further up until he was feeling my cock through my trousers.  I thought about stopping him, but I was really turned on by what Stuart was doing and my cock was hard.  He grinned at me again and began to rub my cock as we drove along.  We were getting close to where Stuart and John lived and Stuart asked me if I wanted to take a little detour. 

A short time later, we were parked in a wooded area some way back from the road, my trousers and pants were down and Stuart was sucking my cock.  I knew I could have stopped things going this far, but I hadn't wanted to and I was really horny now.  Stuart sucked me for a while longer and before long I was getting close. I pulled my cock out his mouth and told him it was my turn.  He raised his arse and pulled his pants and trousers down and I took hold of his cock.  I wanked him a few times and then went down on him.  

A short time later, we were out of the car and Stuart was bent over the driver's seat, his smart trousers and white pants were down and his arse was in the air.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hairy hole - something I had wanted to do for some time.  His hole was just a little bit funky, but I really didn't care and pushed my tongue right up him.  He was moaning softly now as I continued to lick his arse, enjoying every minute of it.

He looked over his shoulder.  "Fuck me!" he said.  I asked if he was sure and he nodded.  "I don't have a condom," I said.  Stuart looked at me, "I don't care if you don't!" he said with a drunken grin and a few minutes later he was reaching round pulling his cheeks apart as I pushed my cock up his arse.  I went up him surprisingly easily and, after giving him a moment to get used to my cock, I began to fuck him.  Stuart was wanking and giving satisfied little grunts as I fucked him.  "Harder," he moaned, "Do it harder!"  He was pushing his arse back against me as I began to fuck him harder and, as I could feel myself starting to get close, I took hold of his hips and fucked him as hard as I could.  He was really into it and was urging me to fuck him harder and cum in his arse and, after a while I felt myself starting to cum.  I shot what felt like a massive load up him - it felt like I was never going to stop.  Stuart was moaning "Oh yeah...fuck yeah!" as I loaded his cheating arse.

A short time later I was having a coffee with Stuart and John, who was now feeling a bit better.  Fortunately he had no idea that I had just fucked and bred his partner. 

Stuart and I fucked quite a few times after that, always without a condom and always without his partner being any the wiser.  Stuart more or less told me that he was letting other guys fuck him now and then and quite often doing it without a condom.  As far as I knew, his partner never found out.

A year or two later I had another horny experience with a cheating boyfriend when I was in central London one Saturday afternoon for lunch with some friends.  A large group of us met for lunch and then most of us were going to the theatre in the evening.  After the meal, we had a few hours to spare before we were due to meet at the theatre.  Some of them were going for a drink, but I was feeling horny and decided to slip away and spend a couple of hours at the Vault - always one of my favourite cruise bars - and said I was going to take a walk into town. 

At the meal, I had been sitting with my good friend Michael, and two of his friends I hadn't met before, who were down from Scotland for the week.  One of them, Peter, was a good looking, slim dark haired guy in his late 20s, and his partner, Scott,  was a few  years older.  Scott and Michael were joining the others for a drink and Peter said he was going to take a walk into town as he had not been to London before.  I was hoping he wouldn't suggest coming with me, but he seemed quite happy to wander off on his own and soon I was making my way through the town centre towards the Vault.

As I got to the street where the Vault is located, I saw a figure up ahead of me and realised it was Peter.  He was walking up the street and was clearly looking at the numbers and I guessed he was looking for the Vault.  I hung back a bit and watched as Peter arrived outside the Vault, hesitated for a moment, and then went in the door and down the stairs.  This was getting interesting.

When I entered the Vault, Peter was just handing the basket with his jacket and bag in it over the bar and I heard him order a lager.  He hadn't seen me, and I waited until he had gone before going up to the bar myself.  I handed over my stuff and got a drink and when I turned round, the first person I saw was Peter.  He looked horrified and even in the semi-darkness of the bar I could see that he his face was brick red.  I said "Hi." and trying to put him at ease I smiled at him.  "It's ok," I said, "I'm not going to say anything."  He smiled uneasily and I suggested he come and have a drink with me.  He seemed a little more relaxed now but clearly felt he needed to explain himself.  He told me he didn't usually cheat on his boyfriend and explained that he had heard that the Vault had gloryholes and he wanted to check them out as he had never experienced a gloryhole before.   He said he just wanted to try it and said "I would never do anything.....you know.....unsafe".  He lowered his voice as he said the word "unsafe" and I told him he really didn't need to explain anything and assured him again I wouldn't say anything to anyone.  "Go suck some cock!" I said and he grinned.

The bar was getting a bit busier now as it often did later on a Saturday afternoon and I was soon having some fun in the room with the barrels.  I soon lost sight of Peter and assumed that he had found the glory hole cabins.  After a while I went for a wander and saw Peter standing outside the glory hole cabins next to a fit looking ginger guy in a baseball cap.   Peter grinned at me as I walked past and I grinned back at him.

When I came back round again a little later, the gloryhole cabins were all still occupied and Peter and the ginger guy were standing in the recess area next to the cabins.  They both had their pants down and they were kissing and wanking each other.  I moved back so that Peter couldn't see me and watched as the ginger guy went down on Peter's cock.  After a while, they changed places and Peter went down and started sucking the ginger guy.   I was just about to move on and leave them to it when the ginger guy said something to Peter and he nodded.  Peter then stood up and turned round to face the wall, bending forward and pushing his arse out.  They ginger guy took out some lube and fingered some into Peter's arse.  This was getting interesting and it got even more interesting as the ginger guy moved in behind Peter.  He pulled Peter's cheeks apart, lined up his cock, and pushed it slowly right up him.

I heard Peter groan as the ginger guy pushed right up him and began to fuck.  Peter's eyes were closed and he was playing with his cock as the ginger guy fucked him. I was really turned on as I watched Peter being fucked bareback - so much for his assurance that he would never do anything unsafe!  The ginger guy was fucking him faster now and his breathing was getting heavier and I guessed that he was getting ready to cum up Peter's arse and a few minutes later he thrust his cock hard up Peter's arse and held it there and I knew he was breeding him.

The next time I saw Peter he was having a drink at the bar and then I lost sight of him again.  I went back to the room with the barrels and watched a slim young blond lad being fucked.  The blond lad seemed to be offering his arse to anyone who wanted to do him and I watched a few guys cum in him.  I took my turn up his arse for a while but I didn't want to cum yet and pulled out to let an older guy take over.

I made my way back to the gloryhole cabins and just as I got there, one of the end cubicles opened and a guy came out.  I quickly slipped in and shut the door.  I bent down to look through the gloryhole and saw that the occupant of the next cubicle was Peter.  He was busy sucking on a cock at the hole on the other side of his cubicle and I saw that he had taken his pants and trousers off and was naked from the waist down.  As I watched, Peter stopped sucking the cock and stood up.  He turned round and, taking hold of the cock at the hole, he positioned it against his arse and backed on to it.  He grunted and bent forward as the guy on the other side of the hole began to fuck him.  I stood up as Peter's fingers tapped on the hole and, without giving him any chance to see it was me, pushed my cock through into his mouth.  Peter sucked me very well as the guy in the other cubicle fucked him up the arse.  I was really turned on by the fact that Peter had no idea he was sucking my cock and even more turned on by the fact that he was being fucked bareback through the gloryhole as he sucked me. 

I could hear the guy in the next cubicle groaning loudly and I was fairly sure he was unloading in Peter's arse.  A minute or two later, Peter stopped sucking me and I looked through the hole just in time to see a cock being pulled back through the other hole.  Peter tapped the hole again and as I got up to push my cock through, he turned round and pushed his arse towards me, pulling his cheeks apart and exposing his hairy arse hole which I could see was loaded with cum as he took hold of my cock and backed on to it.  

I was so turned on by the situation that I found it hard not to shoot my load up Peter as soon as I went up his arse so I waited a moment and then I began to fuck him.  I could tell he was sucking on another cock as I fucked him  and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.  I tried to last as long as I could but before too much longer I was shooting my load right up Peter's already cum filled hole.

As I pulled my cock back through the  hole, I saw Peter backing on to a thick black cock which he had obviously been sucking on as I fucked him.  I pulled up my pants and left the cubicle, making way for a fit looking older guy, who I guessed would soon be getting a turn up Peter's arse.

I had a drink at the bar and then decided I had better make my way to the theatre to meet the others.  As I left the bar, I wondered just how many loads Peter had actually taken up his unprotected, cheating arse.  This was, of course, like the other stories in this thread, well before the advent of anything like Prep and, I couldn't help being turned on by the thought of Peter going back to his unsuspecting boyfriend with his arse well and truly loaded with cum.

I re-joined my friends in the theatre bar and Peter arrived a little later and joined his unsuspecting partner.  I have met Peter a few times since then and he knows that the secret of his trip to the Vault is safe with me.  Of course, he doesn't know that I know exactly what he actually got up to in there and to this day he has absolutely no idea that I fucked him!

Part 13 to follow

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8

1 minute ago, Tommy Tank said:

Although I was not always faithful to my long term partner, I did always try to avoid shagging any of his close friends - it was something that just didn't feel right.  I was, however, always very tempted by his friend Joe, who was one of his closest friends.  Joe lived in the north-east of England and would quite often come down to London to stay with us and now and then we would go up and stay with Joe for a few days.  He and my partner had been at uni together and had stayed good friends.   Joe was quite small and chunky and I always thought he had a fit body and really great arse.  I liked Joe a lot and got on well with him and he would quite often flirt with me, especially when my partner wasn't around, and, enjoyable as this was,  neither of us ever took it any further.

We had come close a couple of times though.  One Saturday afternoon when Joe was staying with us and my partner was at work the two of us went out for lunch and Joe had a few drinks with his meal.  When we came back we were watching a film and Joe commented on how attractive one of the guys in the film was and I agreed.  We started talking about other guys we found attractive and I could see that Joe, like me, was getting a bit turned on.

We were sitting quite close to each other and a few minutes later we were kissing and feeling each other up.  It was really horny being kissed by Joe and as he put his hand on the front of my trousers, my hand felt his cock pushing against his trackie bottoms.  We kissed for a while and then we both broke away.  We looked at each other and then Joe got up.  I was really turned on now,  and I knew that Joe was too, not least because I could clearly see what looked like a very impressive cock sticking up at the front of his trousers.  

It was Joe who spoke first.  "We can't," he said.  Horny as I was, I knew he was right, and I nodded.  Joe decided to go out for a walk and when he came back, we didn't refer to what had happened. When my partner came in from work we carried on totally as normal.

It was about a year later when my partner and I were staying with Joe for a few days before Christmas. We had all gone to bed and I was finding it hard to get to sleep.  After a while I decided to get up and get myself a cold drink.   I pulled on a pair of pants and a T shirt and made my way quietly to the kitchen.  In doing so, I disturbed Joe's cat who appeared in the hallway and started to meow.  A few minutes later, Joe appeared, looking sleepy.  He too was wearing just a T shirt and a pair of pants and I could see the outline of his cock, which looked as if it was semi hard.  Joe saw me looking and his cock grew visibly in his pants.  We looked at each other and them listened for a moment.  The cat was quiet now and there was no sound from the bedroom I was sharing with my partner.

Joe pulled me into the bathroom and within seconds we were kissing.  Kissing Joe was just as horny as it had been before, and this time I knew we weren't going to stop.  I could feel Joe's hard cock pushing against me and soon my hand was in his pants and then his pants were down and his cock was in my mouth.  Joe sighed as I began to suck his cock and it seemed to grow bigger and harder in my mouth as I sucked him.  Joe's hand was down the back of my pants now and his finger found my hole.  I kept sucking him as he wet his finger and pushed it into my arse hole.  I sucked him even harder as he fingered my arse and seconds later I was bent over the sink as Joe pushed the head of his cock against my hole.

"Are you ok without a condom?" he whispered and I nodded.  I could feel the head of his wet cock pushing into my hole and I bent forward as he pushed up me and began to fuck.  Joe's cock really filled my arse and I started to wank myself as he fucked me, both of us trying to be as quiet as possible.  It was one of the horniest fucks I had ever had and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Joe was shafting me really hard now and I could tell he was getting close.  He leaned forward and breathed in my ear "Can I cum in you?".  I nodded and he began to thrust his cock even harder up my arse and then he put his arms around me and pulled me against him as he pushed right up me and whispered "Oh fuck!" as he began to pump my arse full of cum.

When Joe pulled out of me he took hold of my cock and began to wank me and it wasn't long before I shot my load out in front of me.  We were both out of breath as we looked at each other and Joe mopped his brow with his T shirt.  We listened for a moment, but there was still no sound and a few minutes I slipped quietly back into bed next to my partner, who was still fast asleep.  I could feel that Joe had shot a really big load up me.  It was not the first time I had laid next to my partner with someone else's load up my arse, but it was the first time it had been dumped there by one of his closest friends.

Joe and I talked the next day and agreed that we shouldn't do it again and we never did.  When I split with my partner a couple of years later I lost touch with Joe - but it was definitely one of the horniest fucks I ever had.

I also tried to avoid fucking around with the partners of my friends for much the same reason - it just didn't feel right.  There have been a few occasions, however, when I have broken my own rule and enjoyed it.

A couple of years after I had split with my partner, I was up in Glasgow for a few days and on the Friday evening I was out with group of friends for a meal in the centre of Glasgow to celebrate a friend's birthday.   One of my other friends, John, was feeling a bit off colour and decided to stay at home.   John and his partner, Stuart, lived outside Glasgow and, as I don't drink and was taking my car, I had offered to run them home at the end of the night.  When John phoned me to tell me he wasn't coming, he said that Stuart could get a cab home, but I said I was happy to run him home and we arranged that I would come in for a coffee and see John.

I didn't know Stuart that well - although he had been with John for a few years I had only met him a few times.  He was a good looking guy in his late 20s- slim and dark haired with a really fit arse, which I had always thought filled out his trousers very well.  

It was a really good evening. I enjoyed the meal and the company and caught up with a few friends I hadn't seen for a while.  Stuart was sitting opposite me at the meal.  He had come straight from work and was dressed in a very smart shirt and trousers.  He told us he had gone for a few drinks with colleagues after work and he also had a few with his meal, and when it came to the end of the evening he admitted he was a bit drunk. 

As we drove out of the city, Stuart told me he didn't often get drunk and added "It's probably just as well!"  I asked him what he meant and he grinned at me and said he sometimes did things he shouldn't when he had too much to drink.  We drove on and Stuart asked me if I was enjoying being single or was looking for another relationship and I said I was happy being single for now.  Stuart grinned again and asked me if I was having fun.  I  said I was doing ok and he grinned at me again.  "Glad to hear it!"  he said.

A little later, his hand was on my knee and, as I didn't stop him, he slowly moved it further up until he was feeling my cock through my trousers.  I thought about stopping him, but I was really turned on by what Stuart was doing and my cock was hard.  He grinned at me again and began to rub my cock as we drove along.  We were getting close to where Stuart and John lived and Stuart asked me if I wanted to take a little detour. 

A short time later, we were parked in a wooded area some way back from the road, my trousers and pants were down and Stuart was sucking my cock.  I knew I could have stopped things going this far, but I hadn't wanted to and I was really horny now.  Stuart sucked me for a while longer and before long I was getting close. I pulled my cock out his mouth and told him it was my turn.  He raised his arse and pulled his pants and trousers down and I took hold of his cock.  I wanked him a few times and then went down on him.  

A short time later, we were out of the car and Stuart was bent over the driver's seat, his smart trousers and white pants were down and his arse was in the air.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hairy hole - something I had wanted to do for some time.  His hole was just a little bit funky, but I really didn't care and pushed my tongue right up him.  He was moaning softly now as I continued to lick his arse, enjoying every minute of it.

He looked over his shoulder.  "Fuck me!" he said.  I asked if he was sure and he nodded.  "I don't have a condom," I said.  Stuart looked at me, "I don't care if you don't!" he said with a drunken grin and a few minutes later he was reaching round pulling his cheeks apart as I pushed my cock up his arse.  I went up him surprisingly easily and, after giving him a moment to get used to my cock, I began to fuck him.  Stuart was wanking and giving satisfied little grunts as I fucked him.  "Harder," he moaned, "Do it harder!"  He was pushing his arse back against me as I began to fuck him harder and, as I could feel myself starting to get close, I took hold of his hips and fucked him as hard as I could.  He was really into it and was urging me to fuck him harder and cum in his arse and, after a while I felt myself starting to cum.  I shot what felt like a massive load up him - it felt like I was never going to stop.  Stuart was moaning "Oh yeah...fuck yeah!" as I loaded his cheating arse.

A short time later I was having a coffee with Stuart and John, who was now feeling a bit better.  Fortunately he had no idea that I had just fucked and bred his partner. 

Stuart and I fucked quite a few times after that, always without a condom and always without his partner being any the wiser.  Stuart more or less told me that he was letting other guys fuck him now and then and quite often doing it without a condom.  As far as I knew, his partner never found out.

A year or two later I had another horny experience with a cheating boyfriend when I was in central London one Saturday afternoon for lunch with some friends.  A large group of us met for lunch and then most of us were going to the theatre in the evening.  After the meal, we had a few hours to spare before we were due to meet at the theatre.  Some of them were going for a drink, but I was feeling horny and decided to slip away and spend a couple of hours at the Vault - always one of my favourite cruise bars - and said I was going to take a walk into town. 

At the meal, I had been sitting with my good friend Michael, and two of his friends I hadn't met before, who were down from Scotland for the week.  One of them, Peter, was a good looking, slim dark haired guy in his late 20s, and his partner, Scott,  was a few  years older.  Scott and Michael were joining the others for a drink and Peter said he was going to take a walk into town as he had not been to London before.  I was hoping he wouldn't suggest coming with me, but he seemed quite happy to wander off on his own and soon I was making my way through the town centre towards the Vault.

As I got to the street where the Vault is located, I saw a figure up ahead of me and realised it was Peter.  He was walking up the street and was clearly looking at the numbers and I guessed he was looking for the Vault.  I hung back a bit and watched as Peter arrived outside the Vault, hesitated for a moment, and then went in the door and down the stairs.  This was getting interesting.

When I entered the Vault, Peter was just handing the basket with his jacket and bag in it over the bar and I heard him order a lager.  He hadn't seen me, and I waited until he had gone before going up to the bar myself.  I handed over my stuff and got a drink and when I turned round, the first person I saw was Peter.  He looked horrified and even in the semi-darkness of the bar I could see that he his face was brick red.  I said "Hi." and trying to put him at ease I smiled at him.  "It's ok," I said, "I'm not going to say anything."  He smiled uneasily and I suggested he come and have a drink with me.  He seemed a little more relaxed now but clearly felt he needed to explain himself.  He told me he didn't usually cheat on his boyfriend and explained that he had heard that the Vault had gloryholes and he wanted to check them out as he had never experienced a gloryhole before.   He said he just wanted to try it and said "I would never do anything.....you know.....unsafe".  He lowered his voice as he said the word "unsafe" and I told him he really didn't need to explain anything and assured him again I wouldn't say anything to anyone.  "Go suck some cock!" I said and he grinned.

The bar was getting a bit busier now as it often did later on a Saturday afternoon and I was soon having some fun in the room with the barrels.  I soon lost sight of Peter and assumed that he had found the glory hole cabins.  After a while I went for a wander and saw Peter standing outside the glory hole cabins next to a fit looking ginger guy in a baseball cap.   Peter grinned at me as I walked past and I grinned back at him.

When I came back round again a little later, the gloryhole cabins were all still occupied and Peter and the ginger guy were standing in the recess area next to the cabins.  They both had their pants down and they were kissing and wanking each other.  I moved back so that Peter couldn't see me and watched as the ginger guy went down on Peter's cock.  After a while, they changed places and Peter went down and started sucking the ginger guy.   I was just about to move on and leave them to it when the ginger guy said something to Peter and he nodded.  Peter then stood up and turned round to face the wall, bending forward and pushing his arse out.  They ginger guy took out some lube and fingered some into Peter's arse.  This was getting interesting and it got even more interesting as the ginger guy moved in behind Peter.  He pulled Peter's cheeks apart, lined up his cock, and pushed it slowly right up him.

I heard Peter groan as the ginger guy pushed right up him and began to fuck.  Peter's eyes were closed and he was playing with his cock as the ginger guy fucked him. I was really turned on as I watched Peter being fucked bareback - so much for his assurance that he would never do anything unsafe!  The ginger guy was fucking him faster now and his breathing was getting heavier and I guessed that he was getting ready to cum up Peter's arse and a few minutes later he thrust his cock hard up Peter's arse and held it there and I knew he was breeding him.

The next time I saw Peter he was having a drink at the bar and then I lost sight of him again.  I went back to the room with the barrels and watched a slim young blond lad being fucked.  The blond lad seemed to be offering his arse to anyone who wanted to do him and I watched a few guys cum in him.  I took my turn up his arse for a while but I didn't want to cum yet and pulled out to let an older guy take over.

I made my way back to the gloryhole cabins and just as I got there, one of the end cubicles opened and a guy came out.  I quickly slipped in and shut the door.  I bent down to look through the gloryhole and saw that the occupant of the next cubicle was Peter.  He was busy sucking on a cock at the hole on the other side of his cubicle and I saw that he had taken his pants and trousers off and was naked from the waist down.  As I watched, Peter stopped sucking the cock and stood up.  He turned round and, taking hold of the cock at the hole, he positioned it against his arse and backed on to it.  He grunted and bent forward as the guy on the other side of the hole began to fuck him.  I stood up as Peter's fingers tapped on the hole and, without giving him any chance to see it was me, pushed my cock through into his mouth.  Peter sucked me very well as the guy in the other cubicle fucked him up the arse.  I was really turned on by the fact that Peter had no idea he was sucking my cock and even more turned on by the fact that he was being fucked bareback through the gloryhole as he sucked me. 

I could hear the guy in the next cubicle groaning loudly and I was fairly sure he was unloading in Peter's arse.  A minute or two later, Peter stopped sucking me and I looked through the hole just in time to see a cock being pulled back through the other hole.  Peter tapped the hole again and as I got up to push my cock through, he turned round and pushed his arse towards me, pulling his cheeks apart and exposing his hairy arse hole which I could see was loaded with cum as he took hold of my cock and backed on to it.  

I was so turned on by the situation that I found it hard not to shoot my load up Peter as soon as I went up his arse so I waited a moment and then I began to fuck him.  I could tell he was sucking on another cock as I fucked him  and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.  I tried to last as long as I could but before too much longer I was shooting my load right up Peter's already cum filled hole.

As I pulled my cock back through the  hole, I saw Peter backing on to a thick black cock which he had obviously been sucking on as I fucked him.  I pulled up my pants and left the cubicle, making way for a fit looking older guy, who I guessed would soon be getting a turn up Peter's arse.

I had a drink at the bar and then decided I had better make my way to the theatre to meet the others.  As I left the bar, I wondered just how many loads Peter had actually taken up his unprotected, cheating arse.  This was, of course, like the other stories in this thread, well before the advent of anything like Prep and, I couldn't help being turned on by the thought of Peter going back to his unsuspecting boyfriend with his arse well and truly loaded with cum.

I re-joined my friends in the theatre bar and Peter arrived a little later and joined his unsuspecting partner.  I have met Peter a few times since then and he knows that the secret of his trip to the Vault is safe with me.  Of course, he doesn't know that I know exactly what he actually got up to in there and to this day he has absolutely no idea that I fucked him!

Part 13 to follow

1 minute ago, Tommy Tank said:

Part 13 to follow

happy to be in this episode if you guys are real...come singapore

fuck yeah!  Why not BB outside the relationship?  Never want a BF that never wants to put out or well with me put it in all the time.  I love getting to know men with every thing that cums from their cocks.  The most fun also! 

On 1/29/2022 at 5:35 PM, Tommy Tank said:

Part 13 to follow

So hot that Peter didn't know you fucked & bred his cumhole!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Part 13 - Tops and bottoms 1

As I've said in previous posts, I've noticed over the years that a lot of guys cheat because they're not getting enough sex at home, but I've also found that a lot of guys cheat because their partner is exclusively a top or, more usually, a bottom, and they need a bit of variety.  I've always been surprised over the years by how many guys don't seem to realise that if they don't fuck their partner now and then, someone else will!

In the mid 90s, I had just turned 30 and I had started to fuck without condoms.  One Friday  night, I was cruising in a park in Glasgow, which at that time was quite an active cruising ground.  I wandered round for a while and then, a little to my surprise, I got cruised by a good looking, dark haired young lad in a polo shirt and trackie bottoms, who looked to be in his early 20s.  We cruised each other for a while and then went somewhere quiet.

He pulled his pants down and I went down and started to suck his cock, enjoying every minute of sucking this good looking young lad, and after a while we changed places and he went down on me.  We sucked each other for a while and then he bent over and I pulled his cheeks apart and began to lick his arse.  He was giving little moans as he wanked himself and I could tell he was really into getting his arse licked.

After a while he stood up and asked me if I wanted to fuck him.  At this time the safe sex message was everywhere, and I was not surprised when he said we had to use a condom.  He checked his pockets and then looked at me.  "I'm really sorry," he said "I think I've lost my condoms."  He asked if I had any and I shook my head.  He looked genuinely disappointed and I asked him if he wanted to fuck without a condom.

He shook his head and told me he had a partner who worked Friday nights and added that he sometimes went cruising because his partner was a total bottom and he liked to get fucked now and then, but he couldn't put himself or his partner at risk.  

I said I totally respected that and asked if I could lick his arse again.  I sucked his cock for a while and then he bent over and I pushed my tongue back up his hairy arsehole.  He was moaning now and then he stood up and said "Fuck it, let's do it!"

"Are you sure?" I asked.  He nodded and bent over again, pulling his cheeks apart.

"Fuck me!" he said

I rubbed some lube on his  hole , positioned myself behind him and pushed my cock against his hole.  He groaned as my cock slid slowly but surely up his tight arse and, after I had given him a moment to get used to it, he bent forward and I began to fuck him.  His hole was incredibly tight and this, together with the fact that I was fucking him without a condom when he had genuinely intended to use one, turned me on even further.  I began to fuck him harder and he moaned "Oh yes.......oh yes.....oh fuck yes!"

He was moaning and wanking himself as I began to fuck him harder and before much longer I was getting close.  I wondered if he would ask me to pule out, but he didn't and a few minutes later I was squirting what felt like a really big load right up his cheating arse.

When I had finished cumming and pulled out, he straightened up and took hold of his cock.  He wanked it a few times as I fingered his arse and then he shot his load out in front of him.

He grinned at me.  "That was awesome!" he said.  "We probably shouldn't have done it, but it was awesome!"

He pulled up his pants, kissed me, and then wandered off.  I could tell he had really got off on being fucked bareback and I suspected that in future a few more of his secret Friday night trips to the park would result in him going home to his partner with a load up his arse.

I've also had a few horny experiences with guys who don't often get to top and one of the horniest was about ten years ago.  At that time I had a job which required me to stay up in the West Midlands for a couple of nights once a month. I usually stayed in the centre of Birmingham and one night I was having a drink in a gay bar with a colleague from work when he spotted one of his friends and invited him to join us for a drink.

Amir was a very good looking guy who looked to be in his early 30s.  He was tall, with dark hair and dark eyes and, I couldn't help noticing, a fantastic arse, which really filled out his smart work trousers.  Amir joined us for a drink and I learned he had been good friends with my colleague for a number of years.  Amir was really easy to talk to and I enjoyed his company.  At one point we were talking about work and my colleague remarked that he had always thought I was very versatile and added "It's always good to be versatile - in more ways than one!"

Amir and I both grinned, and a little later my colleague had gone to the toilet before getting more drinks and Amir leaned forward and said "So, are you really versatile?"  I asked if he meant in relation to work and he grinned and shook his head.  I was quite turned on now as I said "Oh yes, fully versatile!"

Amir said he wished his partner was more versatile and told me that his partner was a total top and, as a result, he rarely got to fuck. I was fairly sure I could see Amir's cock starting to harden in his pants as he said "I love to be fucked, but I get really horny to fuck sometimes!"

I was very turned on now, but I really didn't think anything was going to come of it as my colleague returned just then with the drinks.  We chatted for a bit longer and then my colleague finished his drink and said he'd better be going.  Amir said he fancied another drink and, his voice very casual, asked me if I wanted to join him.

A short time later Amir and I were having a drink together and our conversation had become a lot more explicit.  Amir asked me if I liked to get fucked and told me how much he would love to fuck me.  He didn't have much time as he had to get home to his partner, so rather than going back to my hotel, Amir said he knew somewhere we could go if I was up for doing it outside.

A short time later, Amir had led me round the back of the bar and down an alleyway.  He turned a couple of times and we ended up in a dead end area at the back of some shops with a little concrete area which was obviously used to unload goods.

I could see that Amir was fully hard now as he pulled me towards him and kissed me.  "I want to fuck you!" he breathed in my ear and we kissed again.  I went down and unzipped Amir's trousers, pulling them down to his knees along with his white Calvin Klein pants.  His cock was much bigger than I thought and I wasted no time in taking into my mouth and sucking him.  He groaned and gently took hold of my head as I sucked his cock.

I moved down to lick his big, hairy balls and he groaned again.  I sucked his cock again and then motioned to him to turn round.  "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded.  Without further hesitation, Amir turned round and bent forward, pulling his trousers and pants right down.  I pulled his cheeks apart and he groaned again as I pushed my tongue right into his hairy arsehole.

I licked his hole for a while and after a while he turned round and pulled me up.  "I need to fuck you!"

Amir produced some lube and I took it from him and rubbed some into my arsehole.  "Do you want me to use a condom?"  he asked me.  I didn't want him to use a condom of course, but I have always found that guys get extra horny if they think they're getting to fuck raw with someone who usually plays safe, so I pretended to think about it.

"I don't know," I said hesitatingly, "I don't  normally ever......"

"I'd love to bareback you!" said Amir

I pretended to think about it for a moment or two and then I nodded.

A short time later, I was bent over the concrete shelf, pants down, as Amir pushed the head of his bare cock against my arsehole.  His cock was pretty big and at first he couldn't get it in my, then I leaned forwards and pulled my cheeks apart and he slid slowly but surely right up my arse.

"Oh fuck," he gasped  "That's so good.....so good!" as he began to fuck me slowly, pushing his big cock right up me and then pulling it right back. He did this for a while and then began to fuck me harder.  I was really turned on now - this was turning out to be one of the best fucks I'd had in a long time.  Amir was fucking harder now and I could tell he was getting close.

He fucked me for a while longer and then groaned "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum in you! I'm going to cum in you!"

He thrust his cock right up me a few more times and then slumped over me and I knew he had cum right up my arse.

We were both out of breath as we pulled our pants up and Amir grinned at me.  "You have no idea how much I needed that!" he said, and added "And thanks for letting me bareback you!"

Amir and I arranged to meet up the next time I was in the area and Amir came to my hotel quite a few times over the next few months and we enjoyed some very horny bareback sex.

Amir had told me that his partner rarely sucked his cock and never licked his arse and told me how much he loved it when I had done it to him.   Every time we met up, I sucked his cock and licked his are and then he fucked me.  A few times after he had fucked and cum in me, Amir would kneel up on the bed and I would lick his arse and then lube him up and slide my cock up him for a bareback fuck, depositing a nice load of cum up his hairy arse for him to take home to his unsuspecting partner.

A few years before this I had a really unexpected experience with another guy I never thought would cheat.  Callum's partner was one of my partner's closest friends and I had known them both for a number of years.  I liked Callum a lot, and we had a number of interests in common, although I didn't really like his  partner so much.  A few times I had heard Callum's partner talking to my partner about his relationship and had said that Callum was a total top and I had also heard him say more than once that he was absolutely confident that Callum would never cheat on him.

One summer my partner told me that Callum and his partner had booked a long weekend in Brighton, but Callum's partner was now unable to go.  My partner was not free either and apparently Callum had asked him if I wanted to go instead.  "He's going to change the double room to a twin."  I didn't really know Callum well enough to want to spend a whole weekend with him , but I did like him and, as my partner pointed out, I did need a break and a weekend by the sea would be good for me, so I said yes.

Callum and I travelled down to Brighton on the  Friday afternoon and checked into our hotel.  The first thing I saw when Callum opened the door to our room was a big double bed.  Callum looked at me "They didn't have a twin room free," he said "Are you ok with sharing?"

I nodded - I was not at all averse to sharing a bed with Callum - he was a few years younger than me, tall, dark and slim and, as I said, I had always enjoyed his company.  I would be lying if I didn't also say I had always enjoyed checking out his fit arse, which always filled out his trousers incredibly well.

We had planed to go out for something to eat in the evening and Callum said he was going to have a shower before he got ready.  I watched him strip down and, as he bent over to pull his pants down, I had a great view of his firm, smooth arse.  I knew that Callum had a piercing somewhere on his lower body and it was a standing joke among our group of friends that he always set off the security alarm going through security at the airport and had to be searched.  I knew the piercing wasn't on his dick, but I couldn't help wondering where it was, and when Callum came out of the shower and removed his towel, I couldn't help discreetly checking him out.

Callum grinned at me and asked me if I was looking for his piercing.  I nodded and he grinned gain.  "Do you want to see it?" he asked, and I nodded again and Callum sat down on the bed and then laid back and pulled his legs up and I saw that the piercing was on the area between his balls and his arse.

"Do you like it?" he asked.  I nodded again, "Oh yes!" I said truthfully.  Callum had not only shown me his cock and balls, but had also exposed his arse to me and I could see that , although his arse was smooth, his crack was quite hairy.

I showered and then we both got ready to go out for something to eat.  We found an Italian restaurant and enjoyed a very good meal.  After that we went for a drink in one of Brighton's gay bars, sitting outside on the terrace by the sea.  It was all very pleasant - it was a warm summer evening and I was already feeling much more relaxed than I had when I left London.

Callum was also very relaxed and, when he went to the bar to get drinks, he was clearly flirting with a dark haired guy with spiky hair who was queueing at the bar next to him. I had always thought that Callum's partner was a bit intense and I guessed that Callum was probably quite enjoying being off the leash for the evening.

When Callum came back to our table, I could see him exchanging glances with the dark haired guy, who was sitting at a table nearby with a good looking young black guy.  A short time later Callum leaned forward and asked me if I might be up for a bit of fun while we were in Brighton.  I was surprised but also turned on and I told Callum I would be up for some fun.  He told me the guy he had been chatting to at the bar and his partner were both up for it if we were.  A short time later they had joined us at our table.

The dark haired guy with the spiky hair was called Matthew and his partner was Jayden.  Jayden was a really good looking guy, who looked to be in his mid 20s - a few years younger than Matthew.  They were good company, and neither of them made any secret of the fact that they were up for some fun and after a few more drinks we all made our way back to our hotel room.

It wasn't long before all four of us were naked and having some fun.  Callum had paired up with Matthew and I was down sucking on Jayden's big, thick cock.  Watching Callum suck Matthew was a real turn on and I had a perfect view of Callum's naked arse as he knelt up on the bed and leaned over to continue sucking Matthew's cock.

We kissed, sucked and rimmed each other for a while - at one point Callum was kneeling up on the bed and Matthew had his tongue up Callum's arse as I pushed my tongue right into Jayden's hole.  It was all very horny.

After a while, Matthew began to rub the head of his cock against Callum's hole.  He picked up a condom and said "With or without?"  To my surprise, Callum said "Without!," and a few seconds later, Matthew fingered some lube into Callum's arse and then pushed his bare cock slowly right up him!

I had assumed that Callum would want to use condoms, especially as it was him who had produced them, but he seemed perfectly happy to take Matthew up his arse without one.  Jayden was now kneeling on the bed next to Callum, and I wasted no time in pushing my bare cock right up his tight arsehole.  I was really turned on, enjoying every minute of fucking Jayden and also enjoying watching Matthew fucking Callum bareback.

We fucked for a while longer and I could feel myself getting close.  Just at that moment I heard Matthew ask Callum "Do you want it?" and guessed that he too was getting close.  Callum said "Fuck yes!" and a short time later I shot my load into Jayden at exactly the same time as Matthew bred Callum.

I didn't think things could get any hornier, but a few minutes later, Callum laid on his back and raised his legs and I watched as Matthew guided Jayden's big cock into Callum's arse.  Jayden fucked Callum hard and fast and after a while shot a second load into his cheating arse.

When Matthew and Jayden had left, Callum asked me if I was ok with what we had done and I assured him I was fine with it and had enjoyed every minute of it.  A short time later we both got into bed and when I woke up the following morning, I was lying against Callum with my cock in his arse crack - it was very pleasant!  A little later we both showered and then went down to breakfast.

When we got back to our room we started to talk about the events of the night before and Callum told me he was mostly faithful to his partner, but sometimes he got bored with always being a top and when he got the chance, he would take the opportunity to get fucked.  He said he knew he should take precautions, but said it turned him on so much to take it bareback and let guys cum in his arse.

He also told me that he had not tried to get the hotel to change the room to a twin as he was hoping that I would fuck him.  

A short time later, Callum was kneeling up on the bed again and my bare cock was pushing up the arse I had admired for so long.  I fucked him from behind for a while, and then he moved on to his back and raised his legs, telling me to fuck him and breed him.  I had never thought anything like this would happen with Callum, but I was certainly not complaining - and I did exactly what he asked me to - shooting a good big load right into his unprotected arse.

That evening, we went back to the same bar and later on we went to a club with a very active darkroom where both Callum and I had a very horny time!  I was really turned on watching Callum take it up the arse in the darkroom - he was certainly making the most of being away from his partner and, in the course of the evening I saw him being fucked by several different guys - and few, if any of them appeared to be using condoms.  At one point, he was leaning against the wall of the darkroom, his pants at his ankles, as three different guys took turns fucking him bareback and I was fairly sure at least two of them had cum in him.

The next morning I fucked Callum again and then it was time to travel back to London.  Our partners met us at the station and, as I watched Callum and his partner walking ahead of us out of the station, I wondered what his partner would say if he knew that Callum had been fucked and loaded by several  different guys over the course of the weekend - including me!

Part 14 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Amazing story! Very sexy!  Most men cheat, nature of the business. I got sexually bored with my last partner so I went out taking  bareback loads. Went on for months until we finally broke up…was super hot for me having other guys loads in my ass when next to my partner in bed. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Douglas said:

Amazing story! Very sexy!  Most men cheat, nature of the business. I got sexually bored with my last partner so I went out taking  bareback loads. Went on for months until we finally broke up…was super hot for me having other guys loads in my ass when next to my partner in bed. 

love it  this way  " was super hot for me having other guys loads in my ass when next to my partner in bed. "

thats why my bf is also btms, we both cheated , we both gets fucked by all.

Am glad to share how I became a btm, cos of my bf cheating...toprove I m a better btm, competitive to him. All tops fuck him fuck me

Edited by Powerasianbtms
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

Damn....such hot stories. Honestly, most every guy I know cheats. Some are just more honest or open about. I had a bf who was not comfortable barebacking which forced me to go out looking to fuck. This was 20 years ago and before PrEP. I ended up getting pozzed during a hook up 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...