Cheating Boyfriends Do It Bareback

Tommy Tank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 4 - Almost caught with my pants down

The last six months with my partner were very difficult - we had drifted so far apart and I think we both knew it was over but neither of us seemed ready to end it.  During this time I was fucking around quite a bit and took more than a few risks -  and on a few occasions I came very close to getting caught cheating.

One weekend we were staying down on the south coast with a friend of my partner's that he knew through work.  I had met Paul on a few occasions  and found that we didn't really have much in common but I hadn't met his partner.  We drove down on the Saturday morning and arrived around lunch time.  We all went out for lunch and I got chatting to Paul's partner, Sean.  I liked Sean a lot and found we had a similar sense of humour and a number of shared interests.  I also quite fancied him - he was  in his late 20s, small and quite geeky looking, with dark hair and glasses - a look I really go for.  We were starting to flirt a bit and, although we had to be careful in front of our partners, I got the feeling that he might be interested in me too.  Our partners were going out on the Sunday afternoon to an exhibition and I couldn't help wondering if there might be a chance of getting together with Sean while they were out......

As it happened, I got my chance sooner than that.  We went to bed that night but I wasn't really sleepy and after a while I said I would get up and get myself a cold drink.  My partner nodded sleepily and I pulled on a pair of shorts and a T shirt and made my way quietly downstairs.  When I went into the kitchen I found Sean sitting at the kitchen table.  I explained I had come down for a cold drink and he smiled and said "Let me get it for you,"  He stood up and I saw that he was wearing only a T shirt and a pair of white pants that didn't leave much to the imagination.  Sean saw me checking him out as he handed me my drink and grinned.  He asked if my partner was asleep and I said I think so.  

We chatted for a while and then Sean pulled me towards him and soon we were kissing.  He put his hand into my shorts and felt my cock as my hand went down the back of his pants and my finger found his arsehole.  He pushed me gently against the worktop and got down on his knees.  He pulled my shorts down and took my cock into his mouth.  I leaned back and closed my eyes as Sean began to suck my cock.  It was one of the best blow jobs I had ever had and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Sean sucked me for a while and just as I was getting close to cumming,  Sean stooped sucking me and stood up.  I thought was going to get the chance to suck him now but he turned round and pulled his pants down.  He bent forward, spat on his hand and then reached round and rubbed the spit into his arse.  He repeated this a couple of times and then pushed his arse out, looking over his shoulder. 

I knew we were taking a big risk but there was no way I was going to pass on the chance to fuck his fit arse.  I stood behind him, pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed.  My cock slid up him quite easily and he grunted as I began to fuck him.  I knew we would have to be quick and I was quite close to cumming anyway, so I fucked him for a while and then took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder.  He was moaning softly as I fucked him and after about ten or twelve more thrusts I told him I was going to cum.  He reached round and pulled me close against him as I shot my load right up his arse.

When I finished cumming I pulled out his arse and he turned round.  I got down on my knees and he pushed his cock into my mouth and after I had sucked him for a short time he rewarded me with a nice big mouthful of cum.

A short time later I was making my way quietly up the stairs and when I went into our room I was surprised to find my partner sitting up in bed reading.  I had assumed he would be fast asleep and realised that he could easily have come downstairs looking for me.  He asked me what had taken me so long and I said Sean was down there and we got chatting.  My partner nodded and,  putting his book down, said he was going to sleep.

I laid awake for a little while, enjoying the taste of Sean's cum in my mouth and wondered if he was enjoying feeling of my load in his arse.  

The following afternoon our partners went out and Sean and I wasted no time.  He led me to what was obviously a spare room and soon we were on the bed, kissing, sucking and licking.  He sucked my cock again and then turned me round.  He pulled my cheeks apart and pushed his tongue up my arse.  Soon he was kneeling up on the bed and my tongue was deep in his arse.  We sucked and rimmed each other for a while longer and then Sean lubed himself up and knelt up on the bed.  I pushed my cock up his arse and began to fuck him.  I fucked him for a while and then I pulled out and he laid on his back with his legs in the air as I pushed my cock back up his arse.

I was getting close now and I told him I wanted to breed him in his own bed.  He looked surprised but then his look changed to one of excitement and he nodded.  I pulled my cock out his arse and he stood up and led me to the bedroom he shared with his partner.  He knelt up on the bed and I pushed my cock up back up his arse.  I was close now and I fucked him as hard as I could as he urged me on, telling me to fuck him harder and cum in his cheating arse.  Hearing him say this pushed me over the edge and I shot what felt like a massive load of cum into him.

A few months later my partner and I were spending a few days in Ibiza with a group of my partner's friends.  I didn't have much in common with this group of friends - they had very clear views on cheating and on things like cruising,casual sex and darkrooms and were inclined in my view to be a bit judgemental  - especially when it came to barebacking.  They were nice enough guys though and I enjoyed the break but I was feeling bored and horny.

On the second night we were all drinking in a bar in the old town.  It was a nice modern bar and, needless to say, did not have a darkroom.  The bar got very busy and I got chatting to a group of lads from the north of England.  When they left to go on to another bar I went downstairs to the toilet.  I had realised earlier on that, although the bar did not have a darkroom, it certainly had a very cruisy toilet.  A number of guys were wanking at the urinal and as I watched this, the door to one of the cubicles opened and two lads came out, one of them buttoning up his jeans.   The other lad was a slim, blond English lad I had seen the bar earlier on having a laugh and camping it up with some friends.  He had clearly had a few drinks now and, as I got my my cock out and joined the guys wanking at the urinal , the blond lad went down on the guy next to me.   It was all very horny and after a short time, the blond guy was down on his knees taking turns to suck me and the guy who had been wanking next to me.  Once again I knew I was taking a big risk - my partner or any of the others in our group could come into the toilet at any time.

After a short time, one of the cubicles became vacant and the blond lad got up and motioned to the two of us to follow him.  Soon we were all in the cubicle and the blond lad was sitting on the toilet taking turns sucking us.  After a short time he stood up, turned around, tugged his shorts and pants down and bent over the toilet.  The other guy was up him in seconds.  He was a fit guy, mid 20s, quite stocky, with a nice big thick cock and I was really turned on as I watched his big bare cock thrusting up the blond lad's pale, slim arse.  He was one of a group of German lads I had seen on the beach earlier that day.  He was fucking the blond lad hard now and before too much longer he threw his head back and pushed his cock hard up the blond lad's arse and held it there, obviously shooting a load of cum deep into him.

When he pulled out I didn't hesitate.  I pushed my cock up the blond lad's arse and began to fuck.  His hole was slippery with cum and this turned me on even more.   As I fucked him the other guy began to finger my arse and soon he was pushing his finger right up me as I shot my load up the blond lad.

I wasn't sure how long I had been away from the bar and thought I had better get back.  I pulled up my pants and left the cubicle just in front of the other two.  As I washed my hands at the sink, one of our friends came into the toilet.  Alistair was there with his partner, and although I didn't know him that well, I quite liked him.  He nodded to me as I left the toilet and went back to join my partner and our friends.  I hadn't been missed and thought I might take advantage of this to pay another visit to the toilet later on....

I chatted to some friends for a while and then I saw Alistair returning to the bar.  He had been down there for some time and I couldn't help wondering if he had joined in the action in the toilet.  I was curious - Alistair had always appeared very committed to his partner and I had heard him voicing strong feelings about casual sex and cheating on more than one occasion.  I had another drink and then I noticed Alistair heading down to the toilet again.  I waited a while in case he had just gone to take a piss - I knew he had had quite a lot to drink - and then when he did not return I made my way quietly down to the toilet.

It was even busier now and all the cubicles were occupied.  The walls of the cubicles went from the floor to the ceiling so there was no chance of seeing if Alistair was being a bad boy in one of them.   There was a lot of wanking and sucking going on and the blond lad was now bent over the urinal being fucked.  As I wondered just how many loads he now had up him I noticed a group of guys in a little recess area between the cubicles and the sinks.  Two guys were fucking in the recess area and two other guys were watching and wanking and I saw straight away that one of them was Alistair.  Alistair's had his back to me, his trousers and pants were down at his knees and I realised that Alistair had quite a fit, chunky arse.  I had certainly never thought I would get to see it but here he was with his pants down in the toilet of a bar and I was curious to see how far he would go.   He was kissing the other guy now as they wanked each other off.  I decided to hang back so that he couldn't see me and after a while they stopped kissing and I watched as Alistair slid down and took the guy's cock in his mouth and began to suck him.  The other two guys had finished fucking and moved away and Alistair and the other guy moved round so that the guy was leaning against the back wall as Alistair continued sucking his cock.   I assumed he was going to suck the guy off and I was just thinking maybe I had better leave them to it and get back to the bar when Alistair stood up.   They kissed for a while and then the guy offered him what was obviously a bottle of poppers.  Alistair took a deep sniff, then turned round and leaned against the wall, pushing his arse out.

The guy stepped up behind Alistair, pulled his cheeks apart, and pushed his bare cock slowly up Alistair's arse.  He stopped for a minute to let Alistair get used to his cock and then began to fuck him.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing - I knew Alistair was a bit drunk but I never thought in a million years I would see him let some random guy fuck him bareback in a toilet with his partner upstairs in the bar.  He was taking a massive risk - they were hidden from sight but if  his partner or one of the others came into the toilet they could easily be seen.  I had my cock out now, wanking as I watched Alistair sniffing the poppers and wanking as the guy fucked him hard up the arse.   I shot my load at the same time as the guy pumped his cum into Alistair's unprotected, cheating arse.

I was quite close now and I watches as the guy pulled his cock out.  I had a great view of Alistair's hole, gaping open with some cum sliding out of it and I wanked over that image quite a few times later.  I knew a lot of guys often did things on holiday that they wouldn't do at home - but this was probably one of the most unexpected things I have ever seen and I couldn't quite believe I had witnessed it.

A little later we were all back in the bar and soon we were all making our way back through the town to our accommodation,  Alistair chatting happily to his unsuspecting partner.

The following day we were all spending a day at the gay beach at Es Cavallet and we got the bus down there in the early afternoon.  The bus was busy as it often was and it was standing room only by the time we got on.  I looked at Alistair, standing with his partner and again thought back to the scene I had witnessed the night before.  I was starting to feel a bit horny now and I could feel the guy standing behind me pressing against me.  It was one of the lads from Manchester  I had chatted to in the bar the night before, a fit, dark haired chubby guy called Mike.  I wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose but I discretely pushed back against him.  He moved slightly and soon I could feel his cock pushing against my arse through his shorts.  I pushed gently back and we kept this up all the way to the beach.  I had a definite hard on now and had to tie my sweat shirt round my waist when I got off the bus so that no one could see.

I had enjoyed the experience and it had made me very horny and I hoped I might get the chance to go cruising in the dunes later on.  I would have to be careful not to make it too obvious though.  I enjoyed resting on the beach and swimming in the sea and just as I was feeling pleasantly relaxed I saw Mike making his way along the beach.  He passed quite close to where we were and looked at me as he passed by.  I looked around, no one was paying any attention and my partner was deep in a book so I said I fancied a walk along the beach.  My partner barely looked up as he nodded and soon I was following Mike into the dunes at a discreet distance.  I followed him for a while and soon we were in a little clearing by the sea.  He grinned at me and took my hand, placing it on his cock which was now hard in his shorts.  I had realised on the bus that he obviously had quite a big cock and when I pulled his shorts and pants down I was not disappointed.

I sucked Mike's cock for a while and soon I was bent over sucking him and he was fingering my arse.  I sucked him for a bit longer and then he produced some lube.  I lubed up my hole and bent over.  Mike produced a condom.  "With or without?" he asked.  "Without." I said and he grinned.  Seconds later I was braced against a tree as Mike pushed his big thick cock slowly but surely right up my arse.  He gave me a minute to get used to it and then he began to fuck me, slowly at first, and then he began to fuck me harder.  I hadn't had a cock this big up my arse for quite some time and I enjoyed every minute of it.  As we fucked, I had a great view of the sea, with the sun shining on it and I felt good.  Mike was fucking me hard now and after a while he told me he was close and asked if he could cum in my arse.  "Fuck yeah," I moaned.  He asked me if I was sure and I nodded and almost immediately he started to cum in my arse.  He seemed to cum for ages and when he had finished he pulled out and I went down on his cock and started sucking it.  He grinned "You dirty cunt," he said.

The last time I cheated was one of the most risky fucks I ever had and once again I came very close to getting caught.  We were staying with a friend of my partner, Joe,  and his new boyfriend, Rodrigo.   Rodrigo and Joe had been together for about a year.  Rodrigo was a very nice guy and he was also very attractive, dark skinned and well built with a lovely smile.  He also had a very cute body and a fantastic arse.  I found him really attractive, especially as Joe had let slip that Rodrigo had a really big cock.  On this evening he was wearing shorts which did little to hide his massive packet.  I found it hard to take my eyes off him, especially when he bent over to pick something up and I had a great view of the top of his pants and the crack of his arse.  I realised he had picked up on my interest but he didn't seem to mind and I knew that nothing would come of it so didn't see any harm in flirting with him a little.

That night as we were all going to bed I found myself alone in the living room with Rodrigo.  He grinned at me and I could see his cock was hard in his shorts.  He saw me looking and grinned again.  As I watched, he pulled the front of his shorts down and I had a perfect view of his hard cock.  He was still grinning as he wanked it a few times.  Just then Joe called to him and he stuffed his cock in his pants and we both made our way up the stairs.

The next morning we had planned to go out for breakfast but I was feeling tired and a bit off colour so decided to stay in bed.  The others went out and I went back to sleep.  I woke up later, feeling much better.  I had a shower, then pulled on a T shirt and a pair of pants and made myself some tea and toast.  I knew the others would not be long and so I sat down on the bed.  I was horny and, as I thought back to Rodrigo with his cock out of his pants I began to play with myself.  Just then I heard the front door open and a few minutes later someone came up the stairs.  I thought it might be my partner but there was a tap on the door and then Rodrigo came in.  "Hey," he said, with his trademark grin. "how are you feeling?"  I told him I was feeling much better and he grinned again and came towards me.

"We don't have long" he said as he pulled his cock out and seconds later I was down on my knees sucking him.  He sighed as I sucked his cock and then I licked his big balls before going back down on his cock.  I sucked him for a while longer and then I reached into my holdall and pulled out some lube.  "Fuck me,"  I said.

We both knew we would have to be quick and soon I was kneeling up on the bed and he was pushing his cock up my arse - neither of us mentioned condoms and soon he was right up me.  I felt like I was being split in two as he began to fuck me.  I was trying hard not to make too much noise as Rodrigo fucked me with his big thick cock.  It was one of the best fucks I had ever had - a quick, hard, horny bareback fuck with an amazingly good looking guy.  Rodrigo was fucking me even harder now and soon I could tell he was getting close.  I could actually feel the cum pumping into my arse as he thrust up me again and again before he finished.

Rodrigo was still up my arse when we heard the front door opening.  He pulled out quickly, stuffed his cock back in his pants and disappeared out of the room just in time and I pulled the duvet over me, trying hard to stop the cum sliding out of my gaping arse.

Soon we were all back downstairs and I couldn't help feeling a bit guilty when Joe commented that I still looked a bit flushed.  

I split with my partner shortly after that and never saw Joe or Rodrigo again.  I knew the next few months would be difficult and they were but I was soon back on my feet again and enjoying some more horny bareback sex.

I was no longer cheating - but the same could not be said for some of the guys I was fucking with........

Part 5 to follow

• Like 17
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's almost 3 am, and after the first coke night in a couple of years  I can't get to sleep.  If I could shoot a load I could sleep, but party dick and lots of poppers don't help the cause.  This story was really getting me close when it ENDED!  This turned me on enough to write my first post.  I hope more chapters appear soon!  The cheating and the 'fuck the consequences ' attitude appealed to the pig in me.  

I am pretty low key most of the time, but get turned on by the darker, rougher scene.  Love anon breeding, exhibitionism, tea rooms, groups, fisting, choking, and throat fucking.  Sadly, I rarely get it since the bathhouse shut down and Craig's list went away.  I hit up the bathhouses and ABSs when I travel, but I need to find some fuck buds.  Anyone in jacksonville, fl?  

Edited by jjk2
Left out a clause

• 2 months later...

Part 5 - While his husband was asleep

A few months ago I was staing in Hamburg for the weekend.  I had arrived in the early afternoon and spent the evening enjoying a meal with some friends.  I had been particularly busy at work and was looking forward to a relaxing weekend in one of my favourite places in the world.  I was also very horny and had not cum for several days.  It was a nice warm evening and I was intending to go cruising later.

It was quite late when I left my friends and, as I was quite tired, I decided to go back to my hotel and have a rest. I had a shower, stretched out on the bed and went online for a browse on one of the hook up sites I use.  I noticed a fit loooking guy on line just a few hundred metres away.  He was mid 30s, slim and good looking.  I don't always make the first move on apps but I left him a footprint and said "Hi"

He messaged me back straight away and we began to chat.  He told me his name was Daniel and he was from England.  He was staying in Hamburg with his husband for a few days and was in the Motel One which was situated next to my hotel.  He said his husband was asleep and he was horny.  We chatted for a while and then he sent me some more pictures, including some face pics and some of his arse.   Our chat became more explicit and he told me his husband was mostly a bottom and every now and then he liked to be fucked.  I thought we were just going to chat but Daniel suggested getting together and said he would leave a text for his husband in case he woke up saying he couldn't sleep and was going out for some air.

Daniel had already told me he wanted me to fuck him and I asked him if he played safe or if he liked to go bb.  He told me he always played safe (which is what his profile said) and asked about me.  I told him I liked to fuck bare and asked if he was up for it.  He said he couldn't fuck bare because of his husband and added "I'm not on Prep or anything."

He was a really fit lad and I was really horny so I was tempted to agree to a condom fuck, but I knew from experience that so many safe only guys will fuck bare rather than miss out on a fuck if they are horny enough so I said I didn't really want to use a condom and we agreed to leave it.

About ten minutes later Daniel messaged me again and asked if I was still up for fucking him.  I asked if he wanted to go bareback and there was silence for a mintue and then he messaged back "Yes."

A short time later I met Daniel in the foyer of my hotel.  If anything he was even better looking than his pictures suggested - tall, slim and boyish looking with dark hair and was dressed in a T shirt, jogging bottoms and trainers.  As soon as we got to my room he was all over me, kissing and feeling my cock and my arse and soon my pants were down and he was sucking my cock.  Soon we were on the bed and he was naked apart from his T shirt.  We sucked each other for a while and then he moved on top of me and pushed his arse into my face as he sucked my cock.  He had a really fit arse - pale, slim and smooth with some dark hairs around his hole. I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up him.  He moaned and kept sucking me as I licked his hairy arsehole.

We kissed, sucked and rimmed for a bit longer and then he asked me to fuck him.  I wondered if he would mention condoms again but he didn't.  He knelt up on the bed and I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed it slowly up his arse.  He grunted as I pushed right up him and I gave him a moment to get used to it and then I began to fuck him slowly.  His arse felt quite tight and I fucked him gently for a while and then began to fuck him harder.  He was really into it and was moaning softly and pushing his arse back on to my cock and moaning "fuck me...fuck me..."

After a while he pulled away and moved on to his back.  He grinned at me as he raised his legs in the air and I pushed my cock back up him.  I was getting close now and I began to fuck him really hard as he took hold of his cock and began to wank himself.  I thought about his husband sleeping nearby with no idea that Daniel was on his back being fucked bareback and was about to take a load of cum in his unprotected arse.

I fucked him for a bit longer and then told him I was going to cum.  He nodded and seconds later I was shooting what felt like a massive load of cum deep into his arse.  I felt like i was never going to stop cumming - I really bred him and just as I finished cumming in him he shot a big load of cum all over himself.

If Daniel was having second thoughts about fucking bareback he certainly wasn't showing it.  He laid back on the bed, a blissed out look on his face and grinned at me.  "I really needed that," he said.  He lay on the bed for a bit longer and then said he had better get back.  He asked if he could have a shower before he left and when he had finished he pulled on his pants, jogging bottoms and trainers, kissed me and went off back to his husband - his cheating arse loaded with cum.

I had another horny experience with a guy whose partner was asleep one time in Ibiza.  I had not long split from my partner and was spending a long weekend  there with some friends.  On the Saturday night we went to a few bars and then went clubbing.  After a few hours I was ready to call it a night but my friends wanted to stay longer so I left and said I would see them back at the apartment later.  As I walked along the cliff path I saw two figures up ahead. One of them was a stocky blond guy who was obviously very drunk and having some diffculty walking and the other guy, who was tall, thin and dark haired, was struggling to support him.  I caught up with them.  "Need a hand?"  I asked.  The dark haired guy flashed me a smile and said "Thanks, that would be great."

Between us we supported ths blond guy and the dark haired guy introduced himself as Callum and told me the blond guy was his partner, Scott.  They were from the north east of England and spending the week in Ibiza.  I had noticed them both on the beach earlier that day when I had passed them.  Scott had been wearing shorts but Callum had been naked and I had noticed his slim, hairy body and had also noticed his cock which, though soft, looked long and thick.  

Our progress was quite slow and Callum chatted to me as we made our way back to their apartment.  He was a really nice guy and I had the feeling he was flirting with me a bit.  His partner was pretty much out of it and it took us some time to get him up the stairs and into their appartment.  When we got in Scott wanted to piss and we took him into the toilet where I held him up and Callum held his dick as he pissed like a racehorse.  It was all quite horny.

When we had got Scott on the bed he went out like a light almost immediately.  Callum thanked me again and offered me a cold drink.  It was a really warm night and I was thirsty and soon we were sitting together at the table in the kitchen area, enjoying a cold drink.  The apartment was open plan and the kitchen area was only separated from the sleeping area by a partition wall which came out to about half way across the room.   Callum and I got on well and after a while he fetched us both another drink.  Soon his hand was resting on my arm and he moved closer to me and kissed me.  We could hear Scott snoring on the other side of the partition wall as Callum pulled me up and kissed me again and soon his hand was on my cock and then my cock was out and in his mouth.  He sucked me really well and before long I was close to cumming so I pulled out and he stood up.   We changed places and soon I was sucking on Callum's long, thick cock and enjoying every minute of it as he moaned softly and pushed his cock into my mouth.  After a while I motioned to him to turn round and soon my tongue was right up his hairy arsehole.  He moaned softly as I pushed my tongue right up him and after a while I stood up and rubbed the head of my cock against his hole.  "I'd love to fuck you," I whispered.  "Do you have a condom?" he asked.  I shook my head.  "Shit," he said.  " I really want to...."  He hesitated, "But I can't...."

I was still pushing my cock against his hole and as the head of my cock entered his arse he groaned and said "Oh fuck....fuck!"  I pushed my cock into his arse and he bent forward.  "Do it," he whispered "Do it......Fuck me!"

My cock went up him quite easily and soon I was right up him.  He pushed his trousers and  pants right down and spread his legs as I began to fuck him.  He was moaning softly now and I could hear Scott snoring on the other side of the wall as I fucked his partner bareback.  Callum was wanking as I fucked him and after a while I was ready to cum.  I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder and after another ten or twelve thrusts I shot my cum right up his arse as he wanked his out in front of him.  It was a really horny fuck - all the more horny as Callum had originally asked about a condom before letting me bareback him just a couple of feet away from his sleeping partner.

The first time I fucked with a guy while his partner was asleep was back when I was a student.  During my first year at university I had discovered public toilets and enjoyed some very horny experiences - sucking, fucking and being fucked in toilets all over Glasgow.  When I came back for my second year having spent part of the summer at home, I had just turned 19.  I decided I would like to try to make some friends so I went along to a gay social group.  I had to be careful as I was still very dependent on my strict, religious parents and so I cautiously chose a group which met right over the other side of Glasgow in an area where I didn't know anyone and I was fairly confident that no one knew my parents. 

I enjoyed the social group - although most of the people I met there were much older than me and I was the  youngest by some way.  I liked one couple, Paul and John, who were in their mid forties and who welcomed me and looked after me a bit when I joined the group.  The meetings were on a Friday night and aftewards they would all go to a pub nearby for a few drinks.  I had to leave to get the bus back across Glasgow and after a few weeks Paul suggested that I stay overnight with them so that I could stay later.  Paul and John lived near the top of a block of high rise flats on a council estate just outside Glasgow and I had a great view of the lights of Glasgow by night from the window of their spare room.  The flat was a bit cold so I slept in a T shirt, underpants and socks.  Paul worked Saturday mornings and had left by thet time I got up and John made me some tea and toast.  I liked John - he was a big, chubby guy with dark hair and a really nice, friendly smile.

The second week I was there, John came into my room on the Saturday morning with a cup of tea.  He sat down on the bed and we chatted for a while.   As we chatted, his hand made its way under the covers and rested on my leg.  He looked at me and as I didn't react he pulled the covers back and moved his hand onto the front of my pants.  I was already hard and did not resist as John pulled my pants down and went down on my cock.  He sucked me really well - it was one of the best blowjobs I had had - and before long I blew my load in his mouth.  John came off my cock and grinned at me.  He took hold of my legs and gently moved me round and soon he had me kneeling on the bed.  He pulled my cheeks apart and pushed his tongue into my hole.  I wasn't sure about this - I hadn't showered or anything, but John didn't seem to mind and soon his tongue was right up me.  I had been rimmed a few times, but never as well as this and when he began to finger lube into my hole I moaned.  I felt the head of John's cock on my hole and I could tell his cock was long and thick as he began to push it up my arse.

John fucked me slowly at first and then he began to fuck me harder.  It was just what I needed and I enjoyed every minute of it.  After a while his breathing got heavier and he started thrusting harder and I could tell he was cumming in my arse.  When he pulled out I turned round and lay on the bed.  John looked at me.  "Are you alright?" he asked softly.  I nodded. "Have you done that before?" he asked.  I was just about to reply when I realised from the concern in his voice that he thought I was much more inexperienced than I actually was.  I decided not to tell him that I had been getting fucked in public toilets and parks all over Glasgow for well over a year and instead I told him shyly that I had done it just a couple of times with a lad I had met at uni.  "Are you sure you're alright?" John said.  I smiled at him and told him I was absolutely fine and had really enjoyed it.  He relaxed then and grinned at me.  "Maybe we can do it again?"  I nodded and smiled at him again and we agreed that no one needed to know.

I really liked John and I enjoyed our regular Saturday morning fuck sessions.   One week Paul was not working on the Saturday and I assumed that meant that I wasn't going to get my usual fucking from John.   That Friday night I was just dropping off to sleep when John came quietly into my room.  He told me Paul was asleep and soon I was lying back on the bed and my cock was in John's mouth.  After he had sucked and rimmed me for a while I knelt up on the bed and he pushed his cock up me.  As he began to fuck me we discovered that the bed was quite noisy in stillness of the night and so he moved me over to the window and fucked me there.  I still remember looking out at the lights of Glasgow as I leaned forward, my pants at my knees, and John fucked me hard up the arse while his partner slept in the next room

After that we went back to fucking on Saturday mornings but a couple of times John sneaked into my room on the Friday night after Paul had gone to sleep and we fucked by the window.

John still thought I was innocent and inexperienced and somehow this turned me on even more.  He had no idea how active I was and also had no idea that I had discovered a public toilet near the bus stop where I waited for my bus back across Glasgow in the morning.  I discovered it by accident one morning when I really needed to pee.  I knew there was a park near the bus stop and thought I would find a convenient bush or something but when I went into the park I discovered a public toilet set back from the entrance.  When I had finished a much needed piss I had a look around and found to my delight that there was a good sized glory hole between the two cubicles and quite a bit of graffii on the walls.  I soon discovered the toilet was very active and I had a lot of very horny experiences in there.  I lost count of how many cocks I sucked in there and I would quite often get fucked through the glory hole - backing on to a cock with John's cum lubing my arse.

Quite a bit of action went on round the side of the cubicles in an area by the sinks which was tucked out of sight.  One day I went into the toilets and found a really fit, dark haired young guy in city council overalls being sucked off round by the sinks.  The guy sucking him was about the same age as me and was small, thin and quite nerdy looking lad with glasses.  I watched for a while and then the thin guy motioned to me to join them.  I got my cock out and soon he was taking turns sucking me and the dark haired guy.  I was really horny and was about to blow my load in the nerdy guy's mouth when, to my surprise, the dark haired guy pulled his pants right down and bent forward, pushing his hairy arse out.  I was even more surprised when the nerdy guy stood up and went to push is cock up the dark haired guy's arse.  His cock was massive - big and thick and seemed way out of proportion to the rest of him.  His big cock went up the dark haired guy really easily and I realised that he must have been lubed - and probably had already been fucked in the toilet that day.  It was all very horny - especially when I got my chance to fuck the dark haired guy after the nerdy guy shot his load in him.

I encountered the nerdy guy again a few weeks later and he took me into a cubicle and fucked me bent over the toilet, shooting what felt like a big load of cum up me to add to the one John had pumped into me earlier in the morning.  When he finished cumming and pulled out, we changed places and I fucked and loaded his slim, tight arse.

One time I was sucking a mid 30s guy off in the toilet and he asked me if I wanted to come back to his flat and have some fun with him and a couple of his mates.  I spent the rest of the morning taking cock in my mouth and up my arse as all three of them fucked my mouth and my arse repeatedly.

Of course John didn't know anything about any of this and I let him think he was the only one fucking me.  I continued to go along the social group for about six months, but I really wanted to meet some people my own age.  I liked John a lot and wanted to let him down lightly so I told him that I had met a boy at uni and wanted to be faithful to him.  John believed me and said he understood.  As far as I know, his partner never found out that John was fucking me and that quite a number of times he did it while his partner was asleep in the next room.

Part 6 to follow

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Sorry guys - I seem to have mixed up the numbering for these posts.  Parts 1 to 3 are correct but then part 4 is incorrectly numbered as part 5 and the next post as part 6 - which means that there is actually no part 5....

Hope this doesn't stop you enjoying the stories and thanks for all the positive feedback!

More cheating boyfriends cumming soon....

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Tommy Tank said:

Sorry guys - I seem to have mixed up the numbering for these posts.  Parts 1 to 3 are correct but then part 4 is incorrectly numbered as part 5 and the next post as part 6 - which means that there is actually no part 5....

Hope this doesn't stop you enjoying the stories and thanks for all the positive feedback!

More cheating boyfriends cumming soon....

The chapters are now numbered sequentially. 

• 1 month later...

Part 6 - Cruising for unprotected sex

It was the mid 90s and I had not long turned 30.  After many years of carefully practising safe sex, I was starting to fuck and be fucked without condoms more and more and I was really getting off on the risk.  It felt like there was no safety net and I loved it.  I had not heard the term barebacking at this time - it was referred to as "sex without a condom" or "unprotected sex" if anyone referred to it at all, which most people didn't.  There seemed to be an assumption that everyone was playing safe and certainly all of my friends thought I was.  They had no idea that even the phrase "unprotected sex" made my dick go hard.  When I then started initiating sex without a condom I was surprised at how many guys were up for it - and especially surprised at how many guys who were in relationships seemed happy to cheat on their partners without protection.  

One hot summer night I was cruising on Hampstead Heath with my friend Alan from Scotland.  I had been friends with Alan for ten years and when he came to stay with me in London we would sometimes go cruising.  Alan had been with his partner for many years but he liked to stray now and then when he was away from home and the year before I had discovered that Alan sometimes fucked without a condom.  We had a threesome with a blond lad we met in a pub in West London and both Alan and I had fucked the lad without a condom.  The next morning Alan had admitted he got bored of always using condoms and we had ended up in bed together where I fucked him and came deep in his unprotected arse.

Alan had told me he was horny when he arrived earlier that afternoon and and after a meal in a restaurant in West London, we decided to head up to Hampstead Heath.  I had been really turned on watching Alan fuck the blond lad without a condom and even more turned on by that fact that Alan had offered me his arse and let me cum in him.  I was very horny and looking forward to going cruising and I wondered if Alan would fuck without a condom again.

We cruised around for a while and then I recognised a guy I had met before standing a little way back from the path.   Matthew was in his late 20s, short, with dark, spiky hair and really fit body and arse.  I had met Matthew and his partner a month or so earlier one Sunday lunch time in the same bar Alan and I met the blond lad.  We  had started chatting and it was clear they were up for a threesome.  I liked both of them, but was especially attracted to Matthew - he had a great body and a really fit, slim arse.    They told me that, although they had the occasional threesome and enjoyed sex with other guys, they only ever fucked with each other.   Matthew's partner explained that they felt it was too much of a risk to fuck with other guys even with a condom, but indicated that they were happy for me to watch them fuck.  I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to get to fuck Matthew, but the thought of watching him take his boyfriend's cock up his fit arse turned me on and soon we were on our way back to their flat.

Soon we all had our pants down and Matthew went down and started sucking me as I kissed his boyfriend.  Matthew sucked us both for a while and soon we were all naked on the bed and Matthew was sucking his boyfriend's cock with his arse in the air and I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arse.  I rimmed Matthew for a while and then we changed places and I felt Matthew's tongue up my arse as I sucked his boyfriend.  We sucked and rimmed each other for a while and then Matthew knelt up on the bed and I watched as his boyfriend pushed his bare cock slowly but surely right up Matthew's arse.  Matthew sucked my cock for a while as his boyfriend fucked him and then I pulled out his mouth and went round to watch them fuck.  I could tell his boyfriend was close and soon I was watching as he thrust his cock hard up Matthew's arse and unloaded in him.  I watched as he pulled his cock out and some cum slid out of Matthew's hole.

I was very horny now and ready to cum and Matthew turned round and took my cock into his mouth.  His boyfriend got up and said he was going for a shower.  "I'll leave you to finish him off," he said to Matthew as he nodded to me with a smile and left the room.  Matthew sucked me for a while and then, as we heard the sound of the shower,  Matthew pulled his mouth off my cock and turned round, pushing his arse towards me.  I was really surprised, but I didn't hesistate.  I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed right up him, my cock sliding easily up his cummy hole.  "We have to be quick," he said as I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him.  I knew that wouldn't be a problem as I was already really close to cumming and I fucked him slowly at first and then began to fuck him harder.  After about ten or twelve more thrusts I began to cum in his arse and just as I finished and pulled out, we heard the shower going off.   We were sitting on the bed when Matthew's partner joined us with no idea that I had just fucked Matthew and dumped a load up his cheating arse.

Matthew recognised me and grinned as he came towards us  I introduced him to Alan and we chatted for a while.  I asked where his boyfriend was and he said he was away visiting family.  Alan and Matthew were obviously attracted to each other and soon we had moved off the path and into some bushes.  Alan got his cock out first and Matthew went down on him and soon he was taking turns sucking us, alternating from one to the other.  After a while, Matthew stood up, pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over to suck Alan's cock.  His arse was now in the air and I went round and began to finger Matthew's arse.  He was already lubed and he didn't even look round as I pushed my cock up him an began to fuck.  Alan looked at me "Are you wearing a condom?" he asked.  I shook my head and Alan grinned.

I fucked Matthew for a while and then Alan took over and we took turns on him for a while - it was all very horny.  I shot my load up Matthew's arse first and then Alan added his.  When we had all pulled our pants up, Matthew said he was going to look for some more cock.  

Alan and I cruised round for a bit longer and soon Alan was cruising a fit black guy and I watched as they headed into the bushes.  Alan motioned me to follow and I stood nearby and watched as the black guy unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his pants and Alan got down on his knees.  The black guy seemed quite happy for me to watch as Alan began to suck his big cock.  Alan sucked him for a while and then stood up and I watched as Alan fingered some lube into his arse and bent over.  The black guy produced a condom, took it out and rolled it on to his cock.  I heard Alan groan as the black guy pushed up his arse and I had a great view as they began to fuck.  I was just thinking that the only thing that would make this hornier was if they were fucking without a condom when Alan pulled off the guy's cock and stood up.  He said something to the black guy and the black guy nodded.  I watched as the black guy pulled the condom off his cock and Alan bent over again.  The black guy stood behind  him and pushed his cock back up his arse - now without a condom.  He began to fuck Alan harder and I could hear Alan grunting as the black guy pounded his now unprotected arse.  I could tell the black guy was getting close and I heard him panting "Can I cum in your arse, mate?"  and seconds later his head went back and he pushed his cock hard up Alan's arse and held it there.  When he had finished cumming. the black guy pulled out, stuffed his cock back into his pants and disappeared.   Alan looked over his shoulder and grinned at me.  Seconds later I was standing behind him and my cock was up his arse.  I began to fuck him and before too long I was adding my load to the black guy's.

On our way back up to the path we saw Matthew again, leaning up against a tree being fucked by a stocky blond guy.   It was a really horny experience and I was especially turned on by the fact that both Matthew and Alan were not only cheating on their partners but were letting total strangers fuck them without protection and load them up.

I had another very horny experience later that summer when I was staying with a couple of friends in Hamburg.  I had known Udo and Steffen for a few years and had stayed with them a few times.  Of all my friends, they were the most committed to safe sex and they were both heavily involved in gay men's health campaigns and the promotion of the safe sex message.  They had quite an open relationship, and although I had never fucked with either of them, we had gone cruising together in a club in Hamburg a few times and I had seen them both enjoy sex with other guys, always, of course, using condoms.  Udo was in his mid 40s and Steffen was, like me, in his early 30s.

On the Friday night Udo was working night shift and was getting ready to go out.   Earlier on Steffen had asked me if I fancied going cruising at the Stadtpark with him later that night and Udo had said he wished he could come with us and told us to have fun but play safe!  We both said we would and Udo went off to work.  Later on Steffen and I got ready to go cruising and as I showered, I began to play with my cock.  I wondered if I would get some time to myself - I really wanted to fuck some arse and possibly get fucked myself- preferably without a condom - and I knew that for this to happen I would probably need to lose Steffen at some point.

When we were both ready Steffen asked me if I was up for a change in plan.  He told me he knew of a much more interesting cruising ground outside Hamburg and asked me if I fancied giving it a try instead of the Stadtpark.  I nodded and he grinned.  "Great," he said and then, slightly to my surprise, he added "We dont need to tell Udo."  

Soon we were on the Autobahn heading out of Hamburg.  Steffen drove for a while on the Autobahn and then exited onto another road and a little later I saw a sign for a picnic area up ahead and soon we were pulling into a layby set well back from the road.   There were a lot of cars in the car park  and quite a few guys heading into the bushes and soon I was following Steffen into the woods.   It was a beautiful warm summer's  night and I could smell aftershave and cigarette smoke somehow this made me even more horny.  A couple of guys greeted Steffen and I guessed that this was probably a regular haunt of this when Udo was working night shift.  We cruised around for a while and then headed over to a car which had a crowd of guys round it.  Quite a few of the guys had their pants down and were playing with themselves and each other as they watched whatever was going on.  We moved closer and I saw that a young blond guy was kneeling on the driver's seat being fucked from behind by an stocky older guy.  Near by a couple of guys were being sucked and I knew this was going to be a good night.  Steffen and I watched as the guy fucking the blond lad shot his load and pulled out, pulling a condom off his cock and throwing it on the ground.  The guy standing next to him stepped up and pushed his cock up the blond lad - without a condom.  I looked at Steffen,  who shook his head, looking disapproving.  I was really turned on, especially as after a short time the guy came up the blond lad's arse and pulled out and another guy pushed up him without a condom and began to fuck.  Nearby a young Turkish lad was being fucked against a tree, and I was fairly sure that the guy fucking him wasn't using a condom either.....

Steffen said he was going to take a walk into the woods and asked if I would be alright here for a while.  He told me not to wander too far away from this area as I might get lost and said would come back for me in a while.  I was well happy - my cock had been hard in my pants for some time and I couldn't wait to get in on the condom-free action which seemed to be going on all around me.

I watched the action for a while - the blond guy was now being fucked by another guy and there was a queue of guys waiting to fuck him.  I guessed that not many of them were planning to use a condom.

I wandered around for a while and then I got cruised by the young Turkish guy I had seen being fucked earlier on.  Another, older guy was cruising him too and soon the three of us were in the bushes.  The Turkish lad sucked us both for a while and then stood up.   He stood up, and turning around, he pulled his pants down and bent over.   The older guy motioned to me to go first and I pushed my cock up the Turkish lad's arse.  I knew I wouldn't last very long but I really needed to cum so I fucked the Turkish lad as the older guy fingered my arse and before too long I was shooting a nice big load of cum right into his arse.   I pulled out and the other guy took over.  I was feeling great, I was still very horny and I knew I would have no problem being able to cum again and I decided to cruise around and see if I could get a few loads up me before Steffen came back.

I joined a group of guys wanking and sucking nearby and soon my pants were down and I was in the middle of the action.  A young nerdy guy with glasses was the first to bend over and take a cock up his arse and a few minutes later I was bent over being fucked beside him.  The guy fucking me was not wearing a condom and when he shot his load up me another guy took over and then another.  I ended up being fucked by five or six guys in quick succession - only one of them used a condom and at least three of them shot their cum into me.

I decided it was time to move on.  The nerdy guy was still bent over being fucked and a fit, mid 30s blond guy was now bent over next to him. I needed to cum now and when the guy fucking him pulled out, I went up the nerdy guy and shot my load up him almost immeditely.  I was drained now and ready to call it a night.  I looked around but there was no sign of Steffen so I decided to go and look for him.

I walked deeper into the woods, fairly confident I could find my way back if I needed to.  A few guys were headed in the same direction and I assumed that this path led to another cruising area.  After a very short time I came to an area with picnic tables and, if anything, this area seemed to be even busier.  A number of guys were bent over being fucked over the picnic tables and it didn't take me long to realise that one of them was Steffen.  He was being fucked hard by an older guy and several others were standing around him wanking and I knew instinctively that Steffen was being fucked without a condom.  I moved closer and watched as the guy fucking him pulled his bare cock out Steffen's arse and another guy took his place.  As the second guy pulled out, a tall thin guy with glasses took over and fucked Steffen and before long he was obviously cumming deep in his arse.  When he pulled out a load of cum spurted out of Steffen's arse.

I was genuinely shocked - but very turned on.   I watched at three more guys fucked and loaded Steffen and then Steffen stood up and I thought I had better make my way back to the car park area - I didn't want Steffen to know I had been watching him.  Steffen joined me a short time later and we made our way to his car.  He asked if I had enjoyed myself and I told him I had a great time.  He grinned and soon we were driving back to the flat where we had some supper and went to bed.  The next morning I got up and Steffen was making breakfast in a T shirt and boxer shorts.  I had always thought Steffen had an attractive arse, and I couldn't help wondering just how many loads he had taken up him the previous night.

Just then Udo came in and as we sat down to breakfast he asked us if we had enjoyed ourselves at the Stadtpark.  We both said yes and both assured him we had played safe.

Later that year I was back in Hamburg with my friend Michael and a group of his friends spending a long weekend at the Christmas markets.  I enjoyed the company very much although I only knew a few of them - some of the others I had met and one of two I didn't know at all.  I was the only one who knew Hamburg well and soon I had become the unofficial tour guide.  On the Saturday afternoon, most of them were going shopping in the town centre but one of the guys, Paul,  said he wanted to visit the St Pauli football shop and asked me if I wanted to go with him.  I had got talking to Paul the night before and we had discovered that we had quite a lot of interests in common including German football.   I liked him a lot and, as his partner was not into football and was intending to go shopping with the others, I was happy to take him up on his offfer and we set off for the football ground, stopping for lunch together on the way.  We got on well and I liked his sense of humour, which was very similar to mine.  Paul was the same age as me, dark haired and quite slim with glasses and, as well as enjoying his company,  I found him quite attractive.   We visitied the football ground and both bought some merchandise and as we came out the stadium, Paul asked me if the Reeperbahn was nearby.

The Reeperbahn was a fairly notorious area of sex shops, cinemas and other dubious establishments and, although I had not been there for a while, I had enjoyed a few visits there in the past.  I told Paul it was just down the road and he said he would be interested to see it.  We had plenty of time before we were due to meet the others and so we headed down there.  The Reeperbahn was not quite as seedy as I remembered it, but it was still packed with sex shops, cinemas and live shows and I could see that Paul was enjoying the experience.  He asked if I knew of anywhere interesting to go and told me he had always wanted to visit a sex cinema.  I admitted I knew a good  sex shop and cinema but said I had not been there fora while and couldn't say what it was like now.  Paul was keen to visit it and soon we were in the sex shop browsing around and after a while Paul suggested we visit the cinema.  "You only live once!"  he said.  We paid our money and soon we were being buzzed through into the cinema.  I could tell Paul was a bit nervous and he took hold of my arm as we stumbled into the darkness of the cinema.

After a while our eyes got used to the darkness and we went for a walk around.  There were two cinemas - a large screen and a smaller one and then a load of video cabins and some cubicles with glory holes.  Paul's eyes lit up.  "Glory holes!" he said and added "I've always wanted to try them."   We cruised around for a bit longer.  The place was not very busy but a few more guys had come in now and, though most were much older than we were, a few younger guys had now come in.  After a while, Paul suggested going back to the cabins with the glory holes.  There was nobody about and Paul looked at me.  "Do you want to try it?" he asked.  I wasn't sure quite what he meant but he opened one of the cabin doors and indictated me to go into the next one.  Paul had been flirting with me quite a bit during the afternoon and I wondered just what he had in mind as I went in and shut the door and then looked through the hole.  Paul looked through at me and grinned and then I heard him stand up and I heard the sound of a belt buckle.  I looked through again and saw Paul's trousers and pants coming down and a moment later his hard cock pushed through the hole.  

I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him and I heard him groan on the other side of the partition.  He had a really nice big cock and I enjoyed every minute of sucking him.  After a while he pulled back and indicated to me to push mine through the hole.  I pushed my cock through the hole and into his mouth and soon I was enjoying an amazing blow job.  Paul sucked me for a while and then pulled off.  I looked through the hole and saw that Paul was now sucking a cock which had been pushed through the other hole.  He saw me looking and motioned to me to come and join him and soon I was in the cubicle with him.

Paul sucked the cock for a while and then I took a turn then the cock was pulled back and Paul stood up and pushed his cock through the hole again.  When he pulled back, I looked through the hole and saw it was one of the younger guys on the other side - a good looking, slightly chubby blond guy.  I pushed my cock through and let him suck me for a while and then Paul took another turn.  He pulled me towards him and soon I was standing behind him as he got sucked through the hole.  He turned round and kissed me and soon my hand was on his arse, and my finger was pushing between his cheeks and soon I was fingering his hole.  Paul pulled back from the hole and bent over to look through it, giving me an excellent view of his hairy arse.  He then turned round and pushed his arse against the hole.  He sighed and I assumed he was being rimmed.  Then he grunted and moved forward and I saw the cock pusing up his arse through the hole.  I was really turned on now, especially as I could see that that Paul was being fucked without a condom.  Paul moved forward and leant against the other wall, giving me a great view of the big bare cock thrusting up his arse.  Paul pulled me towards him and kissed me hard.  I reached for his cock and began to wank him as the guy began to fuck him harder and then Paul bent lower as the guy began to thrust even harder up his arse, and from the noises he was making I coudl tell he was cumming deep in Paul's arse.

Paul straigthened up and pulled away from the hole and I saw the guy's cock being pulled back through the hole.  Paul kissed me again and then turned round and bent over the little shelf at the back of the cubicle.  I didn't  hesitate - I pushed my cock into his cum filled arse and began to fuck him.   I didn't last very long and as I shot my cum into his arse, Paul shot his out in front of him.

Paul looked at me as we pulled up our pants a little later  "I won't tell anyone if you don't!" he said with a grin.

A short time later we joined the others for a drink and I watched Paul chatting to his partner - another guy with no idea that his boyfriend's cheating arse was loaded with cum.

Part 7 to follow

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Part 7 - Once you start cheating......

A few years ago I was up in Scotland for a family occasion and was staying in a hotel in the centre of Glasgow.  On the Saturday morning I woke up feeling particularly horny.  I debated having a much needed wank but decided that, as I had a free morning, I would try to line up something more exciting.

After a shower and breakfast I went on line and before long I was chatting to a fit guy in his mid-30s, whose name was Alex.  His profile said he was a top and also said "safe only" - but he had already told me that was just in case anyone he knew saw his profile and he was definitely up for a bareback fuck. He told me his partner was supposed to be going out with one of his friends but was waiting to confirm so he was not sure if he would be free.  I was really hoping I could meet up with Alex as he was a really good looking lad and I was really horny to be fucked.  I didn't hear back from him for a while and I started chatting to another guy who was on his way to work in Glasgow and was really close by.  He wasn't really my normal type but I was horny and so was he and soon he was in my room.  He didn't say very much as I sucked  his cock for a while and then licked his arse before bending over the bed.  He pushed up me and began to fuck.  He fucked me really well and when he came he shot what felt like a big load up my arse.  When he had finished he pulled out, pulled his pants up and left.

I was still feeling horny and went back online.  I got messaged almost immediatley by Alex who told me his partner had now gone out and asked me if I was still up for being fucked.  I told him I was definitely up for it and, after a moment's consideration, I told him I had just been fucked by another guy and asked him if he was alright with that.  Alex asked me if the guy had fucked me bareback and cum in me and when I said yes to both he sent me a smiley face and told me he was on his way. A short time later, Alex arrived and he was even better looking than his pictures suggested and before long his pants were down and his cock was in my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and as I sucked him, he reached down the back of my pants and began to play with my arse.  I moved round to give him better access and his finger went up my hole.  "Oh fuck," he said "That's really horny - I can feel the cum in you!"

Without a word I pulled my trousers and pants down below my arse and bent over.  Alex went right up me and began to fuck.  This was just what I needed - a fit guy fucking my arse and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Alex fucked me for a while and then pulled out.  I went down on his cock for a while and then we stripped off and soon he was back up my arse.  I ended up on my back with my legs high in the air as Alex pumped a load of cum into me.

Alex pulled his T shirt on and I got us both a cold drink.  Alex told me he had started cheating on his partner a few years before when they were spending a week in a cottage in a rural part of France.  He said they had got friendly with a couple of French guys who were holidaying in the cottage next door. They had a few drinks together one evening and early the next morning Alex had been walking down to the nearest village to get bread and milk while his partner had a lie in.  He was joined by one of the guys from the cottage next door and they had started chatting and then flirting with each other and they had ended up in the woods and soon he was sucking the French guy's cock.  

Alex told me he was the top in his relationship and had not been fucked for a while and when the French guy said he wanted to fuck him he didn't resist - he pulled his shorts and pants down and bent over.  They didn't have a condom so Alex let the guy fuck him bareback and cum in his arse.  They repeated this every morning, with neither of their partners any the wiser and Alex told me he really got off on the fact that he was fucking his boyfriend every night and then taking a load of cum up his own arse every morning.  About six months later he had been on a Christmas night out with his work colleagues and had a few drinks.  On whe way home he got talking to his Eastern European Uber driver and they ended up parked in a quiet spot with Alex bent over the back seat as the Uber driver fucked him bareback and depsosited a big load of Eastern European cum in his cheating arse.

Alex admitted that he loved letting guys cum in his arse and before long he was kneeling up on the bed in just his T shirt and socks.  I licked his arse for a while and then lubed him up and slid my cock up him.  I enjoyed every minute of fucking him and I could tell he was enjoying it just as much.  I started slowly and then began to fuck him harder as he gave contented little grunts and then I shot a nice big load of cum right into his arse.

Somehow I always enjoy shooting my load up the arse of a guy who's going home to an unsuspecting partner, especially when the guy has got caught up in the moment and maybe gone further than he meant to.   One of the horniest experiences was in the mid 2000s when my friend Alan and I were spending a long weekend in Ibiza without our partners. I always had fun when I was with Alan - he always had plenty of confidence and would often go for it when I might have held back and over the years that had lead to a lot of horny experiences for both of us.

One night we were enjoying a meal on the terrace of a very nice restaurant by the sea.  The restaurant was getting busy and, as we had a couple of spare places at our table, the waiter asked if we would mind if another couple joined us.  We said no problem and he led two guys who looked in their mid-30s to our table.  When they had settled in and ordered their food, they introduced themselves.  They were a couple from the north of England and had been together for about seven years.  We all got on well and I liked one of the guys, David, very much - he was easy to talk to and had a similar sense of humour to me.  After a while I could tell from the way the conversation was heading that Alan was discreetly trying to find out if the two lads might be up for some fun with us.  He didn't get very far, however, and it seemed clear that the two of them did not play around.  A little later, his partner had gone to the toilet and David asked us what we were doing the following afternoon.  He said his partner was going to visit some historical site with a friend and he would be free.  Alan told him we were intending to visit the gay beach at Es Cavallet and invited David to join us.  We arranged a time and place to meet and I was interested to note that David did not mention the arrangement to his partner when he came back to the table.

Alan and I had some fun in a club that night and the following afternooon we set off to get the bus to the beach, meeting David at the bus stop as arranged.  I still wasn't really sure if David was just intending to spend the afternoon with us at the beach or if he had anything else in mind.  I knew that Alan had every intention of getting into David's pants and I was happy to let him take the lead.  Once at the beach, we hired three loungers and found a spot set back in the dunes, just out of sight of the beach and settled down for the afternoon.  David was good company and the three of us enjoyed swimming in the sea, listening to music and reading.  There was also quite a bit of flirting going on and when Alan stripped off his shorts and lay face down on his lounger, I could see David checking out his arse.  After a while, Alan turned over and lay on his back.  His cock was starting to harden and and he took hold of it and motioned to me to join him.  We were completely hidden from the beach so I went over to Alan, knelt down beside his lounger, took his cock into my mouth and began to suck it.

I looked over at David, who was watching intently.  I sucked Alan's cock for a while and then motioned to David to come over.  He hesitated, but only for a moment.  Soon his cock was out and in my mouth and I took turns sucking him and Alan and then David went down on Alan.  David was bent over with his arse in the air and I pulled his cheeks apart and began to lick his hairy arsehole.  We changed places and now I was rimming Alan as he sucked David's cock and then Alan reached into the pouch of his bag and handed me a small sachet of lube.  I took it and rubbed some lube into his hole as he continued sucking David's cock and then I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed it slowly right up his arse.  I fucked Alan for a while and then motioned to David to come round and take his turn.  Once more he hestitated, but only for a short time and then he moved round beside me.  I pulled out of Alan's arse and took hold of David's cock but he pulled back.  "I....I... can't," he muttered, "I need a condom....."  I said "We don't have any." as I pulled his cock towards Alan's arse.  David was silent for a moment and then he moved in behind Alan and seconds later he pushed his bare cock up Alan's arse and began to fuck him.  I moved closer to him and soon my hand was on his arse as he fucked Alan and then my finger found his hole.  I began to finger David's hole as he fucked Alan and then I put some lube on my finger and began to push it into his arse.  David was close now and before long I felt his arse clenching on my finger as he began to shoot his load into Alan..

When David had finished cumming he pulled out and Alan stood up and moved in behind him, motioning to him to bend over.  "No," he said, "I....I....can't....."  David's voice tailed off as Alan positioned himself behind him and began to push the head of his cock against David's hole.  Then David bent forward and Alan began to fuck him.  It was a real turn on to watch Alan barebacking David's hairy arse hole and soon I could tell that Alan was getting close.  I wondered if David would ask him to pull out but he didn't say anything as Alan pushed his cock up David's arse and held it there, shooting his load deep into him.

I went up David's arse as soon as Alan pulled out and now there was no resistance.  David was moaning softly and playing with his cock as I fucked him and after a while I realised we were no longer alone.  A tall dark haired guy was watching us fuck, his hand down the front of his shorts.  I grinned at him and he grinned back and moved closer as I took hold of David's hips and began to fuck him harder.  I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and soon I was shooting my load right into David's arse.  The dark haired guy had his cock out now and was wanking and when I pulled out of David's arse, he moved forward.  David looked round but did not say anything as the dark haired guy pushed up him and began to fuck.  After about ten or twelve thrusts, he threw his head back and pushed hard up David's arse and I knew that David was getting another load up him.  When he pulled out, I could see the cum sliding out of David's hole - it was a very horny sight.

David was very quiet as we all went for a swim and he left a short time later.  I was fairly sure he had not intended to go as far as he did - and had almost certainly not intended to end the afternoon with three loads of cum up his arse.

I had another very horny experience a few years ago when I was spending a weekend in Brighton with one of my friends, Peter, who was over from Germany.  We were staying in a hotel on the sea front and that night we went out for  a meal and a goup of lads in their mid-20s were at the next table.  It was not long after same sex marriage was legalised in the UK and we had learned earlier that they were on a stag weekend for one of the group - a slim, dark haired lad called Jordan.  We had got talking to Jordan and another lad, Sam, who was Jordan's best man, in the hotel bar earlier that afternoon.  Jordan was a nice lad and told us that he had been with his partner since they met at university and he was really looking forward to his wedding.  When Jordan was at the bar, Peter asked Sam if he would have to keep Jordan on the straight and narrow on his stag weekend.  Sam laughed and said there would be no need,  as he had never known Jordan even look at another guy since he had met his boyfriend.

A little later, Peter and I were having a drink in one of Brighton's gay bars when the lads from the stag party came in.  Jordan had now obviously had a few drinks and was clearly enjoying himself.  They stayed at the bar for some time and were still there when we left.  About an hour or so later, Peter and I were rounding off the evening in one of the smaller gay bars.  After we had been there a short time, Jordan, Sam and another lad came in and soon they were downing shots with a couple of guys who had been standing at the bar.  I noticed that Sam was flirting with one of the guys while the other guy chatted to Jordan.

A little later I got up to go to the toilet and I noticed that Jordan was no longer at the bar and nor was the guy he had been chatting to.  I made my way downstairs to the toilet and went in.  The toilet had two cubicles and a long urinal and I noticed that one of the cubicle doors was shut.  I took a piss and then waited for a moment but no one came out of the cubicle.  After a few more minutes, I decided to satisfy my curiosity and went quietly into the other cubicle.  The music from the bar, though still quite loud, was muffled and I was fairly sure I could hear noises which suggested that more than one person was in the other cubicle.

I climbed carefully up onto the toilet and looked over.  Jordan was bent over the toilet, his pants and trousers at this ankles and the other guy was standing behind him, fucking him up the arse.  The guy doing the fucking was quite good looking and I had a perfect view of his big thick cock thrusting up Jordan's slim arse.  It was a very horny sight - especially as I could see that the guy wasn't using a condom.  As I watched, Jordan bent further forward and I could hear him moaning as the guy began to fuck him harder.  I watched as he thrust up Jordan's arse a few more times and then held his cock still and I knew that he was breeding Jordan's soon to be married arse.

Jordan and his friends left the bar shortly afterwards, with Sam and the other guy supporting a very drunk Jordan, presumably with no idea that his cheating arse had just been loaded with cum in the toilet.

Part 8 to follow

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8 - German lads cheat too

Over the years I have spent a lot of time in Germany and have made a number of good friends there. When I started fucing raw I soon learned that German lads were not only just as likely to cheat on their partners but were just as willing to do it without a condom.  By the mid-90s I had started fucking without condoms fairly regularly and I had leaned that a surprisingly high number of guys were up for fucking bare if I initiated it, despite the safe sex message being so prevalent, and this often included guys who were cheating on their partners.

I was spending a week in Hamburg with some friends about six or seven years after the Berlin Wall came down and on the Friday night we were due to meet up with some friends of theirs who were visiting Hamburg from what used to be part of East Germany.  On the Thursday evening, they dropped round for a drink and I was introduced to Matthias and his partner, Peter.  I was attracted to Peter straight away -  he was a sports coach and was tall, slim and ginger haired with a really fit body and an arse that reallly filled out his jeans.

I realised fairly soon that Peter had picked up on my interest and before long he was chatting to me in the kitchen whilst the others were in the other room and soon we had arranged to meet up the following afternoon.  We would have the flat to ourselves as my friends were intending to go straight to the restaurant after work and I was really horny at the thought of getting into Peter's pants.

Peter called round the following afternoon and we wasted no time in getting down to it - after we had kissed for a while I got down and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down to his knees. I could see his big, thick cock sticking up in his white Calvin Klein underpants and soon I had it out and in my mouth.  He sighed as I began to suck his cock and after I had sucked him for a while he said he was getting close and pulled out my mouth.  We were both naked from the waist down now and Peter sat down and stretchd his legs out as I went back down on his cock.

I sucked him for a a while and then began to lick his balls and then I moved my tongue further down towards his arse.  Peter lifted his legs and pulled them back, exposing his hairy ginger hole and I pushed my tongue into his hole and began to lick it.  He moaned and pulled his legs further apart as I pushed my tongue as far up his hole as I could.  I was more turned on than I had been in a long time and when he asked to fuck me I didn't hesitate.  I fetched some lube and rubbed it into my arse, sucked his cock a bit more and then bent over.  "Wait," he said "We need a condom."  I told him he could fuck me without a condom if he wanted and he was silent for a moment.   I thought maybe I had put him off but a few seconds later I felt him pulling my cheeks apart and then the head of his big cock was pushing against my arse hole.  I pushed back and his cock slid slowly up my arse.

Peter gave me a moment to get used to his cock and then he began to fuck me.  It was one of the horniest fucks ever and I enjoyed every minute of being fucked by such a fit guy.  Peter began to fuck slowly and soon he was fucking me harder and faster.  I had not had a cock this big up my arse for a while and I was so turned on I was finding it hard not to cum.  Peter fucked me steadily for a while and then began to fuck me even harder and a short time later he told me he was going to cum.  I told him to go for it and almost immediately his breathing got faster and he groaned, pushing his cock right up my arse and holding it there and I could actually feel the cum pumping in to my arse.

We rested for a while and then Peter asked me to lick his arse again.  He knelt up on the settee and soon my tongue was back up his hole.  He groaned as I rimmed him and I could feel this cock starting to harden again.  After a while he reached out and picked up the packet of lube and passed it to me.  I had somehow assumed that Peter was a total top and I couldn't quite believe I was going to get to fuck him but he didn't say anything as I rubbed some lube into his hole and then positioned myself behind him and pushed my cock against his hole.  Peter reached round and pulled his cheeks apart and my cock slid up him.

I enjoyed every minute of the fuck and it was obvious that Peter was enjoying it oo.  I knew I wouldn't last very long and after just about ten or twelve more thrusts I shot what felt like a massive load right into his hairy ginger hole.

We showered together and a short time later we were all in a local restaurant enjoying a really nice meal.  I was sitting next to Peter's partner, Matthias, who was keen to rractice his English and turned out to be a really nice guy.  He was easy to talk to and we got on well.  I couldn't help thinking it was just as well he didnt know that his boyfriend and I had cum in each other just an hour or so earlier. 

There have been a few occasions over the years when I have discovered that one of my friends is cheating on a partner and it has very often been guys I had never thought would cheat and certainly never thougth would do it without a condom.

About a year or so after my encounter with Peter I was staying wih a couple of friends in the north of Germany.  I had known Oliver for about ten years and we were very good friends.  Oliver had been together with his partner for a number of years and I had stayed with them several times.  I had not seen Oiver for a while and I was really looking forward to catching up with him.  Oliver had explained that his partner's twenty one year old nephew,Kai, was staying with them for a year while he completed a qualification at the university in the city.

When I got there and was catching up with Oliver I got the impression he was not very keen on having Kai staying with them.  He didn't say much but did mention that Kai had recently split with his boyfriend and also said he was quite arrogant and a bit full of himself.  A short time later Oliver's partner came in from work and we all had dinner.  I didn't meet Kai until the following day and he seemed like a nice enough lad.  He was very handsome - dark haired and well-built with a nice smile.  I also couldn't help noticing that he had a very fit, chunky arse and from what I could see he was packing quite a sizeable cock in his jogging bottoms.

On the Saturday morning I was due to meet a friend for an early breakfast and I got up and showered and as I was getting dressed I heard Oliver's partner going out to work.  Just as I was ready to leave I got a text from my friend asking if we could put breakfast back a couple of hours.  I said that was fine with me and decided to make myself some tea and toast.  There was no sign of Oliver or Kai so I decided to rest for an hour or so.

I had a very pleasant rest and I was just thinking of getting up again when I heard sounds that indicated that someone else was up and about and as I opened the door to my bedroom I heard a loud groan.  I then heard other noises which were unmistakeable - the sound of flesh slapping on flesh and I knew that someone was fucking in the living room downstairs. The house was quite open plan with a balcony running along the first floor which opened out on to a TV area with two large sofas down on the ground floor.  I decided to satisfy my curiosity and made my way quietly along the balcony to the end and, taking care to stay out of sight. looked over the balcony to the floor below.  The first thing I saw was Kai's naked arse thrusting forward - and I could see that he was fucking someone who was kneeling on the settee.  It took mejust  a moment to realise that the guy being fucked was Oliver.

I was really surprised - Oliver was an English teacher and was quite a reserved, quiet guy, always very measured and I had never imagined I would see him bent over with his arse in the air being fucked by his partner's twenty one year old nephew.  It was all very horny -Kai's jogging bottoms, a pair of jreans and two pairs of pants had been tossed on the floor and, as they thought I was out, they were making no effort to be quiet.  They were both quite vocal - especially Oliver who was moaning and begging Kai to fuck him harder and ruin his arse.  As I watched, Kai pulled his cock out of Oliver's arse and I saw that he was not wearing a condom.  Kai moved round and pushed his cock into Oliver's mouth and Oliver sucked it eagerly.  Watching Oliver suck on a cock that had just been up his arse was a real turn on and then Kai bent over the settee and Oliver pushed his face into Kai's arse and began to lick it.  I had my cock out now and was wanking as I watched the horny scene below.  Oliver got up and then sat down on the settee, and soon his legs were up and Kai was back up his arse.  I watched Kai fuck, enjoying the sight of his chunky arse thrusting into Oliver and as he leaned forward I had a great view of his hairy arse crack.  I couldn't help thinking how horny it would be if I was on my back next to Oliver and Kai was taking it in turns to fuck us both.  Kai was thrusting harder into Oliver now and I knew he was getting close and I shot my load into the front of my pants as Kai then he threw his head back and came noisily up Oliver's unprotected arse.  

It was one of the horniest scenes I had ever witnessed and I wondered how it had all started and how long it had been going on.  A little later I heard Kai going out and, as there was no sign of Oliver, I made my way quietly out of hte house to join my friend for a late breakfast.  Oliver never knew I had seen Kai breeding him behind his partner's back.

I had another horny exprience a few years later when I was in Berlin and was on my way to join some friends for a late supper.  I had plenty of time before I was due to meet my friends and I was feeling very horny so I decided to try my luck at the Tiergarten, a very active cruising ground which was quite near the restaurant.  It was late autumn and already dark and I knew from experience that, although it was hit and miss in the early evening, it could be quite busy any time after dark.

I was in luck - I cruised around for a while and ended up in a threesome with two guys, one older and one younger lad and soon I was bent over being fucked by the older guy while I sucked the younger lad's cock.  The older guy gave me a good hard fuck for about ten minutes and unloaded up my arse and pulled out.  I leaned forward as the younger lad pushed up me and began to fuck.  He didn't last as long as the first guy and shot his load up me after just a few minutes.

I cruised around for a while longer and as I watched a young black lad being fucked against a tree, I realised that one or both of the guys who fucked me must have shot a particulary big load up me and I knew I needed to find a quiet spot to push the cum out my arse.  I walked further into the woods until I found a quiet spot, pulled my pants down, squatted and pushed a big load of cum out onto the ground.

I had just pulled up my pants when I heard the sound of someone approaching.  I ducked behind a tree as two guys came into view.  I watched as they kissed for a while and I was just about to leave them to it and head quietly in the other direction when I realised that one of them was one of the group I was meeting that night.  I didn't know Andreas particularly well - he and his partner were more friends of friends but I was genuinely shocked to see him cruising in the Tiergarten.  I had always found Andreas and his partner quite judgemental about things like cheating, cruising and especially bareback sex.  Andreas was quite vocal sbout these things and not long ago I had heard him agreeing with someone who said that cheating on your partner and not using protection was the ultimate betrayal.

I looked around tree again and saw that Andreas was now on his knees sucking on the other guy's cock.  The guy he was sucking was a fit skinhead guy who looked to be in his mid-30s and as I watched him suck cock, I realised that Andreas was also quite fit.  I had never thought of him in this way - he was quite tall with glasses and was rather geeky looking.  He had now pushed his trousers and pants down and was wanking as he sucked the skinhead guy and I had a great view of his slim arse.  Andreas sucked the guy for a bit longer and then he stood up and said something to the other guy who nodded.  To my surprise, Andreas then bent forward against a tree - this was getting very interesting!

Andreas reached round and pulled his arse cheeks apart as the skinhead moved in behind him and pushed his cock slowly but surely right up Andreas's arse.  He went up him quite easily and I guessed that Andreas must already be lubed and had probably already been fucked.  Andreas bent forward as the skinhead began to fuck him and soon I had my cock out and was enjoying a wank as I watched the skinhead fuck Andreas. I had never thought in a million years that I would see Andreas with his pants down being fucked bareback against a tree.  The skinhead fucked Andreas hard and fast and after a fairly short time he pushed hard up Andreas and I knew he was shooting his load.

A short time later I was in the restaurant with my friends and soon Andreas joined us and sat down with his partner. I was really turned on by the fact that no one, least of all his partner, knew that Andreas had stopped off for a quick bareback fuck on his way to the restaurant.

I have encountered a few more cheating boyfriends on my subsequent trips to Germany.  A few years ago I was at a barbequeue with some friends and I was introduced to one of my friend's colleagues, a  dark haired young lad in his mid-20s and his partner, a tall, slim blond lad and I realised I had encountered the blond lad just a couple of days before.  I had been cruising in a park late afternoon and me and another guy had fucked him bareback up against a tree, his trousers and his white underpants at his knees, and we had both cum in his arse.  I dont think he recognised me - which made me wonder how many other guys had fucked him in that park.....

Part 9 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2