Cheating Boyfriends Do It Bareback

Tommy Tank

Part 9 - The most unlikely guys cheat

As I've said before, I've often been surprised by the number of guys who will cheat on their boyfriends and partners and even more so by how many of them fuck bareback when they are cheating.  I don't quite know why I find this such a turn on but some of the horniest experiences I've had are with guys that I honestly thought would never cheat on their partners.  As always in these stories, I have changed some of the names to protect the (not so) innocent.

It was 2005 and I was on my way into central London to meet a friend who was down from Scotland on a two day business course.  I had known Callum for about ten years when he had first got together with his partner, who I had been friends with for a number of years.  Callum had just turned 30, but somehow always managed to look at least ten years younger.  He was slim but quite muscly, with blond floppy hair and a very attractive arse, which I couldn't help noticing always filled out his trousers very well.  I was a bit early so I decided to drop into a bar in central London which at that time had a very active darkroom.  The bar was quite often busy with an after work crowd, although the darkroom could be hit and miss but it was near the restaurant where I was meeting Callum and I was feeling horny so I decided to check it out.

The downstairs bar was quite busy but the darkroom was not so I sat at the bar for a while and enjoyed my drink and then I took another trip into the darkroom.  It was a lot busier now, mostly with guys wanking and sucking and soon I was being sucked off by a fit young Asian lad.  I enjoyed the blowjob very much and after a while he motioned to me to turn round.  I  pushed my pants and trousers down to my ankles and pushed my arse out as the Asian lad pulled my cheeks apart and pushed his tongue up my arse.  He rimmed me for a while and then turned me back round and took my cock back into his mouth.  The darkroom had cleared a bit now and I had an uninterrupted view of three guys who were standing together in a corner wanking each other.  As I watched, one of the guys got down and started sucking the other two.  As he turned his head to suck the second guy I realised it was Callum.

I was really surprised - both Callum and his partner had always said they were completely monogamous and I had never had any reason to think that either of them might be cheating.  They seemed really happy and well suited and were planning their civil partnership the following year.  I was really turned on watching Callum suck off two strangers in a dark room and I could see that one of the guys was getting close and then I heard him groan loudly and knew he was unloading in Callum's mouth.

When he finished shooting his load, he pulled out of Callum's mouth and left the darkroom as Callum went back down on the other guy.  I could now see that the guy Callum was sucking had a really nice big thick cock and I noticed that Callum had his cock out and was wanking as he sucked on it.  It was all very horny but it was just about to get even hornier as Callum stood up.  They kissed for a while and then the guy said something to Callum who nodded.  Callum turned round and leant against the back wall of the darkroom and soon the other guy had pulled Callum's cheeks apart and was licking his arse.  He rimmed Callum for a while and then stood up and started rubbing his cock over Callum's hole.  Callum reached into his pocket and handed something to the guy.  I assumed it was a condom and I was really turned on by the fact that Callum was going to let the guy fuck him.  I then realised that it wasn't a condom - Callum had handed the guy a little pack of lube. I watched as the guy fingered some lube into Callum's hole and then rubbed some on the end of his cock.  He then positioned himself behind Callum and began to push his bare cock slowly right up Callum's arse.

Callum bent forward, his trousers and his white Calvin Klein pants down at his ankles and I could hear him giving little moans as the guy began to fuck him.  I was still being sucked off and I was close to cumming now as I watched the guy begin to fuck Callum harder.  I could hear Callum groaning now as the guy took hold of his hips and began to fuck him really hard.  I was very close now and as the guy fucking Callum groaned and pushed his cock right up Callum and held it there I knew he was loading up Callum's unprotected arse and I shot my load into the young Asian lad's mouth.  I wanted to get out the darkroom before Callum saw me so I pulled out the Asian lad's mouth and stuffed my cock back into my pants.  As I did  so, the guy pulled his cock out of Callum's arse and I saw some cum slide out Callum's hole.

A short time later we were enjoying a very nice meal in an Italian restaurant and Callum was chatting happily about his partner and their plans for their civil partnership.  I was really turned on by the fact that Callum had no idea I knew what he had been up to and I couldn't help wondering if his bareback fuck in the darkroom was a one off or if he made a habit of it. 

I met Luke at a friend's birthday lunch a couple of years after I had split with my partner and got on really well with him.  He was a good looking, dark haired Irish guy in his late 20s and he had come over to London with one of his straight friends to work for six months.  We got on so well that a couple of hours later we were on the way to the small bedsit he shared with his friend.  He told me the friend had gone back to Ireland for the weekend to visit his girlfriend and daughter so we had the place to ourselves.  The flat was very small, with two single beds, a kitchen area and a small toilet.  "Sorry it's not very tidy," Luke said with a grin.  I looked around and grinned back - that was something of an understatement.  Actually Luke's half of the room was slightly tidier, but that wasn't saying much.  I didn't care and soon our trousers and pants were off and we were kissing, sucking and rimming each other.  Luke was quite hairy, with a long, thick cock and a really hairy arsehole.  We sucked and rimmed each other for a bit longer and then Luke asked me to fuck him.  He had already told me he didn't like condoms and I was really up for barebacking his fit hairy arse.  He grinned and  told me that it turned him on to fuck on his mate's bed and knelt up on the other bed, his arse in the air as he pushed a pile of clothes on to the floor.

I pushed my cock up Luke's arse and he grunted as I began to fuck him.  His hole was quite tight and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  Luke was giving little grunts as I fucked him and soon he was urging me on, telling me to fuck him harder and telling me how good my bare cock felt up his arse.  I fucked him harder and before much longer I could feel myself starting to cum.  "Oh fuck....fuck yeah!" he moaned as I pumped what felt like a big load of cum into his arse.

We laid back on the bed and rested for a while and then I went down on Luke's cock and soon he was fully hard again.  It was my turn now and I knelt up on the bed and Luke pushed his tongue up my arse.  Soon he was rubbing the head of his cock over my hole and then his cock was up my arse.  He was a brilliant fuck - I hadn't been fucked that well for a long time.  He fucked me hard and fast and shot a big load of cum into me before pulling out and then he moved round and pushed his cock into my mouth.

It was one of the horniest experiences I had had in a long time and Luke and I arranged to meet up the following weekend.  We spent most of the weekend together and had a very horny time - fucking each other repeatedly over the course of the weekend.  After that we started seeing each other regularly.  Luke made no secret of the fact that he was continuing to fuck with other guys and I was fine with that.  

One Saturday afternoon we were having lunch in a pizza restaurant in west London and Luke leaned forward to me, a mischievous look in his eye.  He said "Do you see that couple sitting at the table by the window?"  I nodded - two good looking guys in their late 20s were sitting in one of the tables by the window, a small dark haired guy and a taller blond guy.   Luke grinned again and said in a low voice "I fucked the blond guy a couple of weeks ago!"  I asked if he had fucked the guy bareback and he grinned and said "Oh yes, he went home to his boyfriend with his arse well loaded."  I looked at the guy , who was chatting with his partner as they enjoyed their food. Luke told me then that he loved fucking guys who were cheating on their partners and told me about some of the other cheating guys he had fucked - including one guy he had fucked bareback in the toilet of an Indian restaurant in Dublin while his unsuspecting partner was sitting at the table.

A couple of weeks later, one of Luke's friends was over in London for a couple of days and we arranged to meet him for lunch.   Luke told me Colin and his partner were supposed to be completely monogamous but hinted that Colin was a bit less so when he had had a few drinks.  Colin was a nice guy, quite good looking, tall and very thin.  We had lunch and then a few drinks and I notice that Colin had quite a lot to drink.  Luke suggested that we go back to my place for some more drinks and soon we were back at mine.  Colin was good company and soon he was asking about me and Luke.  Luke asked him if he was up for some fun with us and Colin shook his head.  "Better not." he said.

A little later, Colin got up and went to the toilet.  Luke pulled me towards him and began to kiss me and by the time Colin came back I was sucking Luke's cock. Luke had told me that Colin liked to watch and if he had had enough to drink he would probably join in.   Colin grinned and sat back down, watching as I sucked Luke and then  I stood up to let Luke suck me.  Colin seemed to be enjoying watching us but did not make any attempt to join in as I turned Luke round and bent him over the settee. I pulled his cheeks apart and began to lick his arse.  I could see out of the corner of my eye that Colin's pants and trousers were now down and he was playing with his cock as he watched me rimming Luke.  "Do you want to see him fuck me?" said Luke and Colin said "Fuck yeah!"

I fingered some lube into Luke's arse and then pushed my cock up his arse and began to fuck.  Colin moved closer and watched as my cock thrust up Luke's arse.  "Do you guys not use condoms?"  he asked.  "No, as you can see, we don't" said Luke with a grin.  "Fuck, that's horny" said Colin as he sunk another drink and then moved in next to me.  I took hold of his cock and he didn't resist as I began to wank him as I continued to fuck Luke.  After a while I pulled out of Luke's arse and indicated to Colin to take over.  Colin shook his head but did not resist as I pulled his cock towards Luke's arse.  He groaned as his cock went into Luke's arse and then he began to fuck him.  My hand was on Colin's arse as he fucked Luke and soon my finger found his arsehole and I pushed my finger up him.  He groaned again and began to fuck Luke harder and before long he threw his head back and moaned "Fuck......fuck....FUCK! as he shot his load up Luke's arse.

When he had pulled out Luke's arse, Colin mopped his brow with his T shirt and sat down, pouring himself another drink.  We were all a bit out of breath now and ready for a break.  We had some pizza and then the talk turned to sex again.  I could see Colin was getting hard again and after he had another drink he suddenly said "I need to be fucked!"  He pulled his trousers and pants off and bent over the settee, exposing a very fit, slim arse.  Luke nodded to me and I went behind Colin, pulled his arse cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arsehole.  Colin groaned and then Luke pushed his cock into Colin's mouth.  I rimmed Colin for a while and then stood up and rubbed my cock over his wet hole.  He didn't resist as I pushed the head of my cock into his arse so I pulled out, lubed him out and pushed my cock slowly right up him.  "Fuck me!" he said

Colin was bent over the settee, playing with his cock and moaning as Luke and I took turns to fuck him.  We both started to fuck him harder and he was clearly loving it, moaning every now and then "Fuck me.......fuck me!"  Luke shot his load up him first and then I pushed my cock into his cum filled hole and after just a few more thrusts added my load to Luke's.  It was another very horny experience.

Colin had a shower and left a short time later.  I asked Luke about him and he grinned "Ah, sure, me and Colin have fucked loads of times", he said. "He just feels guilty about cheating, so he needs to have a few drinks and then a bit of time to pretend that he's not going to do it."  He grinned again "What he doesn't know is that I've also been fucking his partner for a while now"!

A few weeks later one of my friends was staying over with me for the weekend.  Andrew was flying back into London and we had arranged that he would stay with me in London for the weekend before getting the train back to the north of England.  I had been friends with Andrew for many years and he was one of my best friends.  He was very kind, always very measured and always saw the good in people.  He lived with his partner and their two adopted young children and I had never seen Andrew or his partner so happy.  We were looking forward to catching up with each other and Andrew was looking forward to meeting Luke, who would also be staying for the weekend.

I met Andrew at the airport on Friday afternoon and we had a good catch up before Luke arrived after his work.  That evening we all went out for a meal and I could see that Luke and Andrew were getting on very well.  When Andrew went to the toilet Luke grinned at me and said he was a really attractive guy.  I told him to forget it - and said there was no way Andrew would cheat on his partner.  "Ah," said Luke with a grin "Famous last words, that is!"  I laughed.  Luke became more serious and asked me if I would mind if he tried it on with Andrew.  "I won't do it if you don't want me to."  he assured me.  I said I had no problem with him trying but still thought he had little chance of success.  "We'll see!" said Luke, that mischievous look that I now knew so well in his eyes.

We all enjoyed the meal and the company and I couldn't help noticing that, as the evening went on, Luke and Andrew were definitely flirting with each other.  At one point I went to the toilet and when I came back, Andrew and Luke were deep in conversation, their heads together.  A short time later we got a cab back to mine and I made us some coffee.  When we had finished, Luke announced that he wasn't really tired and was going to watch some football on television before before coming up to bed.  He looked at Andrew "Do you want to watch it with me?" he asked innocently and Andrew said "Err...yeah, that would be good."

I said I was going up to bed and left them to it. I still didn't really think that Andrew would have sex with Luke but I was less sure now - I couldn't help thinking of the way they had been flirting with each other all evening and I definitely had the feeling that they had arranged something when I was at the toilet.

It was about an hour later when Luke came up to bed, a very satisfied look on his face.  "Well?" I said.  Luke grinned "Well........" he said "Your friend has been a very naughty boy!"  He put his finger to his lips as we heard Andrew coming up the stairs and making his way to the spare room and then he pulled off his trousers and pants and bent over in front of me.  I guessed what he was about to do and sure enough, Luke pulled his cheeks apart and pushed.  A load of cum slid out his hole and down the back of his balls. I was not really surprised now, but I was very turned on.  "That's not all," said Luke, looking even more like the cat that had got the cream.  He turned round and showed me his cock, which was still semi hard.  "Did you bareback him?" I asked.  Luke nodded.  "Did you cum in him?"  He nodded again and moved closer to me.  I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth.  It was a bit musky and tangy and the fact that I was sucking Luke's cock after it had been up my friend's arse was a real turn on.  I sucked Luke for  while and when he was hard again, I bent him over the bed.  I fingered his arse for a moment or two and then I pushed my cock up him and fucked him very hard, shooting my load up him after just about ten or twelve thrusts.

A little later told me everything that he and Andrew had done.  I said I was still really surprised that Andrew had fucked bareback.  Luke grinned  "I can tell you he didn't take much persuading!"  he said, adding "His eyes lit up like a fucking Christmas tree when I said he could fuck me without a condom."

The following evening was a beautiful warm summer's evening and Andrew, who was an excellent cook, had offered to cook a meal for me and Luke.  As it was such a warm evening, we were going to eat outdoors.  My house had an extension built out the back and this meant that the decking area was not overlooked at all.  I had a table and chairs there and it was very pleasant to sit out there and relax in the summer.  The seating area was not overlooked from the house either, apart from the spare room which Andrew was sleeping in.   We had an excellent meal and another very pleasant evening.  This time it was Luke and I who had hatched a plan so around 11 o'clock I said I was feeling a bit tired and would go up to bed.  I suggested that Andrew and Luke stay out and have another drink or two and they both seemed happy with that idea.

I waited a while and then made my way quietly to the spare room and looked out the window.  Andrew had moved to sit closer to Luke and they were kissing each other.  I could see that Andrew's hand was rubbing Luke's cock as they kissed and a short time later Luke stood up.  I watched as Andrew unbuttoned Luke's jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his pants.   I began to rub my cock as I watched Andrew take Luke's cock into his mouth and suck on it eagerly. Andrew sucked Luke for a while and then they changed places.  Andrew's pants were down now and for the first time I saw his cock. It was not as big as Luke's but still quite impressive.  Luke was sucking Andrew's cock now and after a while they changed places again and Andrew sucked Luke again.  The Luke pulled out of Andrew's mouth and Andrew turned around and leant against the wall, pushing his arse out and then Luke pulled his cheeks apart and began to lick his arse.

I had my cock out now and I began to wank as I watched Luke push his big bare cock slowly up the arse of one of my best friends.  I had never in a million years thought I would see Andrew with his arse in the air letting someone fuck him bareback and I was really turned on.  Luke started fucking slowly, pulling his cock right back so that I had a great view of it disappearing up Andrew's arse again and then he began to fuck him harder.  I could tell they were both really into it and Andrew was wanking and pushing back onto Luke's cock as they began to fuck harder.  I could tell that Luke was getting close and soon he was pumping  cum into Andrew's arse.  He kept his cock up Andrew's arse as he stood up and then he took hold of Andrew's cock and began to wank him.  Almost immediately Andrew began to shoot his load out in front of him as Luke continued pushing his cock gently up his arse. Insert existing attachment

We all had breakfast together the following day and in the early afternoon I drove Andrew to the station and he got on the train back home to his partner.  A few years later same sex marriage was legalised in the UK and Andrew married his partner.  As I watched them exchange their vows, I couldn't help thinking back to the horny scenes I had witnessed between Andrew and Luke.  I wondered if that was the only time Andrew had let himself be fucked bareback outside of his relationship - somehow I thought it probably wasn't.

More recently I found out that another of my friends was straying outside his long term relationship and once again it was one of the people I would have said was the least likely - not only to be cheating, but to be barebacking.  I had known Tom for a number of years and I had always that he was one of the most conscientious people I knew and he had always struck me as someone with very high standards.  He had dark hair and glasses and always dressed very smartly. He kept himself very fit and liked to run marathons.  He was also a really nice guy with a wicked sense of humour. Tom was a partner in a legal firm and lived in Glasgow with his husband.  We didn't see that much of each other but every now and then when I was in Scotland or he was in London we would meet up for lunch.

One evening I was up in Glasgow and was out with a friend in a restaurant in the centre of town.  The restaurant was quite busy and it was only when a few people got up and left that I saw Tom sitting at one of the tables with a much younger guy.  They were both very smartly dressed and had obviously come out after work.  At first I didn't think anything of it and then I couldn't help noticing that they seemed to be quite intimate with each other and at one point Tom's hand was resting on the young lad's arm.  The lad looked no more than 20 or 21 - he was slim and dark with spiky hair.  Just then Tom looked up and realised I had seen him.  I still didn't really think much more about it but Tom called me the next day and asked if I wanted to meet up for a coffee. 

I met up with Tom the following afternoon and he seemed a bit nervous. After a while he said "Look, about the other night..... I was.....with...."  I told him he really didn't have to tell me anything but he said he wanted to.  He told me that the lad he was with was a graduate trainee in his firm and told me they had been seeing each other for a few months now.  He said the young lad, Sam, also had a partner and they were just having a bit of fun together.  I could see Tom was a bit anxious about either of their partners finding out and I quickly told him he had absolutely nothing to worry about from me.

He seemed to want to talk though and soon he was telling me about how he had got together with Sam.  He said they had worked together regularly and he had felt that Sam was coming on to him.  He said he had tried really hard to resist but one night when they were working late together he had given into temptation and Sam had sucked him off.  They had got together a few more times and after Sam had sucked him off one night he asked Tom if he wanted to fuck him.  Tom told me he had been very tempted - especially as Sam had indicated that he would be up for fucking without a condom.  He tried really hard to put the idea out of his mind but he was becoming more and more tempted.  Then he had spent a long weekend in Berlin with his husband and early one morning he had gone out jogging as usual in the Tiergarten which was near their hotel.

Tom told me he was cruised by a young lad of about 18 or 19 with a shock of dyed blond hair and he was feeling so horny he followed the lad into the bushes and soon he was getting sucked off.  He told me he had no intention of going any further but after he had sucked him for a while, the young lad had got to his feet , turned round, pulled his trousers and pants right down and bent forward.  Tom had fingered his arsehole and found it wet with what he guessed was cum.  He had not been able to resist and seconds later he was up the young lad bareback.  He had fucked him against a tree and shot his load right up the lad's arse.

A week or so later he had taken Sam up on his offer and had fucked him bareback and cum in his arse.

I was very turned on by what Tom was telling me - and then he said one of the other reasons he was telling me all this was that Sam was up for a threesome and he thought I might be interested.  Of course I was interested and a couple of months later I met up with Tom and Sam for drinks in the centre of Glasgow.  Tom had said he wanted Sam to meet me to see if he was up for it.  I was hoping he would be as Sam was a very attractive young lad.  It turned out that Sam was up for it and a short time later we were in my hotel room.  It was a little awkward at first but soon we got down to it and Sam was sucking my cock as Tom rimmed him.  Then we changed places and I got my tongue up Sam's arse as he sucked Tom's cock.  Tom and I had also been a bit awkward with each other - we had been friends for a number of years but soon we got past that and at one point Tom started sucking my cock as Sam licked his arse.  After that, Sam knelt up on the bed and Tom and I both fucked him, shooting our cum right up his tight young arse.

After we had rested for a while, Tom knelt up on the bed and I licked his arse and then Sam fucked him.  It was all very unexpected and very horny.  I've since had another threesome with them and a couple of horny encounters with Tom on his own when we sucked, rimmed and loaded each other up.

As I said at the start of this post, I have been genuinely surprised by the encounters I have related in this post.  Tom and Sam have both got partners and they are both fucking and being fucked by other guys too - despite neither of them being on Prep or anything.

I may be surprised - but I'm certainly not complaining.

Part 10 to follow

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great stories!  Reminds me of the many  times I took bare back loads up my ass while cheating on my daddy.  Of course I always began with the intention of using a condom, but when the guy would say he didn’t like condoms and that he was clean I’d just submit to him anyway.  I can believe the number of loads I took before I was on prep.  I got diseases, but never HIV.  Not sure how I lucked out.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Part 10 - Cheating close to home

It was the mid 90s and I was deep in my safe sex period -  I had been using condoms for several years and always played safe.  The safe sex message was everywhere and I took it very seriously.  If I was being fucked, I always checked to see that the guy still had the condom on him before I let him cum.  As far as I knew,  all my close friends practised safe sex too - I certainly never heard any of them admitting to fucking without a condom and I assumed that they had the same approach as I did - play safe on every occasion.

It was late summer and I was up in the West Midlands visiting one of my friends from university.   Jonny and I had been on the same course and I had been friends with him for a number of years.  He was slightly chubby, with blond hair and glasses which somehow made him look very serious.  He was quite a serious guy but he had a great sense of humour and I had always enjoyed his company.  He had met his boyfriend about five years before and they now lived just outside Birmingham.  They seemed really  happy together and I really liked both of them.

Jonny had said he would be home from work about 5.30 and I arrived in Birmingham a bit early and got the bus out to where Jonny lived.  I was feeling horny and I decided to pass the time by checking out a public toilet Jonny had told me about.  It was near the entrance of a park just a couple of streets away from where Jonny and his partner lived and Jonny had said it was pretty notorious.  

That sounded good to me and soon I was making my way towards the park.  A little bit ahead of me I saw Jonny, walking along the road and I assumed he was on his way home but as I started walking a bit faster to catch him up, he turned into the park.  I followed him at a discreet distance as he took a quick look over his shoulder and then entered the toilet.  This was getting interesting!

I could hardly follow him in there so I took a seat on a bench a little way away and waited to see if Jonny would come out.  I waited for a while but there was no sign of Jonny and no one else had entered the toilet.  I decided to satisfy my curiosity and made my way quietly into the toilet.  The toilet had a long urinal and two cubicles, one of which was closed.  I made my way quietly into the other, shut the door and, climbing on to the toilet, I looked over into the next cubicle.

Jonny was bent over the toilet, his trousers and his white underpants at this ankles and his smart, dark blue shirt pushed up his back.  A really fit looking young black lad was standing behind him and was slowly pushing his cock into Jonny's arse.  The first thing I noticed was the size of the black lad's cock - it was very long and very thick and I heard Jonny groan as the black lad began to push slowly but surely right up his arse.  The second thing I noticed was that the lad was not wearing a condom!

I was genuinely shocked - I had never thought that Jonny would cheat on his boyfriend and certainly not that he would do it without a condom in a public toilet - especially a public toilet that was only about two streets away from the house he shared with his partner.  I was surprised but I was also turned on as Jonny leant forward and the black lad started to fuck him slowly.  I had a great view from above as the big thick cock thrust up Jonny's arse.  The black guy had started to fuck Jonny harder now and, from what I could see, Jonny was enjoying every minute of the fuck.

I was really curious to see if Jonny would let the guy cum in his arse.  "Surely he won't risk that," I thought to myself but just then, the black lad took hold of Jonny's  hips and began to fuck him harder and before long his breathing got really heavy and he thrust hard up Jonny's arse two or three times and I knew he was cumming deep inside him.

When the black lad had pulled out, Jonny stood up and I saw his cock for the first time. It wasn't very long but it was quite thick, and Jonny took hold of it and began to wank.  After just a few strokes he shot a load of cum onto the tiled wall of the cubicle.  As Jonny bent down to pull up his pants, the black lad left the cubicle.  I waited a moment and then  made a discreet exit.  I watched from a distance as Jonny came out of the toilet and made his way home, looking exactly as he always did.  I went for a walk and arrived at Jonny's house about ten minutes later and a short time after that his partner arrived home.

On the train home a couple of days later I thought about what I had seen and my cock began to get  hard as I pictured the black lad's bare cock thrusting up Jonny's arse.  A month or so I had been working in Kingston in south London and I had seen a sign for a public toilet down an alleyway off the high street.  I didn't think it would be open but it was and as I went quietly into the toilet I saw a quick movement.  Two guys were standing at the urinal, a young blond lad who was obviously a student from the nearby university and an older guy,  and it was obvious I had interrupted them.  I stepped up to the urinal and got my cock out.  After a while it was clear that no one was pissing and the older guy flashed his cock at me.  I showed him mine and soon the three of us were wanking together.  Then the student bent forward and took the other guy's cock into his mouth.  He sucked him for a while and then stood up.  He looked quickly around and then pulled his pants down below his arse and bent forward.  The older guy moved in behind him and pushed right up him.  He went up the blond lad easily and I guessed they had been fucking when I came into the toilet.  He fucked him quickly, looking over his shoulder and after only about ten or twelve thrusts he shot his load up the blond lad's arse.

A few minutes later they had both left the toilet.  I stood at the urinal and began to wank as I imagined myself moving in behind the blond lad and slipping my bare cock up his arse.  I hadn't had unprotected sex for many years, but I knew I was becoming more and more tempted.  I shot a big load out into the urinal, secretly wishing I had shot it into the blond lad's unprotected arse.....

About a year later I had started to have sex without a condom and was really enjoying it.  At first I only fucked unprotected as a top, but then I let a few guys fuck me without a condom and enjoyed feeling the sensation of cum in my arse once again.

Then I met a guy and started seeing him regularly.  Liam was about the same age as me, and shared a flat with one of his friends.  I enjoyed having sex with Liam very much.  He had really fit arse, with a hairy crack and a dark, hairy hole.  He loved being rimmed and loved being fucked, but would only do it with a condom.  I totally respected this, but I had began to enjoy fucking without a condom and I would have loved to slip my cock up Liam's hairy arse and fuck him bare.  I hinted at this one night but he was absolutely clear - no one was going up him without a condom - ever.   

Liam's flatmate was a blond lad called Nathan and Liam told me they had been friends for many years.  He said to me once that Nathan was his best friend and he loved him, but added that Nathan could be really stupid.  I asked what he meant and Liam said "Nathan doesn't always play safe - he lets guys fuck him without a condom."  He added "It's so fucking irresponsible."   

A couple of weeks later I was staying at Liam's on the Saturday night and I couldn't get to sleep.  I decided to get up and get a drink of water.  Liam was fast asleep and didn't hear me get up.  I pulled on a T shirt and pants and made my way to the kitchen.  As I passed the living room I looked in.  Nathan was bent over the arm of the settee and a dark haired guy was standing behind him fucking him up the arse.  Liam and I had not had sex that night and I was horny.  I watched them fuck for a while, wondering if Nathan was taking it without a condom and just at that moment Nathan seemed to sense I was there and looked round.  He grinned at me and motioned to me to join them.  I hesitated, but only for a moment and a minute later Nathan was sucking my cock as the dark haired guy continued fucking him up the arse.

I pulled out of Nathan's mouth and moved round to watch the dark haired guy's cock thrusting up his arse. I was fairly sure I couldn't see a condom and a short time later the guy pulled his cock out Nathan's arse and motioned to me to take his place.  As I had thought, he wasn't wearing a condom.  I stepped up behind Nathan, pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my cock against his hole.  I slid up him easily and soon I was fucking him as the dark guy pushed his cock into Nathan's mouth.  After a while we changed places again and the dark haired guy went back up Nathan as he sucked my cock.  

A short time later I shot my load up Nathan's arse, adding it to the one the dark haired guy had shot up him a couple of minutes before.

I went quietly back to bed, feeling guilty for cheating on Liam with his friend.  I had enjoyed every minute of the fuck though, and I was secretly hoping that I might get the chance to fuck Nathan again some time.  I got my opportunity a couple of weeks later when I was lying awake about 1am.  I heard the sound of someone coming into the flat and assumed it was Nathan.  He was obviously trying to be quiet but succeeding only in making a lot of noise and I guessed that he had probably had a few drinks.

I pulled on a T shirt and made my way quietly out of the bedroom.  Nathan was standing in front of the toilet, swaying a little as he pissed noisily.  He looked over his shoulder and grinned drunkenly at me.  He finished pissing and then pulled his trousers and pants right down and bent forward over the toilet.  He looked over his shoulder and grinned at me again.

I didn't hesitate this time.  I closed the door and moved in behind him.  I fingered his arse and felt it was wet with cum.  I pushed up him and began to fuck him.  I asked him how many other guys had fucked him and he shrugged.  "Two or three," he said with a drunken grin.  I knew we would have to be quick, so fucked him hard and fast and a short time later I was shooting a big load into his arse.

Liam and I split a short time later - we didn't really have enough in common for a longer relationship.  He never found out that I had twice fucked and loaded up his best friend while he was asleep.

I have quite often been surprised by the chances guys take when they are cheating on their partners.  A few months after I had split with Liam, I was out in a busy pizza restaurant in west London to celebrate my friend Michael's birthday.  There was about 20 of us round a big table at the back of the restaurant and it was a really good evening.  I had got talking to a guy called Peter, who was the partner of one of  Michael's friends.  We got on well and,  as the meal progressed, we found we had a lot of shared interests and really enjoyed talking to each other.  Truth to tell, we were also starting to flirt with each other.  Peter was a good looking, slim, ginger lad in his mid 30s.  I was flattered by his interest, and enjoyed his company very much.  

Towards the end of the meal I got up to go to the toilet, which was downstairs at the end of a passage.  I had just started taking a much needed piss when the door to the toilet opened and Peter came in.  He smiled at me and came and stood next to me at the urinal.  It was Peter who made the first move.   When we had both finished pissing he started playing with his cock and soon we were both hard.  We wanked together for a while and then Peter indicated the cubicle behind us and seconds later we were in there.

We kissed for a while and then Peter unzipped my trousers and pulled them down along with my pants and the he went down on me.   I was really turned on.  We were taking a big risk considering Peter's partner was upstairs in the restaurant but it didn't seem to bother him.  He sucked me really well and I was looking forward to blowing a load in his mouth but then he stood up and kissed me again.  "Do you have a condom?" he asked.  I shook my head.  "Are you ok doing it without one?" he asked and when I nodded, he smiled.   Seconds later, Peter was bent over the toilet, his pants and trousers at his knees and I was pushing my cock into his arse.  I enjoyed every minute of the fuck, and from his groans it was clear Peter was enjoying it too.  I knew we would have to be quick so I didn't hold back.  His arse was nice and tight and I fucked him steadily and after a very horny fuck I shot a nice big load of cum into his cheating arse.

A short time later we were both back at the table and Peter was sitting talking to his partner, with my load deep in his arse and no one, least of all his partner, any the wiser.

I've taken a few chances myself and been lucky to get away with it on more than one occasion.  Shortly before I split with my long term partner, we were invited to a party by one of his friends.  The couple hosting the party had a really nice house with a big garden which sloped down towards a stream.  It was a warm summer's evening and as it got dark later on people were enjoying drinks in the garden. 

I was talking to a group of people, one of whom was a tall, bearded Irish guy called Ian.  I had met Ian a few times and didn't really like him.  I found him quite arrogant and he and I had differing views on almost everything.  He certainly wasn't my type physically either.

I'm not sure how Ian and I ended up making our way down towards the stream together and finding a quiet spot, but soon we were in some bushes just out of sight of the house and the garden.  "Why don't you suck my cock," he said "You know you want to."  He was right, I did want to.

He pulled his trousers down to his knees, revealing a fairly big, semi hard cock.  I got down on my knees, took it into my mouth and began to suck him.  In no time his cock was fully hard and I have to admit it was pretty impressive.  I sucked him for a while and then he said "You do that well, do you lick arse?"  I nodded and without a word, he turned round, bent over and pulled his cheeks apart.  I pushed my tongue into his arse and began to lick his hole.  

I really didn't know why I was so turned on by this guy but I really enjoyed licking his hole, pushing my tongue as far up him as I could and when he told me he wanted to fuck me, I didn't hesitate.  A short time later, my trousers and pants were down at my knees and Ian's big cock was up my arse.  He fucked me well and I enjoyed every minute of it.   He gave me a really good, hard fuck and neither of us had even mentioned condoms.  I was bent forward now and he was fucking me really hard and then suddenly I could see someone standing at the top of the slope watching us fuck.  It was dark now and I couldn't see who it was.  I could only hope that it wasn't my partner or one of his friends but there was nothing I could do about it now so I bent further forward and told Ian to fuck me harder.  It was the best fuck I had had in a long time and I was really close to cumming without even touching my cock.  I could feel Ian was getting close and he said "I'm close.....very close" and then he added "You want me to breed you, don't you?" 

I nodded - just at that moment I wanted nothing more and seconds later I got my wish.  I could actually feel his cum pumping into my unprotected arse and I knew I was getting a big load up me.   As soon as I touched my cock I shot my load out in front of me as Ian continued breeding me.

I was very lucky my partner didn't find out what I had been up to.  I never found out who had watched me taking it up the arse in the bushes and I don't really know why I was so turned on by someone that I didn't really like and didn't find attractive - but it was one of the best fucks I ever had as well as one of the riskiest.

Part 11 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I’m surprised how many guys I hook up with admit to having BFs and GFs. Some are unapologetic, some are embarrassed, it’s a whole mix onions. , but yeah...it’s kinda surprising how many want it bare and even more surprising how many never even ask me my status. I guess they’re on Prep or assume I am. And it’s not just fucking me bare but taking me bare and letting me cum inside them. I’m not gonna lie it’s a huge turn on for mend I have no problem if they’re cheating...it’s not like we’re dating. I’ve even had guys hook up with me that still had their BF’s load in their ass...which for me is hot as fuck. I’ve got one who gets fucked by other guys and has their seed in his ass sometimes. I guess if you’re gonna cheat you’re gonna do it in a big way.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Part 11 - Cheating away from home

Another thing I have noticed many times over the years is that a lot of guys will do things when they are away from home that they wouldn't normally do -  and this frequently includes cheating on their partners and fucking bareback.  

One of my friends worked for a major hotel chain in the early 2000s and each year he attended a two day industry conference.  He told me that almost everyone at the conference - both straight and gay -was up for it and he never failed to score.  He said that quite often there would be ten or twelve guys in a hotel room going up each other repeatedly.  Most of them had partners and almost none of them used condoms.

Around this time my partner and I used to spend a week in Ibiza with some friends and quite often we would end up in the Anfora, a gay club which was very popular at this time.  It was usually very busy and also had a very active darkroom.  My partner and some of this friends loved to dance and spent most of the time on the dancefloor.  This suited me fine and on quite a few occasions I took advantage of the opportunity to visit the darkroom and have a bit of fun.

It was on one such visit to the darkroom that I discovered one of our friends with his pants down.  Derek was in his mid 30s, dark haired, tall and thin and was in Ibiza with his partner of several years.  I didn't know Derek that well, but his partner was one of my partner's close friends.  I had actually always thought Derek was a bit boring but now I was seeing a different side to him.  He was standing kissing another guy and they both had their cocks out and were wanking each other.  Derek's partner was on the dancefloor and he had obviously sneaked away for some fun.

They kissed for a while and then pulled apart.  I saw a flash of white as Derek's pants came down and then he turned round to face the wall and pushed his arse out.  The other guy stood behind him and I saw him position his cock and push it right up Derek's arse.  I was really surprised - not only was there no condom, but his cock went up so easily that I guessed that Derek was already lubed and had probably already been fucked that night.  I watched from a discreet distance as the guy thrust his cock up Derek's arse.  He was fucking him harder now and Derek had turned his head and was kissing the guy as he fucked him.  It was not long before he pushed his cock up Derek and held it there, obviously pumping a load of cum into his arse.

When he finished cumming and pulled out, Derek pulled up his pants and left the darkroom.  When I rejoined our group, Derek was standing with a couple of our friends having  drink by the dancefloor.    No one would ever have guessed he had just taken a load from a total stranger in the darkroom.  An hour or so later I noticed that Derek was absent again and I made my way to the darkroom.  I couldn't see anything at first but once my eyes accustomed to the darkness I was able to make out figures and soon I had spotted Derek.  Once again he was leaning against the wall of the darkroom, his pants were down and he was being fucked hard up the arse by a stocky skinhead guy.  I watched them fuck and when the guy had cum up Derek's arse, they both pulled up their pants and Derek left the darkroom again.

Over the next couple of years I watched Derek take quite a few cocks up his arse in that darkroom and as far as I know none of our friends or his partner had any idea what he was up to.

A few years later I had split with my partner and was living in West London.  One of my friends in Germany called me and asked me if I would like to meet up with one of their friends who was spending a week in London on a business course.  He explained that Alexander was the partner of one of their friends.  He was just 25 and their friend was a bit concerned about him being in London on his own.  At first I had reservations as it sounded like the guy didn't trust his partner but my friend explained that the partner trusted Alexander absolutely and just wanted him to have some company and so I said yes of course.

A few weeks later I met up with Alexander in a restaurant in central London on the Friday night and really enjoyed his company.  He was a good looking young lad - he was quite small but was muscly with blond floppy hair and a really nice smile.  He introduced himself and we shook hands and soon we were at a table enjoying a good meal.  Alexander was very engaging and friendly and was keen to practice his English, which was excellent.

He told me he lived with his partner, who was older than him,  in a small town in the north of Germany and worked for a large multi-national engineering company.  He said he travelled to Berlin once a month for a couple of days and enjoyed being in the city.  He told me he had been to London before with his partner and was really enjoying the chance to explore London on his own.  I wasn't sure what he meant by this but then he leant forward and told me he had visited a club and a couple of gay saunas while he had been in London.  I asked him if he had enjoyed it and he grinned "Oh yes!" he said.

As the evening went on, our conversation became more personal and I had the impression that Alexander was flirting with me, which was very pleasant.  I really didn't think that anything was going to happen, but after our meal Alex suggested that we go back to his hotel for a few drinks instead of a bar as we had planned.  I was  up for that and soon we were in the bar of his hotel.  After a couple of drinks I asked him if he had any plans for the rest of the evening and he grinned at me. 

A few minutes later we were making our way up to his room and as soon as the door was shut he pulled me towards him and kissed me.  I was really turned on and before long Alexander was on his knees and my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me really well and I could feel myself getting close.  I would have loved to blow a load in his mouth and could easily have done so, but I didn't want to cum yet so I pulled him up.  

We kissed again and then I  pushed him on to the bed.  He raised his legs and I pulled off his trousers and pants and went down on his cock.  I sucked him for a while and them pushed his legs back, exposing his arsehole, and pushed my tongue up him.  I licked him for a while, enjoying every minute of it, and then he asked me if I wanted to fuck him.

I had somehow assumed that Alexander would be playing safe while he was away from his boyfriend, he had seemed a really sensible and responsible guy, but as he knelt up on the bed and I fingered some lube into his hole he asked me if I liked to do it without a condom.  I said yes and he grinned.  I positioned the head of my cock against his hole and pushed slowly up him.  His arse felt really tight and he grunted in satisfaction as I pushed my cock right up him and began to fuck.  I fucked him slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of a tight young arse on my cock and then I began to fuck a bit harder.  I could tell Alexander was enjoying the fuck as much as I was and after a while I pulled out and he laid on his back.  He raised his legs and pulled them back and I went back up him.  I was getting close now and he was urging me on as I fucked him as hard as I could and then shot what felt like a massive load of cum right into his fit young arse.

We laid back on the bed and then we kissed again.  Alex took my hand on his hard cock and I began to wank him as we kissed and then I went down on him and sucked him off, ending up with a nice big mouthful of cum. Alexander invited me to stay the night and I went downstairs to get us some more drinks while he phoned his partner.  He was just saying goodnight to his partner when I came back and after a while we got into bed together.  I hadn't spent the night with a anyone for a while and it was really nice to be in bed with such a fit young lad.

We laid in each other's arms and Alexander told me what he had been up to in London.  He had visited the Vault and the Pleasuredome sauna a couple of times and several guys had fucked him.  I asked if he had let them all fuck him bareback and he nodded.  He told me one young guy had insisted on using a condom at the Vault, but when Alex had pulled the condom off his cock he had just shrugged and gone up him bareback.  He then told me about some of the things he had got up to on his business trips to Berlin - he was certainly a young lad who did not hold back and it was clear his partner had no idea what he got up to when he was away from home.

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms and in the morning we showered together and then I fucked him again and dumped another load up him.  Then, at his request, I took a piss on him.

He told me he was spending the day with some friends he had made on his business course but on the Sunday afternoon he was planning to go back to the Vault for the underwear session.  He grinned and told me he loved seeing guys in their pants.  He asked me if I had ever been to the Vault on a Sunday afternoon and I said no but I had heard from friends that it was a really busy and horny event.  Alex suggested I should go too and try it out myself.  I wasn't sure I really had the confidence (or the body!) to cruise in just my underpants - but he was very persuasive and I found myself agreeing and he said he would see me there.

I got to the Vault just before 5pm on the Sunday and stripped down to my pants.  It was already quite busy and there was a lot of very horny sex going on in the room with the barrels and in the corridor outside the glory hole cabins.  I didn't see Alexander at first, but after a while he came out of one of the glory hole cabins and grinned when he saw me.

I bought him a drink at the bar and we chatted for a while.  He was wearing a pair of white Calvin Klein pants which really showed off his fit arse. That was one of the only times I saw Alex with his pants up - pretty much every other time I saw him his pants were at this knees or down at his ankles as he took some guy's cock up his arse.  It was all very horny - some of the guys who were fucking were using condoms but a lot were not and I saw Alex taking bare cock up his arse in the room with the barrels, the corridor and the recess area beside the glory hole cabins.  He was bending over for pretty much anyone who wanted to fuck him and most of them fucked him bareback and I saw several fit guys cum in his arse.

One time I saw him two fit lads were taking turns on his arse - both bareback.  Alex motioned to me to join them and I fucked him after the second guy came in his arse and deposited yet another load up his cheating arse.

Around this time I saw another side to one of my good friends.  I had met James through mutual friends and had known him for about ten years.  James was an accountant and lived in Glasgow with his partner.  He was quite a serious guy but had a really wicked sense of humour and I had always enjoyed his company.  I would usually meet him for lunch when I was in Glasgow and a few times he had invited me for dinner with him and his partner.

James had been with his partner for five or six years and told me he had never been unfaithful to him.  One time when we were talking about sex James told me he had  only ever had sex without a condom with his partner - never with anyone else.  He was really shocked and a bit disapproving when I told him I sometimes fucked bareback but I couldn't help noticing that he seemed quite keen to hear the details.

We would quite often talk about sex when we met up and James always seemed keen to hear about some of the times I had fucked and been fucked without a condom.  Some time later he admitted that he wasn't getting that much sex from his partner and was a bit bored.  He also told me his partner was exclusively a top and  evry now and then he really wanted to fuck someone.  He told me that he had gone cruising in Kelvingrove Park one night when his partner was working night shift and had sucked off a couple of guys.

The next time I saw James was on a Saturday afternoon about six months later and he told me he had been cruising a few more times and admitted that he had not only fucked a guy but had bent over and let two other guys fuck him.  He assured me that it was all safe and he had used condoms every time.  I told him he should go for it and enjoy it.  He asked what I had been up to and I told him about going home with a couple of lads I had met in a bar and letting them both fuck me and cum in me.

We were in James's flat and his partner was at work.  James had had a few glasses of wine and as he poured himself another large glass his tone became even more confidential.  He told me that his partner rarely sucked his cock and didn't like rimming.  I said I loved doing both of these things and couldn't imagine not sucking cock or rimming a fit arse.  James said "It's a shame I haven't got a fit arse!" and laughed.

"You have got a fit arse," I said.  

"Do you think so," he said, still smiling.

"Yes," I said

"Do you really think so?"  he asked.  His tone was more serious now and I told him (quite truthfully) that I really did think he had a fit arse.  He looked at me again and it was clear that we were both being serious now.  I was really turned on and I could see that James was too.

Without a word, James stood up.  He pulled his trousers and his white underpants down and knelt up on the settee with his arse pushed out.  "What do you think?" he said, almost shyly.  I moved in behind him, pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right into his hole.  He moaned "Oh fuck.....fuck!" as I began to lick his hairy arsehole.  It seemed really strange to be licking James's arse - especially when I hadn't even seen his cock but somehow this made the whole thing even hornier.

I rimmed him for a while and then he got up.  His cock was hard as a rock and I took it in my mouth for a while and he groaned as I sucked his cock.  We ended up in the bedroom, both naked from the waist down and we sucked and rimmed each other until James came in my mouth and then I unloaded in his.  James seemed a bit embarrassed as we pulled our trousers and pants back on.  I said that was fun and we should do it again sometime and he smiled and seemed to relax a bit.

The next time I was in Scotland, I met James for lunch and I told James about Paulo, a Portuguese guy I had been seeing for a few weeks.  I told James that Paulo had a really big, thick cock and was a brilliant fuck.  James asked if I let Paulo fuck me bareback and I nodded.  I could see James was really turned on as I described in detail how good it felt to suck Paulo's big cock and rim his hairy arse and how big his cock felt in my arse as he fucked and bred me.  A short time later we were back at James's flat, where we sucked and rimmed each other again until we came in each other's mouths.

I asked James if he would like to come down to London for a few days and meet Paulo and said I was fairly sure that Paulo would be up for a bit of fun.  James said he would love to and then, a little hesitantly, said "But I don't think I could........ you know........without a condom."

I said no problem - he could do whatever he was comfortable with and James smiled.  He came down to London a few weeks later and I met him at the station and  that evening we went out for something to eat.  That night we sucked and rimmed each other and he spent the night in my bed.  The following afternoon, we met up with Paulo and went for some drinks and a meal.  I could tell that James was a bit nervous but I could also tell that he was massively attracted to Paulo - who was a really good looking, dark haired, hairy guy.  James had quite a few drinks that night and was just a little drunk when we arrived back at my flat.

It wasn't long before we all had our cocks out and James was down taking turns sucking Paulo and me and then we changed places and I sucked them both as James and Paulo kissed.  Paulo bent over and I nodded to James to lick Paulo's arse.  It was really horny watching as James pulled Paulo's cheeks apart and began to lick his hairy arse.  I stood beside them and pushed my cock towards James's mouth and he alternated between sucking my cock and licking Paulo's arse.

It was all very horny - at one point James was kneeling on the bed and I was rimming him and then Paulo rubbed the head of his cock over James's hole and James groaned but did not pull away.  I knew that James was keen to watch us fuck so a little later I knelt up on the bed and James watched wide-eyed as Paulo pushed his big thick bare cock slowly right up my arse and began to fuck me.  "Oh fuck," James breathed "Oh fuck.......that's so horny!"  I groaned as Paulo fucked me and then James reached for the pack of lube and began to rub some lube on his arsehole.   Without a word, he knelt up on the bed next to me and pushed his arse out.  I guessed he was giving permission for Paulo to fuck him and when Paulo pulled his cock out my arse I watched as he positioned himself behind James, pulled his cheeks apart and pushed his cock against James's  hole.  It was one of the horniest things I had ever seen as Paulo pushed his big bare cock slowly but surely up James's arse.  "Are you sure you want this?" I said and James groaned and nodded.

I watched as Paulo began to fuck James and the sight of his big, thick, hairy cock thrusting up James's arse.  James was groaning and pushing back as Paulo began to fuck him harder.  I watched them fuck for a bit longer and then I moved round and pushed my cock into James's mouth.  I let him suck me for a while and then I could see that Paulo was getting close and I moved round to watch as he thrust hard up James's arse and shot his load right up him.

Paulo pulled his cock out of James's arse and we changed places.  James pushed his arse towards me "Fuck me!" he groaned.  My cock slid up James's arse easily and I began to fuck him.  I was really turned on as I fucked James and he moaned for me to fuck him harder.  I fucked him as hard as I could and before long I was shooting my load right into his unprotected arse.

As I pulled out some cum slid out of James's arse and ran down his balls.  In all the years I had known him, I had never in a million years thought I would see James with cum sliding out his arse - it was a massive turn on.

I had one more experience lined up for James - his cock was semi hard and I took it into my mouth and began to suck him.  When James was fully hard, Paulo knelt up on the bed and I guided James's cock towards his hairy arse hole and watched as James pushed up Paulo, a blissed out look on his face.  James had told me he hardly ever got to fuck and now he was up Paulo's tight arse and clearly loving every minute of it.

When James had cum and pulled out, we all showered and then spent the night together.  In the morning we had another, equally horny, fuck session.  At one point I was lying on my back and James was sucking my cock as Paulo fucked him bareback from behind and a bit later I was bent over the bed as James fucked me and Paulo fucked him - it was all very horny and a big change from the James I had known all these years.

After that I seemed to lose touch with James - I guessed he had maybe gone further than he meant to and was not quite able to deal with it.  I couldn't help wondering if he had gone back to the life he had before and put the whole thing behind him.  In my experience though, once you start experiencing horny bareback sex it is very difficult to go back and I guessed that James was probably no exception...........

Part 12 to follow

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

I find cheating really horny. Unfortunately some guys insist on condoms when they are cheating - if they get an STD they would be exposed as a cheat. But for plenty of others, doing it raw adds to the excitement of cheating. Years ago i used to get fucked regularly by a friend's boyfriend. Monogamy is rubbish.

2 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

I find cheating really horny. Unfortunately some guys insist on condoms when they are cheating - if they get an STD they would be exposed as a cheat. But for plenty of others, doing it raw adds to the excitement of cheating. Years ago i used to get fucked regularly by a friend's boyfriend. Monogamy is rubbish.

I totally agree with you lol I think it’s so hot and always raw🥰. I used to cheat on my gf with random guys and also her uncle that she lived with. Every morning when she went to work, I’d drop her son off at day care and come back to the house where her uncle was waiting for me naked stroking his ridiculously huge 12” cock. I’d go in her room, and walk out dressed like a slut in her lingerie. Then display myself for him before dropping to my knees and wrapping my lips around his cock. When I could taste his precum I knew he was ready. He’d flip me over and wreck my hole sending me out a hot mess. One day she caught us lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Suckpublic
On 6/5/2021 at 2:42 AM, CumDumpSLT said:

I totally agree with you lol I think it’s so hot and always raw🥰. I used to cheat on my gf with random guys and also her uncle that she lived with. Every morning when she went to work, I’d drop her son off at day care and come back to the house where her uncle was waiting for me naked stroking his ridiculously huge 12” cock. I’d go in her room, and walk out dressed like a slut in her lingerie. Then display myself for him before dropping to my knees and wrapping my lips around his cock. When I could taste his precum I knew he was ready. He’d flip me over and wreck my hole sending me out a hot mess. One day she caught us lol

Yeah my gf be sleep I would be at the park smoking Tina butt naked sucking whites cocks this is when Craigslist was up I would post pics of me fucking this married big white ass bareback and sucking his white cock we got spun as fuck she called he said honey im sorry. But I suck and take raw cock 

• 2 weeks later...