Symbols, Tattoos, Special Meanings?

Guest KptNLine

Guest KptNLine

Hi all,

This is an oddly specific question but here goes. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for some time now. Something that quietly reflects my status as a sub, locked in chastity, without being overt and "in your face" about it. I hadn't found anything that truly inspired me, and then I saw this symbol: 

image.png.79a17cc32aaf7dd7eb0971be5e9762c2.png

I sort of love it - I love the implication of the flaccid male symbol, and the padlock makes it that much more obvious. I also like this variant on the male symbol without the padlock. 

I've spoken with my Husband too about the two of us getting a matching/complementary tattoo set, like a key and a lock, but again, I haven't seen anything really unique that's inspired me. I like simplicity and something clean without being overdone...has anyone ever done anything similar to this?

Again, I know this is an odd question, but would appreciate opinions, thoughts and feedback. Thanks all!

• 2 months later...