Cock cage or jock strap

Open2all

I love sucking cock and I love being breed, but I don’t like my cock touched or suck, wish it wasn’t there, how do you guys feel about a guy who wears either of these and says no to having cock played with but offers you any thing else for you to stick your cock in 

I’m not big on jocks but I have a nice solid steel cock cage that I often wear when I’m in service. As the OP is suggesting, the point isn’t like usual chastity/keyholder practice whose intent is to prevent the sub from accessing his genitals - here, it’s to keep anyone else from doing so.

In my case it’s not so much that I can’t stand to have my cock and balls handled, but my ampallang piercing is like a fucking magnet for guys’ hands and if I don’t wear something to conceal it, they will. not. leave. my. cock. alone. Guys just reach down and grab it without saying a word beforehand - which seems like it would be a dicey thing to do with a total stranger. Of course, I’ve been trained to accept that any man is entitled to touch me anywhere he pleases at any time, but I don’t walk around wearing a sign that says so, so I can’t say how they know I’m fair game.

But they do, so I wear the cock cage. The other reason is because of things such as happened at my last CumUnion - I took a turn in the sling room, blindfolded, ass primed and ready. I wasn’t wearing the cage. I hear the first man come in, come right up to me from the side (not between my legs) and start fondling my cock, trying to get me hard. Then, and I kid you not, the next two did the exact same thing! I’m lying in a sling, in the fuck-me-hard invitational posture, and the first three guys never even touch my hole! So it became clear to me that I needed to somehow get the cock out of sight and out of reach if I was going to have any hope of breeding. I suppose I could have written “THE FUN ZONE IS AT THE HOLE, STUPID” on my belly in black marker with helpful arrows... but the lighting was dim.

I’m not sure wearing a jock would do me any good in that situation. In times past when I’ve worn briefs or a thong to conceal, I’ve usually ended up with hands creeping under cloth to test what I was “hiding” from them, and then they would just pull the thing down. But others may have quite different experience.

Depends n the top - my ex loved me caged and sme of my tops since do as well but for others they don't like it - so I just find myself offering the options. One guy who fucks me regularly tells me to arrived caged and I am more than happy to do that

When I'm being fucked, particularly in a sauna or cruise bar, I don't like it when either the top or some other guy reaches round to grab my cock. That's not where the action is. So I very often wear a jock to signal that my ass should be your focus, as well as your cock's pleasure and to hell with my cock. But it doesn't always work, and guys still reach into my jock sometimes to cop a feel. My cock goes flaccid when I being fucked anyway - I'm proud of that, feels like the sign of a true bottom bitch fag! :D - so they soon get the message, but when I'm concentrating on taking the cock in my ass and maximising his pleasure from it, it's distracting.

I've experimented with both a cock cage and a proper chastity device. Both feel very satisfying to wear, like it's totally the right thing for me, but the problem is I have quite a large perineum muscle, so it's hard to get a big enough cock ring that will sit fairly comfortably so I can wear this thing for days and weeks at a time. The most I've managed is a few hours, or overnight once, but it gets so painful round my perineum when the ring starts to bite - and I've bought the biggest ring you can get for these too - that I have to stop.

If anyone has any good experience in this area, I'd love to get advice here, because I'd love to go to saunas and cruise bars with my cock locked up. I just need to solve this problem. Or is it just that I have to get used to this discomfort and pain, that it will go away eventually, and simply need to accept it as part of my ongoing bitch fag existence...?

• Like 2

Id love to be locked in a cage but still unsure which to buy. Would prefer that a top hold the keys since im sure id break down and unlock it. I love when i dont cum. Im 1000% more focused and driven. But cant help myself most days. 

The one place that I really wanted to be caged was during the fickstutenmarkt events I attended but unfortunately it is not allowed in the rules 

I also feel strange going to souna locked so I pass on it (also keeps the option open if there’s a hot ass that I feel like breeding) 

Edited by Hunter22

as a top, I love to feel a caged cock, it lets me know that the bottom is only interested in getting used as holes for me and other tops. 

you don't have to be in long term chastity, lock up before you head out, leave the key at home, and be used then unlock when you get home. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

If you really don’t want your cock touched at all just lock it up.  There’s no way for someone to misinterpret a caged and locked cock and pretty damn near no way for them to touch it, suck it or play with it.  Being caged and locked will definitely eliminate your cock as a distraction and help you focus on what you’re doing.  Go for it and enjoy.

• Like 2

Personally, I like the dudes that have a raging hard-on while they get fucked and don't play with it at all to maintain an erection... In return, I find a lot of tops take it as a great compliment that I have a raging hard-on as they fuck me and see me dripping precum... ideally I want to nut without touching myself but it's so hot as a top (or a bottom) to get the reach-around when you realize how much a raging hard-on is a great compliment and another masculine TOY (rather than a limp, hidden teat-like appendage) . What is really hot is blowing a big-dicked bottom's throbbing lollipop cock, his big, bare knob and tonguing his piss-slit with your own bare cock inside him... HOT-DAMN!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, barejackbro3 said:

the problem is I have quite a large perineum muscle, so it's hard to get a big enough cock ring that will sit fairly comfortably so I can wear this thing for days and weeks at a time. The most I've managed is a few hours, or overnight once, but it gets so painful round my perineum when the ring starts to bite - and I've bought the biggest ring you can get for these too - that I have to stop.

I believe what you need to solve this problem is available here:

https://primalrings.com

They sell cockrings designed to conform to the anatomy. I’m considering trying one myself.