Visiting SF this weekend president Day 2019

Guest Salmanslutt

Guest Salmanslutt

So I’m a new young bottom guy GL visiting from AZ work related and was thinking of having as much fun getting fucked and bred that I can while on my stay. I’m 29, masculine and good looking, slim guy with a nice tight ass. Mainly looking forward to my first cum dump experience. 

Ive come across two party events: Hustlaball and Cumunion 

I have been to Natoma before but overall didn’t have much of a good experience. Haven’t been there for cumunion. Is cumunion crowd more than a regular day? I’ve been to LA cumunion and liked it a LOT, it was awesome with so many guys to chose to get fucked by and no LA attitude. How is Cumunion SF ( also the type of crowd?) I prefer guys not too old but ok with exceptions if the daddy is ripped and has a nice cock 

And any Hustlaball SF reviews (I know Vegas one is great) but how about the SF one. Do cumdumps get a breeding spree ? From the looks of it the debauchery is on Friday night. Since I’m arriving Saturday, will the Saturday night one have the same level of fun and sex and have more guys to cruise! Just having a hard time to chose between Hustlaball and cumunion as to where to get the most cock. Would like an honest review from anyone who’ve attended Hustlaball SF before. 

Always Up for hot young guys fucking me. (Not mainly up for anyone over 50). Hit me up if you’re a Great Top! I’m also hosting some sessions in my hotel room. Good piggy sessions. We can set something up.