I won

gwmxyz

It was late at night and I was horny. I did what I sometimes did when I just needed to be fucked. I posted on Craigslist (as you could back then). The post was simple -  too simple said the CL computer. The stupid automated message said it needed more words and description or the post wouldn’t get replies.  How often does it get raw fucks in the early hours?

Smooth white hole. Blindfold and anon. Fuck, cum & go. Condom or cum inside. Up to you. 

This last bit got me past the minimum word nonsense but it was a bit disingenuous. I had done this three or four times before and and it wasn’t really a choice. Or at least time of day, it was always the same. 

There were one or two replies from the usual fantasy brigade but then one popped up that I didn’t recognise. It asked for a face pic. I said I couldn’t not.   He didn’t need it to fuck my hole and it was dark anyhow.  

“No face, no fuck”

was his immediate reply. 

So obviously i sent it. I needed his cum and he knew that too. It might be stupid to send the pic but couldn’t say no. I needed it too much. About twenty minutes passed with nothing. I didn’t really give it much thought - not his type, another fantasist, blind drunk and now asleep,  who knows. 4 out of 5 responses to this sort of post don’t happen so nothing new. But hopefully there will be someone else. 

But no - something like 20 minutes later came a reply. This was unusual. For this sort of thing you get a reply immediately or not at all. Why the 20 minute wait. His email just said. 

“Hi Alan, but I know you.”

My first reaction was fear.   I knew this could go badly wrong and now it had. This wasn’t such a good idea. Not the slutty post but the face pic. That was really stupid. 

And then - who is it? My mind runs through the worst - the complete mingers, the ones who would use it to bully me, close friends who I could have shocked.... or just not knowing. Am I going to spend months trying to work out who knows and seems a bit off? 

If I am going to do this sort of thing why do I have to do it so badly. I know I am desperate for cum but it’s really stupid to show it - with the face pic. 

But then my need for cum took over again and I started to feel quite good again.   It’s 3am on Friday night. He’s awake, looking. I know I still want it. Who cares who it is - the whole point of blindfold and anonymous is you take it from anyone. Lets be honest too I’m not fussy when I can see. If someone makes clear they want to fuck me it’s about when and how. Not whether. 

Also it took a little while but this guy - whoever he is - has replied. That can only mean one thing.  He knows who I am and he wants to fuck me. It was now starting to turn me on. I really needed it. 

“U wanna fuck me even so?

btw who are you? No need to say if you’d rather just fuck.” 

This time it was an almost immediate reply. It was X. I won’t give his name. X was the boyfriend a really lively fun guy in our group of friends but while my friend was always fun and good company, X was not. It’s very hard to describe but it was as though he enjoyed being awkward just to make people uncomfortable. At first I’d thought he was shy but it wasn’t that. He was super self assured and really intelligent too. It was as if he was being forced to mix with people he didn’t really like or weren’t quite up to his standard. He certainly didn’t mind if we knew it. Say something stupid and he’d correct you. Otherwise he’d just say silent. I will admit he was physically quite hot too in a peculiar sort of way but there was no way I would have demeaned myself by letting him know that. If he was at one end of the table tried to make sure I was at the other. He was too obviously playing some sort of game. I no idea what it was and didn’t want to waste an evening trying to be polite to a tosser. I could not begin to see what my friend saw in this very odd cold fish. 

So - back to 3am.  I got it now. Bet my lively friend took it raw too. He rose in my estimation . 

I was enjoying this now. So I think was he. He knew I was a slut and I knew he wanted to fuck me. It was probably some weird power thing - but I didn’t care.  Also, I suppose he did have power, so no point pretending otherwise. 

“I want your cum inside me.”

Again slightly pointless. He knew that already but I thought he’d like me to say it even so. 

I also gave him room number and  the address of the hotel room where I was (until I became a slut I had no idea you could book after midnight any time even up to 5am). I made a makeshift door wedge with folded paper so he didn’t need the key and I’d chosen a hotel where you didn’t need one for the lift. Hope nobody else pushes the door instead - but at 3:15am it’s pretty likely. 

“20 minutes - blindfold and ass up”

was his reply. 

I knew he was not messing around.  It was more like 15. I heard the door open. I heard him take off trousers and briefs. Clothes on the top half small stayed on. Then I felt a damp and very hard cock inside me press against my hole - he was in.  Not that big a cock for anyone interested- if it works and can reach, that’s all I care about. The presumption and the hardness left no doubt about it working. I love anonymous but being used by this guy who doesn’t  like me was so much hotter. 

I made a slight noise when it went in.  I was never in any doubt about his choice. Even if he was normally good, I knew I was going to get it raw. 

Funny really.  I was whoring myself to someone who would enjoy the power it gave him. And I knew he would view me as dirt and a whore afterwards too.I didn’t care - one for another day. Right now I just wanted his cum.  That was very obviously what he wanted too - this was going to be a quick one. 

No more than 3 minutes and he’s making the noises. I knew he was close. 

Breed me. I need your cum. Oh! And you can fuck me raw any time you want.  I’ll take it. 

I knew he wouldn’t - this was almost certainly our one and only fuck but it was true so no point pretending .

It seemed to do the trick. Almost immediate groan and felt his cum shooting deep inside me - not actually that much for one who was so horny. Not that I mind. I’m happy now. He didn’t pull out immediately but just lay still on top of me for a while, motionless at first and then pressed his weight down super hard for on me a couple of last time and clenching his cock muscle as he did it.  As if to make sure I took  every drop and that it was as deep in me as it could be.  

I had what I needed and was super happy. One of my regular fuckbuddies says I only smile when I have cum inside me. It earns him a  “fuck off” but I caught myself doing it now. Face down in a pillow of course so it didn’t matter. 

I also knew the the routine for anonymous fucks at this point too.  The braver ones might have a very quick shower but X would do up his trousers, maybe slap my butt cheeks, say a “thanks” or a “see you” and be out of there as quick as he could.  Less than a minute I reckoned and I’d be alone  just with his cum inside me.

But no. With me still fully naked lying on my front, him fully dressed, standing up and looking down at his cum in my hole he starts to speak. 

You know, you really make shouldn’t make a habit of this sort of thing.  It’s not good for you. What does your boyfriend think of this? You’ve probably had too much to drink too. Most of your lot do. It’s not attractive - you do realise that?  You really should give some thought to your health. 

Short silence while he ties a shoelace or something. 

It’s a small town.  Everyone knows each other. It’s not London you know? 

Another pause. While I thought “ah so that’s the chip on your shoulder - or at least one of the extra large order”  

he wasn’t finished 

guess I’m now going to have to get myself checked out too. You should too.  I won’t do this again by the way so don’t email me. And make sure you get yourself to the doctor too. 

I’m a fairly confident sort normally. I don’t get “lost for words”. I can always find something to say if I have to.  Not now - though I could still think. Half of me was angry thinking “you sanctimonious little tool - have u got the memory of a goldfish? You didn’t seem to mind 5 minutes ago.. Tell you what when I’m down at the STI why don’t you you have a word with the shrink? Oh and by the way if you don’t like sluts my advice would be  don’t go and fuck them bareback at 3am” was what half my mind thought - the other was still super happy. It just thought   “ Haha - look at where your cum is” 

What came out was an inarticulate grunt - which annoyingly made it sound like I agreed with his little homily. 

I then feel him prod his finger - quite roughly up my hole (who knows what that was about? I wasn’t joking about the shrink). Then the door shuts and he’s gone. 

Thankfully friends changed and so I only saw him a couple of times after that. If he was odd and silent before, he was the same but worse now. But for the fact that they don’t go out fucking in the early hours he could have been a Trappist monk. He hardly said a word to anyone and nothing at all to me. Just the odd look of disgust in case I had forgotten or had misinterpreted his silence. I hadn’t but I could see that one of the problems of his “let’s make everyone feel ill at ease  because it’s fun” routine must be that that there’s not much left in your repertoire if you actually are being quiet for a reason.  I’m sure everyone else thought I wasn’t on top form but he was just being himself. 

When I did catch him looking at me in that disgusted way I just would flash him a super quick “fuck me” look - a bit of eye contact to make clear he knew he knew I meant it, that what I had said was true. 

It was. He could fuck me any time wanted but he could still go to hell if he thought he was going to shame me. A super superior disgusted look told me he he understood perfectly but was quite definitely not in that mood right now.  I doubt the others noticed anything.  As I said, sitting in the corner and and looking sour was just what he did. And if I was down that end of the table for once maybe I was being nice and making the effort like I was always being told to.  

I don’t know anything about power games or whatever his emotional issues were but my game is simple- being fucked so by my rules at least I’d won.  

I then realised that for the first time ever i was really enjoying his company too.  I didn’t feel at all awkward now.  He could sit there silently looking at me any way he liked, I lowered my eyes a fraction, catch his for the millisecond it took for him to get what I meant, smile inwardly and think of his cum. I like this.  

And let’s be honest. For all his condescending advice and contemptuous looks,he might need a late night whore again. He hasn’t yet but I bet he still has my number.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2