Two nights taking loads at Vault 139 in London

barejackbro3

I was in London last weekend and I decided to go to Vault 139, a cruise bar where I always have a good time. I went two nights in a row, I’d put ads up on BBRT, Squirt and here to let people know I’d be there and I hoped to see a lot of action. I ended up getting fucked by around 40 or 50 guys across the two days, which is a pretty big achievement even for me. 

I also planned something fun – I brought a marker with me to keep a load tally on my chest. I thought chest would be better than ass, then everyone can see I’m broadcasting what a proud slut I am.

Thursday. I turned up at about 5.30pm, which is always a good time to catch the evening crowd starting up but also the afternoon crowd as well as the guys who are just popping in on their way home from work. Thursday nights are stripped nights, but I was a couple of hours early for that. I decided to get naked anyway, as I love CMNM situations, being surrounded by clothed guys while I am stark bollock naked.

My first port of call was one of the dark corners at the back that is always good for immediate, anonymous bareback. I get nervy when I turn up at a place like this, so I always look for a raw cock in my ass within the first 10 minutes or so, because that totally chills me out, and flips me into a happy, horny state of mind. I tucked my marker into my trainer, and went hunting.

The dark corner turned out to be fucking productive! It was filled with clothed guys and me walking in naked, openly lubing my ass up in front of everyone, let them know I was available. I had a guy inside me within a minute, surrounded by others who felt me up, held me or supported me while the first guy fucked me. It wasn’t long before I felt him shoot his load in my ass – I thought this was the time to shout ‘oh yeah cum in me, fucking cum in my ass’ to broadcast, as if guys didn’t already know, exactly what I was after. Really hit the point home!

Guy #1 slipped out, in cums guy #2, more fucking and… well after 20 minutes in that dark corner I had 5 loads in my ass and a sixth guy enjoying the sloppy hole they had all created. I was kinda stunned. Usually you can get two or three loads at Vault like this from the afternoon crowd, but five?! Awesome. If I’d been a bit doubting about using the marker, I totally wasn’t now. Guy #6 pulled out, said he hadn’t cum cos he was staying for the night, but I got him to mark up the 5 loads on my chest for me.

I was in for a hot night, and definitely wanted to get into double figures. It slowed down a bit as the afternoon and work crowds thinned out and more people got naked, so I got a drink. I only stayed for three hours, as I had to meet a friend at 10pm, but as the naked crowd filled up – Thursday nights are jammed at Vault – I was getting fucked left, right and centre… Someone on squirt got in contact and said he was Guy #1, said he stayed afterwards and saw me getting fucked by countless guys… to be honest it was all a blur…

But I only marked my chest – or got the guy to do it, if there was time between being passed around – with loads that I was sure I got, that I felt shooting in me or the guy made it obvious that he was loading me up. Marker total by 9pm – 10 loads… there may have been more, but I was being strict with the numbers!

Friday. I thought, wow after Thursday, Friday would be truly wild, as I’ve never had a tame Friday night at Vault. One time in November I got talking to an Alpha Dom, who ended up belt-whipping me in the bar area for half an hour before turning me over to the watching crowd who gang fucked me while he continued to hit me. I walked out covered in scars that night.

I arrived wearing a jock under my jeans, and got shirtless… Friday nights aren’t naked, but it’s definitely better to be more undressed than anyone else. As it happened, the weather was terrible, so the Friday crowd wasn’t that big, but still up for it. Again I had the marker, and walked to the dark corner to get my first load and chill out my nerviness. You shouldn’t have high expectations, but it’s hard not to after a night of being loaded 5 times in 20 minutes, but I still got a couple of loads in me there. The first guy was this smily blondish top (I saw him properly in the bar area afterwards as he was leaving) who was obviously just in on his way home from work and just needed to load someone and leave. A nice good hard fuck to start the night, and when I turned around and told him to mark me, he didn’t understand and instead put a big cross across my chest!

Fine, I added his mark properly anyway, and told him the first load of the night is always the best. Another guy in the dark corner loaded me right after and while I offered my ass around to a few other guys, there were no takers, so I went and got a drink.

I stayed late this time but the smaller crowd meant less loads – I can be a total cum junkie sometimes, and I realise not all tops want this from a bottom, so I was just giving my ass away to anyone in the hope that the cum would eventually flow…. into me ;) 

One very hot clothed guy fucked me about three times. The last time I got naked for him in a public area as it turns me on to be naked and on my back while the only thing he’s exposing is his bare cock. Shame in a way, as I’d have loved to see him naked, but he’s the top, it’s his choice completely. My role is to give as much of myself away as I can.

A nice gang fuck with a few guys in by the barrels in a public area went well, the last guy was a hot bearded guy, short and mid-50s maybe but fucked like a dream. We started on my back but pretty quickly he spun me round cos he wanted to get in me deep, and wow, he tripped every orgasm thrill in me, blew the top of my head off with his fast fucking that somehow managed not to feel like a pounding. His cock seemed to fit inside me perfectly, like every contour matched. And when he shot his load inside me, I felt the pumping of his cock as the load went deep into me. I howled like some bitch in heat. He was Guy #5.

After a few hours and still with only five loads in my ass, I decided to resort to the glory holes to speed this night up. Now there had been this hot chavvy guy dressed in a white tracksuit. I was really into him but he didn’t really pay anyone any attention. I walked into the glory hole and looked through, and it was him. I put my fingers through the hole, opened my mouth and he slipped his cock deep into my mouth and throat. Now sometimes I can take a good skull fucking, but it’s definitely easier if his hands are pressed behind my head and my face isn’t pressed into some sharp-edged glory hole. But I did my best like a trooper.

Now a good trick here is to take the skull fuck until you taste precum, then look up at a guy and ask, almost begging, do you want to fuck me? Almost always works. And despite the anonymity, and not seeing his eyes obviously, it worked here too. But not quite the way I wanted.

I spun round, pressed my cum-filled and re-lubed ass against the hole and I felt his fingers go inside me. Awesome, a good prelude. He stopped for a moment, then I thought he slipped more fingers inside me and I thought wow, not often I let someone put more than two in… I think he’s got four in there, maybe he’s gonna fist me? I’ve been curious about FF recently so I thought okay, go ahead, but again he stopped. Then he seemed to put his four fingers back in, but when I reached round it was his cock… hang on, why didn’t I feel that? I reached round again to confirm my suspicions and yes, felt the condom. What the fuck?! I tried to pull the condom off a little bit but he just pulled away. Take the condom off, I called through the hole, but when I turned around, he just slipped his rubbered cock in me again.

No. I am not doing this. Pulled myself away, and without another word left the glory hole and him unsatisfied. Not my ass, boy. No rubbers in there.

I went back to the clothed guy who’d fucked me three times already and he commented very appropriately ‘Oh, how boring!’ He turned me round to fuck me properly as neither of us wanted to think that the last cock inside me had not been bareback.

Such a shame about the chavvy guy, but indeed… how boring!

Well I managed to get two more loads in my ass that night… for a total of seven that I definitely knew of. As well as several loads down my throat that I was tempted to mark on my chest, but thought better to keep it strict.

One Dom Alpha guy bears mentioning, towards the end of the night, but it’s a beautiful story of its own so I’ll put it in a new thread in the Cocksucking section. Also the last load in my ass that night was really special, but you’ll have to go to the Backroom to read about that  ;)

Edited by barejackbro3
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 5