sex ritual

Man4manplay

A fuckbuddy of mine and I are planning a sex ritual, we have a slave/master/ submissive/dominant but we want something to make it more official, like a ceremony between him and me. once the ceremony is performed I will be his servant for life. we are in early stages to sign a contract and do a ceremony/ritual and I want some input or ideas. this Is what we have so far: 1) Baptism: Master will baptize the slave peeing all over his body, the slave will drink and shower in master piss as a symbol of submission. 2) Interview: Slave will be interview by the master,  naked and in video and must answer will the truth to every question asked. 3) property, as a symbol of complete surrender of property, Master will take any property (no real state) which has economic and or sentimental value to slave, and slave will never ask or have access again to such property 4) humiliation master will perform an act of humiliation to slave ( I need ideas here) 5) exposure, slave will sign an exposure contract and master will have access to all accounts, email, profiles of slave. Master reserves the power to publish or expose slave and his info and slave will consent and release of any liability to any emotional physical or monetary harm. 6) consummation, master and slave will fuck bareback and master will cum in his ass as a symbol that the pact is consumed and is final, and slave will submit for life to his new master or until master releases him.

we want to make it like a 10 (or more)  step process  and I want some ideas of what else can we add to our ritual any help or ideas will be appreciated

How long have you known this man, and what is the nature of your current relationship? If you don’t know him intimately and have a deep trust developed over much time and shared experience, what you propose to do is foolhardy at best; at worst, dangerous. I ask this because you describe him as a fuck buddy, which doesn’t sound like that intimate a relationship.

Be aware that there are limits to the degree to which you can waive his liability for causing you harm. Liability waivers cannot be used to avoid liability for actions determined to be worse than ordinary negligence - liability for grossly negligent, intentional, or reckless conduct cannot be waived beforehand.

I’m sure all this wasn’t what you had in mind when you posted asking for advice, but I come from a BDSM lifestyle background,where people really do this kind of contracting as a serious part of committed relationships, and it can get complicated. I also have some qualification to advise you because another man possessed a signed deed granting him complete ownership of my physical body for three years - and not having autonomy isn’t always fun.

• Like 1

i have known him for a few years already and this is something we have talked for months, I was in two previous slave/ master relationships. I know him pretty well, and we basicallly already do a lot of kinky and risky stuff, this will just be a ritual ( like a marriage) tio make it official that I will be only his and he my official master. He told me he was in love with me so I trust him.