What was your fastest hookup ever?

blktone67

16 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have had lots of guys shove their cock in me and literally blow their load into me straight away. usually happens in a ganging situation where the guy was jerking off watching other guys breed me, then when they get a turn to ram their bare cock into my hot cumsoaked hole they can't hold back. just shoot it in me then pull out and leave usually without a word

That's just more cum in your hole 

• Like 1

Just before lockdown was chatting to a guy on grinder amazing body and nice cock asked if I wanted to go around his so he could fuck me I agreed. I get there he lets me In we have a hot little make out session as the cloths come off, my lips Literally just touch his cock and he shoots his load over my face. 

He apologised said that had not happened before but seems he was a one a done kind of guy. Pity because I would have loved to feel his dick in my ass and he was a total top so no switching up the situation.

all this took around 3 mins from me walking in the door very disappointed 

• Like 1

Plenty of guys have blown in under 2 mins while fucking me, and I’m sure I have as well. 

but most memorable is a 6’2 built model who was in town a few years ago. We had a great connection the first time we played, and continued to do so 5/7 days he was in town. But we were always challenged for time. Anyway. We would have a passionate flip fuck each time and were always done within 5-6 minutes. Hot as hell. 

• 3 weeks later...

Was home working a few weeks ago cruising Gindr when a message popped up...looking?  I checked his profile he was 20 years old, 5-10, 140 yo bottom and less than a mile away. I responded "yes" and asked him what he was looking for. He said he wanted to get fucked. I asked him if he barebacked, and he responded yes..no talk of status....I told him to come over and within 5 minutes he was at my front door...We headed right to the bedroom and he immediately undressed. He had long hair, very skinny, smooth chest, but a nice hairy trail from his dick to his navel...his ass was very hairy too.

We started kissing and headed to bed where we continued to make out..He was a great kisser and very passionate. I flipped him over and began eating his ass...It was awesome...I love a hairy ass. I grabbed my poppers took a hit and asked if he liked poppers. He said fuck yeah and took two huge hits...His ass was nice and wet now and I started to slide in while he moaned louder and louder. I pulled out, ate him some and then slid in again balls deep. I pulled out again flipped him on his back, legs up and started kissing while I lined up again.We fucked like this, my cock in his ass, my tongue in his mouth, sharing poppers for a few more minutes until I unloaded

Saunas and sex club darks rooms are fast , not sure it really counts - often ill go in the the dark room and start feeling asses , once I feel a wet hole ill just stick my cock in and fuck.

Crusing is either very quick , as soon as you arrive or can be hours.

Guest ff-whole
28 minutes ago, Davidc said:

Saunas and sex club darks rooms are fast , not sure it really counts - often ill go in the the dark room and start feeling asses , once I feel a wet hole ill just stick my cock in and fuck.

Crusing is either very quick , as soon as you arrive or can be hours.

I agree, that is why I love saunas...
No endless discussions... I go to the darkroom section or steambath, go on my knees and ass up and basically 'say'; if you like my ass and my hole, just fuck me...
I sometimes get ridiculed by guys that are new to scene and laughed at... like; okay that's clear... hahahaha...
But I don't care.
I want t be used, I want to be fucked and loaded.
Don't like my ass or anything? then just move on.
I see a lot of dickheads just standing around and I just don't get it. What the fuck are they want? What are they waiting for? Sometimes they are with friends and maybe don't want to show them their true nature or something. Or they are on a love excursion... fine with me.
Dark rooms and benches and slings are there to be used and getting fucked or go fuck somebody.
If you are looking for your Romeo or Mr. Perfect, go to a gay bar and chit chat.
I have no time for that, so if I find that I am ass up for a while and no takers, I'll find another spot, walk around, maybe take the steambath or sit at the Jacuzzi for a while.
In a big city sauna I most of the time get my loads and my kinky cumpig fuck. There are always tops that need to unload and sometimes they need to be somewhere later in the night so they want to unload quick... others want to last thru the night...
Thing is, I am not picky who fucks me... if he can get his dick up and shove it in and staying hard until he comes, I don't discriminate... 
Most of the time I don't like youngsters because most have an attitude and a performance anxiety... oldertops are most of the time more experienced and relaxed and will get the correct vibe I send out. As soon as they stick their dick inside of me they will also notice that I am an experienced bottom and they will have a great time.
Give and take with respect and equality regardless of age, looks or skin color.

And That My Friends, Is What's It All About. 

• 2 weeks later...

On Sept 21, 2020 - Was on grindr, already carrying one mexican load in my puss when I got hit up by this 18 year old mexican kid looking for a hole. Only 6 miles away, so away I went. Parked across from his parents house. It's dark, no streetlights on his block. He told me he'd flash a light real quick from his front yard when he was ready. 30 seconds later I see the flash, get out of my car, and follow him around his house to the shadowy side yard. No windows on this side of the house, and a fence between his and his neighbors. I drop down and suck him for about a minute, he's only about 5 inches, but quite thick, but he's ready to go (18 years old after all), so I dropped my mesh shorts and put my hands on my knees. Never a hint mentioned of a condom, just how I'd hoped. He fingered some lube into my bare hole and then shoved it in. Fucking heaven! So he plows away at my hole for about 5 minutes non-stop. We're both barely making a sound above a whispered grunt. He cums hard in my juicy cunt, pulls his shorts up, and says "thank." I said "anytime, bud" and left. No name, no face, just his load in my hole within 20 minutes from his initial grindr notification. Fun times!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I had a text from a bi guy I had chatted with saying he needed to quickly blow a load after rugby practice at a nearby park. I opened the door in my tight lycra sports shorts, went to the bedroom, he pushed me over the edge of the bed, felt up my ass, then pulled down my shorts, dropped his rugby pants, a quick wank, shoved his cock in my lubed hole, fucked me for no more than a minute or two before he nutted, then just pulled out, pulled up his pants, said thanks, and went for the door. Sauna dark room fucks can be fast too but having effectively what is a "walk in" is to me at least way hotter  

Think fastest for me so far was at a gloryhole last year. I’d been there a while and had two loads already down my throat and one in my ass. I was a little bored as I had been left alone for about 20 minutes and was wondering if I was gonna get more when I heard the door for the other side open.

My ass was already up against the hole and heard a moan from him so I left it and within seconds I felt his hard cock slam into me and his hips slapping fast against the wall. Barely a minute later he grunted, my hole filled with a second load and he pulled out and left.

It was good but kinda fast I barely had time to enjoy it, least the guy that followed had some stamina, or better cum control lol

• Moderators

About 6-7 years ago, I had gotten in the habit of posting a Craigslist ad whenever my husband would go out of town for a few days. I would say I was looking for loads in my ass in the evenings, and I would leave it up until the morning of the day he came home. One morning I was up early for work, and while drinking my first cup of coffee, I saw I had a response in my email. The guy had sent it a few minutes earlier asking if I was by any chance available for a quick, early-morning pump-and-dump. I wrote him back with my address and told him to come over. About ten minutes later, he knocked on the door. We went straight to the bedroom. He pushed me down over the bed, pulled my shorts down, and dropped his pants. He spotted the lube on the bedside table, and within a minute, his 7" inches were in me. He pumped hard and fast for a few minutes. After making sure I would take his load, he bred it deep inside me. He grabbed a towel I had placed on the bedside table, wiped himself off, and pulled up his pants. He said thanks and was out the door. 

• Like 1

I used to have a daily FWB fuck bud - married bi dude who never wanted a long fuck loved to sit on my cock and JO but the fucking strokes he said caused bad friction - no matter how much lube (and he prefered spit as did not want to have wife notice)

He would suck me and I would JO then slip in his ass pump 20 strokes and cum - hold in side him while he JO. then he would go.

We did it a hundred times b4 he moved.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, CumWhoreNZ said:

I had a text from a bi guy I had chatted with saying he needed to quickly blow a load after rugby practice at a nearby park. I opened the door in my tight lycra sports shorts, went to the bedroom, he pushed me over the edge of the bed, felt up my ass, then pulled down my shorts, dropped his rugby pants, a quick wank, shoved his cock in my lubed hole, fucked me for no more than a minute or two before he nutted, then just pulled out, pulled up his pants, said thanks, and went for the door. Sauna dark room fucks can be fast too but having effectively what is a "walk in" is to me at least way hotter  

Rugby player's loads are the best. I miss having access to a larger population of rugby players.

I had a fast fuck a few weeks ago.  My wife was at work and I was working from home and horny.  The stars aligned and I had two guys who came over and fucked my ass in my shed (I didn't want anyone in the house).  I had two loads in my ass at this point and a cumdump bottom hit me up and wanted to breed me, too.  He's not on PreP, and hadn't been tested in a couple of years so didn't know his status, but was pretty slutty and has taken a lot of loads.  He was a big bear of a guy with a smaller dick, but I met him in my shed, sucked him hard for about a minute, then lowered my shorts and bent over.  His hard dick easily went up my ass and he was moaning how hot and wet my ass was.  He lasted about 20 seconds and dumped his questionable load up my ass.  I sucked him clean and off he went.  

Sleazy adult bookstore / video arcade in Albuquerque NM.  Drunk young Hispanic guy stuck his uncut cock through the glory hole into my booth.  I had just slipped it into my mouth and my tongue inside his foreskin when he unloaded, pulled out, and took off.  I'd say ten seconds tops. 

I got a nice treat, but I wanted more.