What was your fastest hookup ever?

blktone67

Adult video store in St Petersburg, FL XTC) 2 years ago. Went into the booths, saw a hot looking guy wearing an Army shirt. He motioned me into his booth. We kissed immediately, instant attraction. He dropped his shorts and presented his ass. I got my lube from my pocket, lubed his ass and slid my cock in his hole. I came not 30 seconds later.  I don’t think I was at the store 5 min from start to finish. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It was a few years ago. Met a guy on A4A and he came over got lost trying to find my place then finally got here and was in and out in 5 minutes busted his nut in my ass and ran out the door so fast he barely had his clothes back on. Roommates and I had a good laugh at that

• Like 1

Quick trip to grocery store to grab a few things for lunch for some friends who had stopped by. Crossed through a cruisy park, came to a stop sign and checked out a guy sitting in grass next to his bike. I thought, "no, your friends are waiting, just get the groceries and go home.' Returning from store I took same route, saw him again. Followed him to his apartment just a block away, went to the back bedroom which had nothing in it but mattress against a wall and boxes...clearly just moving in. Got on his hands and knees, used spit for lube, fucked him and unloaded in just a minute for two, pulled up my pants and left - and nodded hello to his roommate/boyfriend who walked in the door carrying more boxes. 
Went home and made lunch for my friends. Gotta love spur of the moment man to man action!

• Like 3

Took a walk in my parents' neighborhood after eating Sunday dinner with them. Passed a guy working in his yard... We recognized each other from the XXX bookstore. I'd sucked his cock a few times. I turned red, kept walking... "Feel like coming inside?" he yelled. I thought about it... for a couple of seconds... then headed up his driveway. I pulled my T-shirt over my head before he'd gotten the kitchen door closed behind me. "Damn!" he laughed. "I knew you were a slut at the bookstore, but... damn." I grinned, stripped for him, and got on my knees.

It was last year when I met this guy on Grindr, a flight attendant having a stopover in town. He was looking for someone to dump his load, so I invited him over, waited ass up on my bed. After he entered, he pulled out his cock, shoved it in my ass and blew his load, maybe a minute later.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Had a hookup once in 2 minutes or so. a guy who had my phone number texted me that he was in the neighborhood asking me if i had time to bend over for his load. when i said yes he told me to open the door and laying ready because he was already parking in my street.

other time it was even faster. i had 2 separate men that both came out work, told the other guy to wait when the first guy was finish, so after the first came in and loaded my ass up and exit the door, the second one came in. had the second raw cock in just 10-15 seconds inside me