What was your fastest hookup ever?

blktone67

Not including bath house hook ups or those at the video arcade - those by nature are fast! My fasted, most unexpected happened a few years ago. Friends stopped by my apt on a road trip, told them to unpack, shower while I ran to store for a couple things for dinner. Store is so close I could walk but I drove this time, along the edge of a very cruisy park. Stopped at a stop sign, looked over at this cute guy sitting in grass next to his bike. We made eye contact, he  came over to the car to ask what's going on. In a few seconds I'm following him a couple blocks to his apt. We walk into a basically empty apt, clearly just moving in. Didn't even get completely undressed, just fucked him doggy style on the bedroom floor. Pulled my jeans up, said hello to his room mate or boyfriend who was just coming in with more moving boxes. Drove the few blocks back to my apt and returned to conversation with my out of town friends with the last few drops of cum seeping out in my jeans!

Short dicked, heavyset guy who put his dick up my ass, pumped twice and was blasting his load. Hits me up all the time, he still can't figure out I don't want to drive 25 mins one-way for a 3 second fuck. The sex should last at least as long as it takes to drive to the other guys house.

I’ve had plenty of “quick hits” over the years. The quickest and hottest:  I had just checked in to my hotel and was trying to get my keycard to work when a guy walks towards me. Late twenties, dark hair, store bought tan, a bit thin for my taste. But definitely gay and hungry. We made eye contact. I did the “don’t you hate when this happens” look. He smiled and gave me that “Hey, Daddy” look. Then he opens the door directly across from mine...and lingers with the door open. I could smell that this was my moment to act. I confidently walked across the hall and directly into his room, pulling my roller bag behind me. The door shut loudly. I spun him around and pulled down his shorts. I forcefully bent him over the dresser, dropped trou, and hit my knees so I could spit repeatedly on his hole and my cock. Then I shoved my cock in his faggot pussy and RAM FUCKED HIM til I blew my load. Just for good measure and my own amusement, I fingered his hole and brought it around to his panting mouth. He was totally overwhelmed. I smacked his ass, pulled my pants back up, grabbed my bag, and left. From the time I walked in to the time I left had to be under 5 minutes. No names. No words. Just a good old fashioned anonymous spit-n’-shove. (My keycard worked when I tried it again, btw.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Understall fuck. He slid under and I got my mouth on him. Just as he got hard, I said "I hope you want to fuck." He said "Yeah, right now." So I turned around and started sitting on him. My pants were already off. He started cumming before his cock head got all the way into me, all he did was push into me while I sat, there wasn't even a second thrust. He just held it in me and shivvered and gasped, then pulled it out fast as he could. He was out of the restroom like a flash, too. I was full of cum--a lot. He must have been building up a load for a while with no release at all. Probably totally closeted.

Great fuck.

• Upvote 1

Probably when I got laid by a guy I met on grindr. I was at a music festival and he tapped me, so we met at his hotel room. He fingered Vaseline in my ass and I bent over while he fucked me for about 30 seconds. It was really hot because I got to walk around with his load seeping into my undies for the rest of the night. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, coastalbender said:

He must have been building up a load for a while with no release at all. Probably totally closeted.

Great fuck.

Fuck yes man!  Luv knowing the dude was way backed up with cum and just needed a hole. Those are the Big Loads.

2 times:

1st was me popping quick ;) I was working from home, while horny, when 30 something short otter nearby on BBRT chatted, gay married bottom neighbor, that invited me to his home. As I walk up I get a txt from a coworker saying I needed to join a work call right then! Ugh. So the cute otter Neighbor answers door only in a black jock strap, he walks me to his bedroom as I tell him that I must get back to work, but he crawls up on bed, puts his face down, all I see is his phat round ass, and I'm rock hard. I see my work phone blowing up and remind the cute otter that I must go but he just stays bare ass up.

So I go for instant dump: unzip and drop my pants, stand behind his bare as raging boner falls out, grab his waste, my hard dick aimed between his phat buttcheeks, and ram my raw dick in balls deep. His butt cheeks bounce.

And just Dump my big load up his ass. No 2nd thrust but let out a load moan. Stood there balls deep for a few seconds as until my dick stopped throbbing. Pulled out my cummy dick and pulled up my jeans and left his house 

BTW: I took the work call from my car still parked on the neighbors street. The neighbor never had me over again. Hah!

Edited by chipygmalion80
  • Like 1

2nd time: was me being an anon cumdump for repeat very tall lean and bearded gay married guy who I later found out was a discreet home builder. The guy was originally on BBRT wanting to rim my ass but up for anon too. The guy was a great rimmer and sometimes would let me suck on his thick and leaky 8+ cock between his hairy thighs. But after his bare cock was up my ass, he would dump his load in 30secs.  

We fucked around for years before I moved; and always anon and he always came quick up my ass.

His dick tasted great when I cleaned it while blindfolded!  Strong salty cum and my ass juices mixed up. So fucking hot!

Edited by chipygmalion80
Typi

Quickest ever was about a few years back, when I visited a bar round 2 in the afternoon. The bar showed gay and transgender on the monitors instead of sports which was pretty hot. An older gentleman (with wedding ring) talked me up and kept buying me drinks, he said he was in town to meet a client and had a hotel room. I knew he was trolling but don’t care. We walked ½ a block to his hotel and in the elevator his hand was on my ass the entire time. Almost as soon as we were in the room he dropped is pants and I sat on the bed and sucked cock and licked his balls. A few minutes later I was out of my shorts, ass up on the bed getting the rim job of my life. Once I was slick enough his bare cock pushed through my hole and he fucked the shit out me. He rode me until he said he was going to cum in my fat ass and don’t object.

He locked onto my waist and humped my sissy pussy faster and fast until he shot his load. He pulled out and my ass made a farting noise. The then told me I could clean off myself as he laid on the bed and turned on the tv. Once I was out the bathroom, he told me to get my cloths on and go.

I was at a training seminar for work. Walked in the classroom to find an instructor who was hella cute. I smiled, he winked. I went to the bathroom, 30s later he is standing at the urinal next to me, exposing his girthy spanish cock. I immediately grabbed him by the waist of his pants, aaaaaand into a stall we went! I sucked, choked, slobbered and finally swallowed his nut in five delicious minutes. 

Class wraps up and later that afternoon i'm face down ass up, he's spreading my cheeks and his cock is daggering my guts.

Southern Decadence, MRB patio bar.  I was standing at the bar looking forward when suddenly my shorts were pulled down, my cheeks were spread and lubed with spit.  Immediately two hands were placed around my waist and he pushed his had cock into my hole.  After he bred me, he introduced himself, I bought him a drink.  Later we went to his flat and we had decadent sex until morning.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:11 AM, chipygmalion80 said:

And just Dump my big load up his ass. No 2nd thrust but let out a load moan. Stood there balls deep for a few seconds as until my dick stopped throbbing. Pulled out my cummy dick and pulled up my jeans and left his house 

BTW: I took the work call from my car still parked on the neighbors street. The neighbor never had me over again. Hah!

After a fuck like that, I'd have begged you to fuck me ever day you were in the area.

at the sauna, it can be less than a minute; in the dark room, feel for his ass, ram your dick in

but  for online, the fastest would be 3 minutes (2 of which was walking to his room). Got on grindr, found this other guy in the same hotel

'Looking'

'Yeah'

'Bareback?'

'Yeah'

'Now'

'Room 713'

and I went on up

2 hours later I headed back down to my room

• Upvote 1