Thought VS action?

So how long did you think about barebacking before you started. Was it thought out, or just a cock/ass that was too tempting to resist?

For me, in the early 90s, there was no thought after that first cock filled my hole with creamy goodness.

How about you?

• 1 month later...
Guest RawCunt

I basically met a couple off chat and went to their house.  Started fooling around with the first guy. He laid me on the bed, started licking my ass and then just entered raw before I had time to even think about it, and was coming inside me within a minute.  Pretty sure that was his goal.  His partner then fucked me wearing a condom, but I could feel the cum, and that is how my raw fucking journey began.

In my case, it was the heat of the moment. He was getting me all excited playing with my ass and rubbing his cock on my cheeks. He asked if he could put it in me and of course I said yes. Since it felt so good, I was not about to let him pull out without cummig and the rest is history. I’ve been a bareback cumslut since.

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal

Only time I've ever used a condom as a bottom is to stop nasty stuff being in contact with vibrating eggs when they get shoved inside my ass. 

I first experienced bb 15 years ago but it was not my choice. He was the first guy i was ever with. I was petrified to do anything risky. I wouldnt even swallow. I knew he fucked raw in the past but he told me he no longer did it. Yes i believed him back then. We had some drinks one night and i really did not know what was happening but we started to play around. Sucking each other and then him fucking me doggy style. It felt great. But i recall asking while we were fucking if he was wearing a rubber. He assured me he was.  I just always had a feeling afterwards that maybe he did not use a rubber. This feeling stuck with me for a long time. I would ask him and he would assure me that he would never do that to me. But finally one time i pressed him very hard because i had a dream that he fucked me raw. He finally admitted that he had slipped off the rubber once and came in me. I was devastated. We did not talk for a long time.  I needed to know why he would do that to me so i called him. We talked for a long time. I began to understand his feelings. He saw i was becoming more comfortable with what he had done so he told me that he had something more to tell me and that i should keep an open mind. He told me that he usually slipped off the rubber when fucking me. That he enjoyed stealthing. I was turned on in an odd way. He then disclosed that he is poz and was when we fucked. Again i was very upset. But after some time passed we began to talk about it and it turned into a fetish. It took me years to actually do bb again with anyone but my next time was very similar. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2