Thought VS action?

On 2/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, BC_Bottom said:

So how long did you think about barebacking before you started. Was it thought out, or just a cock/ass that was too tempting to resist?

For me, in the early 90s, there was no thought after that first cock filled my hole with creamy goodness.

How about you?

Late  ‘90’s for me, too. Barely out of High School. Was curious enough to dive in without giving any thought to anything other than my desires. I’ve tried fighting it over the years since, but now, “I…have…come…around…full circle.” Name that tune. 

It’s 11.15pm. I’m at a darkened park waiting half-naked in a surprisingly unlocked restroom now. 

• Like 1

When I was younger I always used condoms but often wondered what going bare was like.  Eventually I was in a long term relationship and finally had my first bare experience.  When that relationship ended I went back to condoms only until I was in a long term relationship again.  When that relationship ended I did not want to go back to using condoms again because I had realized I really didn’t like the feeling.  For a few years I still used them off and on but as I got more comfortable going bare I eventually stopped.  I haven’t used a condom in eight years.

• Like 2

I am Bi and before I really had sex with men, I always BB the women. Later I found out that my sperma was not able to produce, so I guess I was extremely lucky not having made any kids... Condoms did not work for me then and don't work for me now.

As having sex with men, I really only bottom and scared as I was I always asked to be fucked safe...
However condoms weren't always available when cruising... and when the need to get fucked was unbearable, I would risk BB.
Sometimes when I was fucked with a condom, it would slip off and I'd end up with cum in my ass after all.
That was when I started to try to overcome my fears.

Much later I was able to get Prep from India or elsewhere, online... Because it was hard to get, I would not take it continuously... Sometimes even forgetting, and the fear would get back in the equation... but later that would be less and less.
A couple of years ago I had a bad illness from some STD's, but that was quickly cured with antibiotics... I rather don't have those STD's anymore, but I love BB and the wetness of cum dripping out of ass... I would stick my fingers in my loaded ass and cover my dick with it.

I'm now at a point that I don't care anymore.
I might, if I feel the risk is extremely high, take my Prep again. But if I know almost for sure that the tops are undetectable, I wouldn't even bother.

I wouldn't have it any other way..

• Like 2

"safe sex" is a worse case scenario extreme measure. sometimes i look back at all those neg bfs that i used condoms w and think "what for?" its all based on the idea that all men are slutty liars. 

when i started anon bbing id always pull out at last minute so no one was actually gettin bred. by the time i started breeding it was with people i knew were neg. 

by the time i started taking no questions asked anon loads i was already on prep so... 

by the time i took my first known poz load from an undetectable guy i knew there was a risk, but like a1% risk of an undetectable guy pozzing up a bottom on prep. it was thrilling but it was really "risky-ish" and not really risky w a cap R. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I been barebacking since my first time. I wasnt allowed to use them with the two men who were fucking me so it quickly became normal for me. So lucky to have it introduced to me from the start 

• Like 3

I had my first bareback experience as a bottom a few weeks ago.  I first started bottoming in 2015 and as I did it more, I became more curious about what bare would feel like.  It took close to eight years for me to go from thought to action.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 4/6/2023 at 11:26 AM, norefusal said:

but like a1% risk of an undetectable guy pozzing up a bottom on prep.

The risk is nowhere near that big for undetectable top. It's less then 0.25% per 100 years of having sex. Which is to say, it didn't happen at all in the scientific study of it, so it's no more than that number - it could be less.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had my first sex at 21 and was seeing regularly a guy who was 56 at the time. We started "safe(r)" and soon started breeding each other. After we finished our "benefits", I started seeing another guy and within weeks we went bare as well. Since then, I do want to only get bred, condoms only if the tops insists. Having thoughts on chasing but haven't acted on them...yet.

• Like 1

First time I was fucked, we barebacked. It was with a friend, we were both very inexperienced, and we were not able to make it work with a condom. For some time, I only had sex with a condom, the only exception was when I was in a relationship.

Fast forward a few years, I met a FWB who fucked me a few times with a condom. One night, we were very drunk and he fucked me raw. After that, he only fucked me raw until we stopped seeing each other some time later. But the will to take raw dick didn't go away. Until I started on prep, I only let guys bareback me a few times. After I got on prep, I have slowly transitioned from using condom less and less - only using condoms when the top wants to.

Different than most folks here, I don't care if the top wants to use a condom. I prefer without, and I usually offer to have my ass fucked raw - unless the top mentions beforehand that they want safe.

I currently have an FWB that was initially providing me a (non-sexual) service - I may write about him someday, it was kinda fun how we started having sex. The first time we had sex, he simply gave me some poppers, lubed his dick, and entered me raw. I didn't complain, so it was clearly that we both wanted bareback. He has been breeding me ever since.

• Like 1