Has Your Dad, Step-Dad, Uncle, Cousin, or Big Brother ever Bred for a Long Period?

blktone67

I would listen to my stepdad fuck my mom while i was in bed. My mom would squirt ( i later did also)and scream so i knew it had to be good. We started messing around when i was 13 and the great thing was that he was only 15 years older than me! No fucking for about a year but when we did, it was magical ! I have all kinds of stories about us that I will share later. We still fuck and he is still the best I have ever had ! I have let him dump in me since day one and always will !

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

Although Bill was technically my Dad's best friend.  My parents always referred to him as my Uncle.  He raped me the first time we were intimate (I was 13 he was in his early 50's) and while I struggled with the emotions and thoughts that first time.  I also knew that he had "awoken" something in me.   It wasn't too long until I went over to his house and confronted him about that first time.  We talked and soon I ended up asking for him to fuck me again.  This was the start of a 4 year sexual relationship where he taught me how to pleasure tops.  He helped me blossom as a sub bottom and I will forever be grateful for the lessons he taught me and the estimated 300 loads he gave while breeding me.

The family that sucks together surely fucks together.

Never could get my prig of an older brother to play.

Seduced my younger brother into the fold when he was the age i first was fucked.   He took to it like a fish to water, but is all top.  Still, that has come in useful to me on many occasions.  He is happily married to a great guy.  I have hinted at a threesome...but nothing happened.

Same age cousin and I spent some weeks every summer with our grandparents.   We held on the farm....and got to be ourselves. I had already found out about queer sex but never brought anything up.   He asked to see me jack off.....and soon we were sucking each other.  We spent a few weeks every summer for a number of years, working hard, but fucking a lot too.

Had an uncle (by marriage) try to seduce me when in high school.  I was full on queer then, but was not about to have sex with him.  But a few years later I ran into him at a sauna.  It was a bit strained for a moment, but then the , "what the fuck" moment came and he did a decent job of breeding me.  We met up a few more times, but it was never a regular thing.

Anyhow, none were being forced on anyone by anyone.   It was all about exploration and sharing (and enjoying some decent fucking).  Would be interesting to know if there are any ideas on how common "incest" is?   I wonder if it is more come straight or queer oriented?  I feel confident to say it felt very right and very nice and natural when it happened.   I am not ashamed to say I enjoyed it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

When I was 12, my 17 year old brother caught me spying on him while he was jacking off in his bedroom. He pulled me into his room and locked the door behind us.
He made me suck his cock. I ended up servicing my older brother for two or three years. He blabbed to some of his neighborhood buddies that I was a cocksucker.
So, I ended up sucking off 2 of his friends, as well. My brother also started fucking me. As well as his friends fucked me. 

I also had sex with 2 of my cousins. One was my age. And the other was my brother's age. My brother told them about me, as well.
They lived not far from us. So, we'd have sleepovers at their house. They had a giant empty room above their garage. We'd all 4 sleep in that room in sleeping bags. I'd suck and bottom for all of them. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah.  This is a copy below of my original post in another thread. 

I started messing around with guys  my own age when I was about 8ish, like many guys do. A couple years after that I, for a period of about a year and a half or so I was fooling around with acquaintance of my dads who was in his thirties and then him and my dad both. 

I've never used the word "molested" when referring to my experience because it makes me uncomfortable because despite it being applicable, I enjoyed myself a lot, and I don't have negative associations with that time. I never told anyone about it until I was in my late 30's a few years ago, after he had passed away.

There were a couple of reasons for that. One I didn't want people to think of them as monsters. And felt like a bit of a freak for viewing an experience that is for many a horrible, traumatic even, as extremely  erotic for me. Plus I've never liked being accused being a liar, and given what happened I can see people not believing it. 

I can now accept that I myself was VERY lucky on several different levels. In that if circumstances had been different, it could have been a terrible thing to happen , that the the circumstances all came together for that brief period of time to make it happen. 

I mean a lot of guys don't even think about a trick they had last night, 30 years later I still some terrific memories.  I do wonder if it  influenced the type of guy I go for, since they were both hairy, bearded, redneck guys and I still go for that. And having met other people with similar positive experiences, is a big reassurement.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2010 at 10:49 AM, blktone67 said:

My step-dad broke me in when I was 12. He basically had the birds and bees talk with me, and lied to me about finding out whether I was gay or straight by seeing if I would get aroused from me stroking his cock and sliding his cock in my ass. He would use butter for lube, fingering my hole and stretching it before he would slide his 9 inch cucumber thick cock slowly in me. I am thankful that he was very patient and gentle in the beginning because once I got used to it, he would skin smack pound the the hell out of me before busting. He would make me cum by stroking my cock while boning me, and it made me crave his bone since I was getting pleasure out of it as well. He boned me for about 10 years. After he passed away, I ended up becoming a total top because I couldn't find a top who would be able to bone me, stroke me at the same time, and make me explode all over my stomach and chest like him.

Has anyone had any similar experiences with family member for a long period of time?

This is such a hot story. 

I have a few questions -

How much older was he than you?

Did you ever think he went from fucking you to fucking your mother soon after? Or that he was fucking you soon after fucking your mother?

Did you have other sexual encounters during the 10 years?

Just now, CubCase said:

This is such a hot story. 

I have a few questions -

How much older was he than you?

Did you ever think he went from fucking you to fucking your mother soon after? Or that he was fucking you soon after fucking your mother?

Did you have other sexual encounters during the 10 years?

Additional question

Did you ever feel like you were close to getting caught being fucked by your Step dad?

I had an adult boyfriend who adored his older straight brother. He was so excited as we approached his visit from out of state.  He boasted how good lucking his brother was and all of his best friends wanted said the same.  Actually my ex was hotter than his brother. I wasn't attracted at all  - but they were both outdone by their even sexier younger adult brother.

Ex confessed that when he was a child he would often suck his brother's dick at night and swallow his cum.  Then I realized oh you just stuck on that dick which explained the exaggeration of good looks.

• 1 month later...

I was 14 when my dad was passed out drunk and I went down on him.   He did not wake up, get hard, or cum the first time, but he pissed in my mouth.   However, I continued to do this for months before he woke up to find me sucking his cock.  He face fucked he really good because he was surprised and angry.    Afterwards he took my cherry.    Unfortunately, the 4 years he fucked me, he always had to be drunk.

• 3 months later...

Bot my dad and older brother fucked my ass and throat, but at separate times.    I loved the taste of their cum, but enjoyed having them fill my ass as well.     What turned me on the most was when dad pissed in my ass after he finished fucking me.    It was my first piss enema and the beginning of my love of piss.   I was 15 when dad started fucking me on a regular basis.    My brother did not find out about I was 18 and he was 19.   He started to fuck me as well until he went into the army.

Love the thread. I unfortunately don't have a comparable experience beyond a few times with my neighbors grandkids. We were all the same age, 10 at the start of this story, and would stay at their lake house. One day we were watching caddy shack and got aroused so we decided taking off our pants and laying on each other would be exciting dares. Of course them being brothers I was part of it each time. We didn't do much more that summer. The next summer came around and being 11 our hormones started having a say. We started getting a little more curious and kept upping the ante until by the end of the summer we were regularly "daring" each other to suck the other(s.) Their family moved after that summer, and mine the next. Saw them again at 15 or so and we were all super weird and defensive lol. I think I'll drop a line and see if they want to catch up.

Edited by Kiffen
Spelling/formatting. Words are hard.

• 2 years later...

When I was 7, my 12 yr old cousin started sucking my little cock. He would let me suck him, but not until he jacked off first. I didn't know what he was doing, as far as jacking off, until I was around 10. We continued sucking until he when off to college at 18.  Once I reached puberty,  he stopped jacking off.  We'd suck each other until we both shot our loads. His cock was around 9x6.  It was a mouth full. He never fucked me, but I surely wanted him to.

I also sucked off two twin brothers from about the age of 10 until I was 15. They were 15 when I started sucking them. I sucked one a couple times, then the other came to my house one afternoon after school saying he knew I'd been sucking his twin, so he wanted me to suck him as well. I never sucked them both at the same time but twice. I found out about the time they moved from the neighborhood, that they had been sucking and fucking each other since they reached puberty. They bout ended up with boyfriends in college, and after that, I never heard anything from, or about them again.