Has Your Dad, Step-Dad, Uncle, Cousin, or Big Brother ever Bred for a Long Period?

blktone67

23 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

oh yeah my older brother not only got me into sucking cock, n getting my pussy fucked and bottoming for a few guys at a time but I was his regular handy fleshlight for a decade, plus my uncle trained me how to be a good cumdumpster, cruise for cock and be a whored out fucktoy as well as fucked me more times than I can count, whored my gay little ass out and passed around to his buddies for a long time. still breeds me in the bathhouse regularly

PS

You never had a choice to begin with

Brother and his friends: Were your practice tools

Uncle: Was your "how to be cumdump" trainer plus he rented your ass out

Father: fulfilled your daily craving for cum

Boyfriends/Daddy's/Master's: turned you into AIDS BAIT

Edited by PowerTopper
There's never enough to say about this whore
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest Omnivore
On 6/21/2020 at 11:17 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I went off to college and my freshman year contracted hiv. My dad ended our sexual relationship at that point.

Sorry, man, that's sad.  Maybe his perspective will change someday.

On 1/3/2017 at 3:52 PM, Brytanica1 said:

Yeah.  This is a copy below of my original post in another thread. 

I started messing around with guys  my own age when I was about 8ish, like many guys do. A couple years after that I, for a period of about a year and a half or so I was fooling around with acquaintance of my dads who was in his thirties and then him and my dad both. 

I've never used the word "molested" when referring to my experience because it makes me uncomfortable because despite it being applicable, I enjoyed myself a lot, and I don't have negative associations with that time. I never told anyone about it until I was in my late 30's a few years ago, after he had passed away.

There were a couple of reasons for that. One I didn't want people to think of them as monsters. And felt like a bit of a freak for viewing an experience that is for many a horrible, traumatic even, as extremely  erotic for me. Plus I've never liked being accused being a liar, and given what happened I can see people not believing it. 

I can now accept that I myself was VERY lucky on several different levels. In that if circumstances had been different, it could have been a terrible thing to happen , that the the circumstances all came together for that brief period of time to make it happen. 

I mean a lot of guys don't even think about a trick they had last night, 30 years later I still some terrific memories.  I do wonder if it  influenced the type of guy I go for, since they were both hairy, bearded, redneck guys and I still go for that. And having met other people with similar positive experiences, is a big reassurement.

So have you ever had actual incest?

• 7 months later...
On 12/22/2010 at 10:49 AM, blktone67 said:

My step-dad broke me in when I was 12. He basically had the birds and bees talk with me, and lied to me about finding out whether I was gay or straight by seeing if I would get aroused from me stroking his cock and sliding his cock in my ass. He would use butter for lube, fingering my hole and stretching it before he would slide his 9 inch cucumber thick cock slowly in me. I am thankful that he was very patient and gentle in the beginning because once I got used to it, he would skin smack pound the the hell out of me before busting. He would make me cum by stroking my cock while boning me, and it made me crave his bone since I was getting pleasure out of it as well. He boned me for about 10 years. After he passed away, I ended up becoming a total top because I couldn't find a top who would be able to bone me, stroke me at the same time, and make me explode all over my stomach and chest like him.

Has anyone had any similar experiences with family member for a long period of time?

My Dad set me up with my Uncle and Cousin for a 2 week vacation - breaking me in on Dicks and Sex before coming home for my Dad Dick !  

• Piggy 1

The closest I’ve had to real incest was when I was 13 and some guys who worked with my dad stayed overnight. It was decided that one, a Latin guy, would share my bed. He must  have been in his 20s. He slept in white boxers that really made his dark brown skin stand out. I had no idea as to really why but everything about him excited me, especially his man smell. Eventually we fell asleep but then I woke while being spooned by him. Feeling his strong and warm body engulfing me felt incredible, like I found my place in the universe. Then I noticed that his bulge was perfectly resting against my ass. I’m not sure if it was already hard, but I loved the contact between his dick and my ass. I got really hard and started to very slowly push my ass against his dick. Next he started to push his dick against my ass as he grabbed my body harder. I felt his dick getting harder and I loved it. Unfortunately, he either woke up or had second thoughts and abruptly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom probably to jerk off. When he returned to bed he just turned over and fell asleep again. And nothing else happened the rest of the night.

Now as an adult I’m tempted to think as to the possibilities lost in not having lost  my virginity at such an early age. I know that for many on this thread it was a positive, eye opening experience, even with trusted family members. But in my case, I wonder if it would have been the right time and or person to do it with, it may have set me off in a totally different direction and not an overly entirely positive one. So as hot as this near-miss was, I have no regrets. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 6:17 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

When I was 10 my mom and step dad got a divorce. Through a few different circumstances I ended up going to live with my step Dad. He was really the only father I have ever known so I think of him as my father. We moved into a one bedroom apt a couple hundred miles away from my mom so we both were new to the area and spent all of our time together. My dad was and is an extremely handsome 6’3 muscular man. I unfortunately didn’t get height from my gene pool. At 10 I already knew I was not the same as other kids my age. I was not big into sports, video games, any of the regular male activities kids did at that age. I really enjoyed hanging with my dad, cooking and being a general home body. Because we lived in a one bed apt my Dad gave me the bed room and he slept on the couch. After a few months of him waking up with back issues I told him we could sleep together in the same room. I remember thinking the first night that i liked being in bed with him. I think we both slept better. Over time we settled in to our routine of me going to school, coming home and taking care of cleaning the apt and cooking. We would go on walks and talk all of the time. When I was 11 almost 12 I started to have different feelings and I remember that I always would try to catch my Dad coming out of the shower or sometimes my hand would move over to his side of the bed and slightly touch his dick. When I had the opportunity to see my dads cock I was mesmerized. I didn’t know that he was above average at the time. I thought my cock was going to get that big some day. It never did. Lol. More and more I would slide my hand over to his side of the bed to try to get a feel of his cock. Once in a while it was hard and I would try to get more of it in my hand. One night, we’ll it was more early morning i had his cock almost fully in my hand when he started to stir like he was going to wake up. I started to move my hand away and he grabbed it and put it back on his cock. I lates there and thought how incredible it was. Over the next months and year we became more and more comfortable with each other’s bodies. It was just a given that I would hold and rub his cock each night and he started playing with my hole. Everything felt so organic and natural. When I was 13 I started to little spoon him. I loved the way his big cock would feel on my ass. When he is hard he leaks precum a lot. He would rub it on my hole and finger me. I would naturally buck and back up on his finger/fingers and moan. He would get off and blow his load on my back. This went on for a while and at some point I started pushing back on his cock when it at my hole. At first I could only get the tip in and the whole head and so on. By the time I was 14 my dad was breeding me all the time. He taught me everything about how a bottom takes care of their mans needs and i loves it. It wasn’t just sex we made love. I became the woman of the house and I really loved the role. We had and still have a great relationship. But like all great things it had to come to an end. I went off to college and my freshman year contracted hiv. My dad ended our sexual relationship at that point. To this day I have never found a man that can take me to the places sexually that he can.  But of course I am going to keep trying. Lol

I don’t regret any of what has happened. It really has made me who I am today. I’m great full.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

My dad has been breeding me since I was 10. It started shortly after my mom left him. It's always been mutual and loving between us, never just fucking. I graduated from HS last year and still live at home with him and we still have sex regularly. I've had sex with other people but I don't think anything will ever be as intense and good as it is with him. And he feels the same way about me. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, pnwboy said:

My dad has been breeding me since I was 10. It started shortly after my mom left him. It's always been mutual and loving between us, never just fucking. I graduated from HS last year and still live at home with him and we still have sex regularly. I've had sex with other people but I don't think anything will ever be as intense and good as it is with him. And he feels the same way about me. :)

I feel the same way. I think we have a bond I will never have with any other man.

• Like 5

Guest bluecollarotter
On 2/24/2021 at 5:23 PM, pnwboy said:

My dad has been breeding me since I was 10. It started shortly after my mom left him. It's always been mutual and loving between us, never just fucking. I graduated from HS last year and still live at home with him and we still have sex regularly. I've had sex with other people but I don't think anything will ever be as intense and good as it is with him. And he feels the same way about me. 🙂

We have very similar stories.

Nice

Guest Dad4poz

I bred my brother since he was 13 and I was 15.  Did it for about 30 years.  He would breed me in occasion.  It made us incredibly close and remain so.  

I was trained to be a pussyboy and a cumdumpster by several family members. I started by learning to be an expert cocksucker by my older brother and an older cousin and a couple of their buddies when I was 8 and was already getting fucked by them when I was 10. they used me a LOT. I also sucked off another cousin regularly and my uncle started using me and passing me around to his buddies and whoring me out in grade 9 after a couple of his buddies hooked up with me online for bareback and he really trained me to be the bareback gangbang cumdumpster I was born to be. he even took me to the bathhouse my first bunch of times. I also sucked off my younger brother a few hundred times and have even managed to suck my own fathers cock many many times

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...