Has Your Dad, Step-Dad, Uncle, Cousin, or Big Brother ever Bred for a Long Period?

blktone67

On 12/22/2010 at 4:49 PM, blktone67 said:

My step-dad broke me in when I was 12. He basically had the birds and bees talk with me, and lied to me about finding out whether I was gay or straight by seeing if I would get aroused from me stroking his cock and sliding his cock in my ass. He would use butter for lube, fingering my hole and stretching it before he would slide his 9 inch cucumber thick cock slowly in me. I am thankful that he was very patient and gentle in the beginning because once I got used to it, he would skin smack pound the the hell out of me before busting. He would make me cum by stroking my cock while boning me, and it made me crave his bone since I was getting pleasure out of it as well. He boned me for about 10 years. After he passed away, I ended up becoming a total top because I couldn't find a top who would be able to bone me, stroke me at the same time, and make me explode all over my stomach and chest like him.

Has anyone had any similar experiences with family member for a long period of time?

Yes.

DM me if you or anyone wants to hear details, for as far you can't find them browsing through my history here.

And it was fucking hot, happy it happened the way it happened. 

On 4/27/2021 at 11:26 AM, BareLover073 said:

Yes.

DM me if you or anyone wants to hear details, for as far you can't find them browsing through my history here.

And it was fucking hot, happy it happened the way it happened. 

I have experience with this, too.

• 2 weeks later...

My step dad caught me with my uncle when I was 15, Both started using me and I liked it.  

Uncle started when I was 12, playing with his dick when I stayed over there, which was often because mom worked afternoons and step dad was "too busy".  Uncle paid attention to me so in turn I payed attention to his dick.  It started with jacking him off, I remember watching his dick get rock hard and throbbing just before he shot his load, I got so excited as he shot that I took him in my mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum.  Of course, this became a regular thing, over the course of he next couple years he taught me what he liked done to his cock and I was a good learner.  One night he started playing with my ass and told me he was going to fuck that hole, he took me to the shower and taught me how to use an enema to be really clean down there.  All the time uncle was watching his dick was dripping precum.  He took his time opening me up with mouth, tongue and fingers, each new experience brought on more pleasure and me moaning for more.  When he cockhead was positioned at my hole for the first time, I realized this is what I have always wanted and needed.  He worked his big dick deep into me and I felt no pain,  I took him all and loved it,  Fucking became a regular thing, he would let his buddies use me too.

When I was 15, step dad came over to uncles house to pick me up, we didn't hear him so he walked around back to the patio, where uncle was building up to a huge orgasm, step dad let him finish then walked out of the shadows with a hard cock and pushed in my hole before any of us said a word.  

From then on step dad and uncle used my ass and taught me how to be a good sub.  Many years later and both are gone but I still remember like it was yesterday.

If anyone wants to chat about their experiences, I am open.  I love learning.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

For me it was never long periods. I grew up with an older gay uncle, youngest brother to my dad. He was always out and proud, he was (is) a big bodybuilder, so when I was young he loved lifting and bodybuilding; huge guy really. He helped me come out and was always my mentor, still is. Taught me how to masterbate and helped me with my teenage problems..love him to death...he also took my virginity, or more accurately, I gave it to him.

I was in high school, 18, I was dating a guy or more accurately we kissed a lot, hung out together, jerked off together. This guy wanted so bad to fuck me. He’d never done it before and I’d never done it before. We finally decided I would be the one to fucked. We planned it at his house when his parents were gone. We’re sucking each other, he’s fingering my tight hole. It hurt, he was probably being rough. We tried many positions but every time he started pushing it hurt bad and I stopped him. He was frustrated. I was frustrated. We just jacked off and I left. A few days later he wanted to try again. I said I didn’t think so. He got mad...fuck...this was not fun.

So I went over on a Saturday to my gay uncle’s house specifically to talk to him about it. I’m sure he’d have advice. He was uncomfortable with my questions, but he listened, asked me some questions. At one point he said, “u stupid fucks, you need to use lube.” He explained how we needed to go slow, use lots of lube, play awhile, loosen me up, etc. My uncle is a total Alpha top guy, huge dick, so I knew he knew how to do it. The way he described it it sounded so good. 

When I talked to my “boyfriend” the next week he told me he didn’t want to be with me anymore. OK, it didn’t make me feel all that bad, but the more I thought about it, the more I was glad I didn’t give up my virginity to him. I thought more about it, I certainly didn’t want to wait for the perfect guy. I started realizing there was way to much pressure on your first time and your virginity. So what’s a guy to do?

A few weeks go by, I talk with my gay best friend from when I was little, and I told him I’m going to ask my uncle to take my virginity from me. I go to my uncle...share my thoughts and all my thinking. He just listens and says, “No! You’re over thinking it, just go out and do it! And be safe.” I explained I didn’t want to do that and I wanted an experienced man like him and I wanted to always remember it. In hindsight he was very correct, I was way, way over thinking it. He said no, but I’m not a pushover either. 

Multiple weeks I mention it to him, he says no. Finally one hot summer Friday evening I’m at his house...he had all the hot dvds..haha..My friends leave to go home. I decided to stay at his place. I literally begged him. He just quietly said “ok.” 

It was amazing. In his family he asked me to undress. I did, like really fast, my young cock sticking straight out. He smiled. He stood and undressed himself. His big chest, 6’5” body, huge arms...his big cock was limp. He leaned down and kissed me. It was weird, but beautiful. I didn’t know if I should touch him, so I just stood there as he kissed me. He became the most gentle and caring teacher. He’d say, “open your eyes and look at me.” Then he’d say, “you can touch my chest, squeeze my nipples.” I did. He stopped me and said, “let me show you how. That’s how I like it, hard. But always ask your partner, start lite and move harder if they like it.” I couldn’t talk. I was stunned silent (and if u knew me you’d know that’s unusual). So I’m touching his chest, his nipples, he’s kissing me. He says, “you can touch my cock if you want.” It had been years since I was 12 or 13 when he showed me how to masterbate and allowed me to touch his cock. It was amazing. Then he put his hands on my shoulders, no words and pushed me down to my knees. I was facing his penis. It was t hard, but getting engorged. He is uncut. I could smell the sweat and mansmells around his crotch. I open my mouth and finally tasted my uncles cock and ate his loose foreskin. With his cock in my mouth, I looked up, he’s looking back down at me. The stern eyes and facing are nothing but loving now. I sucked and sucked as his cock hardened in my mouth. I wasn’t going to stop until he told me too. Finally he pulled me up off the floor and we kissed . He just said “let’s go to the bedroom.” We both walked naked to the bedroom as he shut off lights in the house.

I was definitely nervous, but happy. He told me to get on my back on the bed and toward the edge. I asked nervously, having just had his large cock in my mouth and only able to get it partway in, “is this going to hurt a lot?” In my mind I thought he was about to just shove it in me. He patiently explained to me that since my hole was tight and not used to cocks, he needed to go slow, lots of foreplay, lots of lube, fingers, get me to relax. He explained it all in detail. Then he said, “...but yes, given my size and your virginity, it’s likley to be uncomfortable at first for yiu, and yes some pain. If your want to stop now we can, but if I get in you have want you to take it. Ok? I’ll be gentle.” I just nodded yes. Next thing I realize is he is on his knees, head between my legs and rimming me; my first time. It felt AMAZING!! He rimmed me, lubed me, we kissed, he fingered me. He totally concentrated on me for over an hour. Then he asked, “are u ready?” It seemed like a monumental question and all I could answer was, “ I think I need to pee.” He rolled his eyes and waved me to the bathroom. I peed quickly and back to the bed. He was fully on the bed; his big cock pointing in the air. I got there on my back, side by side., he again fingers me, kisses me, more lube.

Finally I’m on my back, legs over his shoulders, he’s holding his penis at my hole. Asking me, “are u ready?” I nodded yes. I felt the pressure, the intense pressure. He’s saying, “relax, relax, push out, push out like I told you.” My eyes were closed, burning pain. He is so big. Breathing hard. The first half of his cock is in me. Then the full cock is pushed into me. Damn the pain. Tears in my eyes. He holds...he kisses me. Slowly we fuck.  It hurt but being close to my uncle was so hot. We did different positions. Finally when he came, I’d never felt or heard that. It was explosive. I was in heaven. When he pulled out, we just laid there. I thanked him. 

We went to the shower where he showed me how to clean myself out. Then back to bed...we fucked off/on that night and in the morning...all weekend. By Sunday I was raw and sore and totally in love with my uncle. He taught me so much. It’s a beautiful memory for me to this day. People criticize incest, but we were both will, I was not forced. He and I are very close to this day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Qdxxx said:

My uncle (my dads older brother) used me for 3 years when I was younger. Once it got going it was pretty much daily. 

I was of age - single and got with my Uncle and my cousin - spending 2 weeks with them - being taught about dicks - addicted and got with the others using hormones - turning me into a smoking female whore !

6 hours ago, ronnie4u said:turning me into a smoking female whore !

My uncle used me instead of his wife and kids, and forced me to smoke too, making me the smoke slut I am today also. ❤️

On 3/30/2021 at 9:43 AM, bbpigadam2 said:

agree. my dad and brother have been the best sex of my life

My Experienced was when I spent 2 weeks with my Uncle and my cousin - small house / 2 bed rooms - had to share beds - in the woods - learning being a slut !

• 3 weeks later...

My uncle, (father's sister's husband) used me from when I was 12 until 16.  When he passed, family gathered to watch olde family films.  What they found were the videos he secretly recorded in his workshop of him fucking me. An older brother, from when I was 11 to 17. I did not mind as he was hot and well hung.  My uncle smelled of alcohol and that was rather nasty.

My boyfriend was sexualised at a young age by more than one of his relatives (step-brothers, uncle and, I suspect, his dad but he’s never actually said that). He was first fucked at the age of 9 and regularly abused by relatives and other men from that age.

He ended up running away and staying at the house of an old gay neighbour. The neighbour would ignore his attempts to seduce him for ages until he walked in on my boyfriend and one of the neighbour’s hookups. After that, they had a regular sexual relationship for years, usually whenever my boyfriend needed a place to stay. But my boyfriend is still profoundly grateful to that man and has, I know, still had the occasional hook up in recent years.

I look at the differences between my attitudes to sex and my boyfriend’s and I’ve no doubt it influences his sexuality still.

He’s got several children from several different women and he’s always saying that I’m the first person he’s ever been with sexually that actually likes him for things other than his dick or arse. Even then, he sometimes tries to use sex to manipulate me.

We’re a work in progress still.

I know better than to mention his male family members though; I know he still talks to at least one of the step-brothers who fucked him but I don’t know what the relationship is like, deep down. He loathes his older step brother and his uncle with a passion and he hates his real father; I suspect there’s something behind that but I steer clear of the subject of his father.

• Like 1