Best stealth video

tennlotteryman

hot fuck vid, both ass and cock. Looks like he fucked the condom deep in his ass? Unless I skipped a frame or 2...I did speed past a few parts. The bottom will obviously find out later or even 'feel' something odd in his ass, and for sure when there is a bowel movement or he is leaking out alot of cum from his ass.

The condom being on in the first place is the conundrum, but thats whole nother can of worms...........

Edited by soulpioneer

around 1:23 there is a slight break; when the cock comes back in focus it is raw.  I noticed very late in the film a round blue object to the right side of the boy's head. could he have tossed it up there.

my fave is a guy being bred in a hotel room. shot is all from the rear. guy comes in puts on a condom and fucks for a while and almost without breaking a stride drops the condom on the floor where his fucked is sure to find it.  unfortunately I can't find the vid anymore