Is helping a first timer bottom enema/cleanse hot?

upstateNYBoy

I helped a young guy learn how to clean out the right way.

I was glad to do it. There just aren't many ways to earn this stuff. I know of one YouTube video on it. Doubt if it's still up tho, even tho it had millions of hits.

Definitely hot! Especially when they’re young. It can be a very personal and embarrassing process, so him asking you to be there with him and be part of it sounds very erotic to me.

Be gentle and try to make it pleasurable for him too. Stroke his balls, squeeze his dick, rub his nipples. Get him used to the feeling of having something up his bum so he’s ready for your fuck.

I suppose the answer may depend on who you’re asking. As a bottom who finds the whole process of cleaning himself out for sex tedious, boring, time-consuming, and, yes, a pain in the ass, no, I don’t think helping someone else do it is hot at all.

And I have. No matter how sexy you may try to make it, in the end, if you actually want the guy cleaned out, it becomes a matter of work, waiting, and for him, a little discomfort.

My advice is, don’t try to stretch this part of it out into some kind of play - get it over with as soon as practically possible, and save your time, energy and attention for filling his hole back up again from the wrong end.

I would have no trouble helping him out. I'm not into scat play, but I am so used to the daily ritual of standing in the shower-tub and hosing out my own guts for the daily stuffings I get that I have no trouble helping a guy learn how to properly prepare his fuck tunnel for sexual use and pleasure. Watching him go through the experience of a deep cleaning would be pretty hot.