Anyone start BB late in Life

Cliff

As a Bi DWM at 53 years old I did not think i would ever act on my fanatasies as i was as I am older than most I see on The forums. I had started at GH's at the ABS when

I was younger but only sucked cock but never got fucked. I only came close one time

when i was bent over at the GH and alternatley feeding my cock and then my ass to

the magic tongue on the other side.

As i Had my ass spreadwide on the gloryhole i felt the cockhead of the guy on the otherside

pierce tight ass and run up until i felt his pubic hair on my cheeks then he aburtly pulled out and

left. Damn i was frustrated and felt so good iwanted to trry it again.

It was not to be i got married ,had a family and generrally stayed str8 for 20 years .

but my old feelings started coming back and after a couple more frustrating tries

i ended up just a couple hours ago on my back with my legs in the air and my

asshole burning as a beefy bear top i met online nailed me for the first time in decades

and bred my ass with my first load of Cum. He assured me he was neg and i believe him.

he wants to continue to "break in my tight hole" as he puts it and get me used to taking cock

the natural way.

While i want to continue my question is has anyone started taking loads late in life and did

they have any regrets?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had safe sex with my former partner, when we had sex, after we finished I stayed low for a while but then it happened a young guy (21) and I was 51 thenwanted to have a date with me, and that was my first BB fuck outside my relation, since that first fuck he did me 3 times, and now I BB or nothing

I just moved from fantasy to reality. A young guy 21 wanted to hook up and I said yes. It was my choice to go BB and to take his load. It was awesome. His cock was big and thick and god did it tear up my hole. Right now I feel so good. I'm going to jerk off with his load still inside of me. He said that he loves my arse and wants to do it again. We will.

So yeah at 42 I started to bareback. No condoms for my hole!

While i want to continue my question is has anyone started taking loads late in life and did

they have any regrets?

I too had some bb when younger but went str8 as married life with kids took over. When I restarted gay sex I stayed with safe sex. After a couple of lapses into bb, I started to want bb real bad. Scared me some. Kids had left home and I was getting older. Decided I could follow up my needs more - guess I could be more irresponsible. I started to actively pursue bb and eventually I came to terms with the risk of HIV. The suggestion that life expectancy could be maintained thro drugs kinda helped. Then I found the idea of poz loads a real turn on. Still scary but just couldn't surpress the idea. I do think there are increasing number of older guys getting in raw sex and willing to take the risks, if not down right pursue them.

i was lucky. my first fuck was bb. i had just started high school and couldn't even find the boy's gym, but i could find cock -- in the locker room, in unused classrooms and back stage in the auditorium. And that set me on the right track, that i have pursued ever since. As for you guys who discovered raw sex later in life, my thought is "better late than never." And you have the joy of having progressed to the REAL THING

There are a lot of cum hungry pussyholes in Southern California. Any tops want to visit SoCal to even the playing field? Free place to stay?

I BB with my first real boyfriend/relationship but I wasn't hungry for it like I am now. Now, I feel like I am constantly on the prowl for some dick.