Anyone start BB late in Life

Cliff

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ff-whole

I started taking dick with condoms in my 40's now I am 52 and just recently progressing to BB... not quite sure yet but just love the cum coming out of my ass. And yes don't like the barrier of a condom anymore... will see were this lead to... The bare sex is just so fucking hot with a stranger... I feel real slutty and to good to stop.

• 5 years later...

I’m a 53 yr old bear. 99% active

when I was in my teens - before AIDS was understood and diagnosed  I took loads all the time, my then boyfriend was one of the early Surry cases before any tests available,he had lived in Sanfransisco before moving to UK.

he regularly fucked and loaded me and sharred me with his friends - all since gone.

For some reason I didn’t convert.

For years I played safe , but was highly promiscuous , I would guess we’ll over 1,000 partners 

prep changed all of that , I’ve been fucking bb now for a couple of years

a lots of my fucks have been 30 year old hotties , I feel great full to have extra fuck filled years and am flattered that these guys fuck with me and cum back for more ,

now I refuse anything but bb 

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

My first time Bareback was when I was 41, it happened in the heat of passion.  I then actually decided to start barebacking at age 49 after my divorce.