Meeting with a daddy.

Jojoto

So here is my second tale of adventure that I post on here.
This is coming from someone who just until fairly recently was a virgin in the cumdump department but boy am I hooked. 
My last post was written a little bit messier and on the run so I thought I might actually try and write this down a tad bit better.
Be aware that English is my second language though.

After my first meeting I made sure to make a profile on a site which caters to people seeking sex. I made sure to make it clear that I wasn't scared of a breeder and boy did I get responses. 

After chatting with a dozen or so men i finally settled on a married father roughly twice my age. He had what looked like a decently sized dick with nice veins.
His body is a little bit bigger but nothing extreme, just the way I like it apparently.

He stated fairly early that he is new to this and would like if I could make sure to be smooth, wear some panties and tights and I was more then happy to oblige. He was also adamant that he wanted to breed me and use me as his masturbation toy since him and his wife's sex life had died after their second child.

The day of the meeting I made sure to prep my self with a good shower, shave and some light stretching. We where to meet up at a secluded part of a walking trail with a little wind protection hut. 

I was sat on my knees with my face towards the inner wall of the hut with a blindfold on as we had discussed, shivering from both the weather as well as anticipation.

I'm not sure whether he is actually working as a ninja or I am going deaf but all of a sudden I felt a tug on my head and I was turned around. The person didn't say a word but gently pried my mouth open and I knew what was coming and made sure to open wide.

I could feel the head of his cock against my lip before he guided my head down his shaft. He felt way bigger then my first guy and bigger then my toys as well. His cock tasted lovely but as a untrained cocksucker I quickly gagged on the rock hard member making its way back and forth in my mouth.

After only a few minutes the grip on my head tightened and I could feel him pick up the pace and thought to my self that this isn't really what I have in mind.

With some hard trusts and steady hands the cock hit my throat and I couldn't breath at all. A voice broke the silence " Be a good little slut and swallow what daddy gives you". It almost startled me and I couldn't do much to respond anyway. Each thrust making me gag and I started worrying about passing out. With a last hard thrust he went as deep as he dared and I could feel him starting to cum far back in my mouth. I swallowed to the best of my ability, choking and gagging at the same time.

Once he withdrew I expected him to say something but he just turned me around and pushed me down on all four. I quickly felt a hand on one of my leggings clad ass cheeks, rubbing and squeezing before he gently pulled them down just far enough to go below my ass.

Again he broke the silence with a light crackle in his voice " this will do nicely, I hope you're as tight as you seem". And with that said he pulled my panties aside and gently started fingering my ass.

Even with the pre-stretch it hurt a little but I was determined to have this dads' dick in me.

After working his way up to two fingers in me I could hear him squirt out more lube on him self.

My body almost exploding with expectation and excitement. The tip of his cock started pressing against my ass and he spread my cheeks as he started pushing in to me, inch by inch.

After finally bottoming out in me, my as ready to explode and me on the verge of tears he starts to move back and forth.
He started with a gentle pace to let me adjust to him for a bit before starting to up the speed.
His hand squeezing my ass and his lovely cock making me his.

He said " You love being a married mans fucktoy don't you little slut?"

Between my grunts I agreed and he moans approvingly. My ass burning from his size that I still hadn't gotten used to.

" Well a whore like you deserves some type of reward for being such a good slut"

And before I could even respond he pushes himself all the way in and I could feel him cum for a second time, breeding me.
His seed filling up my sore hole.
I moan as he retracts but have no time to do much before I'm yet again spun around.

" Clean it good before I go whore" he says as he shoves his cock against my mouth.

I do my best to suck it clean and when he is satisfied he pulls out says" I will need to see you again" and walks away.

This was my second breeding ever and I am getting more and more in to this. I dream about cock and I can not stop wishing men would just breed me all day long.

Feel free to critique my writing so I can write a better post next time I'm writing my load story.

Xoxo

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Guest FemNegBttm

OMG this is so hot! Thanks for sharing your experience. I was recently bred for the first time after being a cocksucker for straight married types all through my twenties.

I'll post the story of it when I have time, but needless to say I am completely hooked and dream of cocks pumping me full of cum and straight married men degrading and using me as their cum dump ❤️

1 hour ago, FemNegBttm said:

OMG this is so hot! Thanks for sharing your experience. I was recently bred for the first time after being a cocksucker for straight married types all through my twenties.

I'll post the story of it when I have time, but needless to say I am completely hooked and dream of cocks pumping me full of cum and straight married men degrading and using me as their cum dump ❤️

You are speaking my dream. Sadly in Sweden this isn't as easy to make happend as the US it seems :(