Indianapolis bitch needing first time breeding

Guest IWantIthard

Guest IWantIthard

If there is anyone near Indianapolis I have never been bread or fucked and I am looking for someone to be the first. At this point I don’t care I just want someone to brutally fuck my ass. I have been drinking a little so I’ve finally worked up the courage to venture out of the closet. By venture I mean go full slut. I have fucked pussy but I constantly crave being someone’s pussy. I’ve been pounding my ass for 2 hours and I can’t take it anymore. I want someone to pick me up and use me like a slut. No mercy, no rules, you can video tape it, just pure hard fucking. I’ll do anything as long as you let me swallow your load and take one up the ass. You can piss in me, fist me,  or gangbang me for all I care. Just please someone in Indianapolis do it. I’m literally considering committing a crime so my sexy white ass can be used by thugs. That’s how horny and desperate I am. I will probably cum without even touching my cock and I promise you I will tell you to fuck me harder and won’t slow down.