Steamworks Lights out

Tonight was lights out at Steamworks, my favorite event they host. I’m just an anonymous Cumdump whore, a hole for men to pump and breed full of their cum, and I never refuse a load. 

At dark room I always go straight to the gloryholes and put my hole against the gloryholes and very shortly it gets filled with cock. Tonight was no exception. I always loosen up to make sure I can take any size so I took my large plug out, roughly the size of a half fist. Good solid gape ready for action. 

I got 19 loads. I never saw any of them just took their cocks hole against the gloryholes. There were 7 or 8 that had at least 10” of nor more. Love those guys. If any of you are reading this and bred me tonight thru the gh hit me up. I’ll take your loads anytime. 

Pretty solid night for lights out I’m very happy I went. My hole is so warm and full and steadily leaking down my leg as we speak. 

I’ll be hosting at my place in boystown all night tonight. If anyone wants to breed or fist hit me up I’m available