Coworker forces me

Guest IWantIthard

Guest IWantIthard

A gay guy madd multiple passes at me and I always put him in his place but his husband was always the niced so I would occasionally smoke weed witb him. Well that brialliant idea turned into me getting my ass cherry not just popped but obliterated over a 3 day period. They tied me up and I didn’t stop them from

the start. The weed, and go they gave me turned me into a cock slut that leaves an hour early for work everymorning so they can use my ass to cum and piss is. Don’t knock it until you try it. The feeling of being filled and like a pregnant bitch only furthers my attachment to them. I want to be there permanent slut. My ass will never be tight again. I don’t want it to be. I’m just a whore that needs to be used daily. I would quit to become a full time sex slave if I had the opportunity. Especially if it was a black cock. I wouldn’t mind going to prison just so I could find my daddy that needs to take some anger out on a desperate hole.