Married guys asks for condom

clickdude

Met up with a guy from Squirt. His profile pic showed a sizeable cock tenting the front of his pants. He arrives at my door and we realize we’ve played together before. He’s married to a woman and only gets to play once in a while  

He comes in and immediately starts to kiss me and feel me all over, he’s horny. 

We head to the bedroom and get undressed. He gets on top me and starts to kiss me all the way down and suck me. We flip places and I do the same. I also rim him, he is really loving my tongue in his hole. His cock is banana shaped with a big curve, makes it a little challenging to suck. But it’s about 7, thick. 

I push his legs back a little and put our dicks together. I grab the lube and grease our cocks while still jerking us off together. He’d loving the feeling. 

I decide to move up and sit on top of him and place his dick so it can slide up and down my crack. We continue to kiss while he slides up and down, I push my hips so his cock head is pushing at my hole. This is when he says, can you get a condom? 

I ignore his request and continue to slide a little more of him in me and pull back waiting for him to decide to drive it deep. 

We fo this game for a little longer and finally I start to get him in all the way. He slides in and I feel that curve hitting my prostrate. At this point he says again, about that condom. I just smile and grind my ass against his cock. 

He says he’s not going to last long and within seconds he is dropping his load in me. I start to jerk my cock while pushing against his cock in my hole, doesn’t take me long and I explode all over him.  

Im glad he finally gave up on the condoms, he just needed a little persuasion, like most “straight” guys  

He gets up and cleans up and goes home to the wife. I decide to hold my load in me until I can’t hold it anymore, after having Valentine’s dinner with my lover at home. 

Looking forward to my next hot married load. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Married guys like I act like they don’t want it bare but they do.  Had a married guy want ass up annoyomous with a condom. So I opened the condom, put a hole in the tip and layed it on the night stand. After he shot his load I made sure to clench my hole as he pulled out and sure enough the condom was empty when I check it after he left.  ???

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hairybttmcub43 said:

Married guys like I act like they don’t want it bare but they do.  Had a married guy want ass up annoyomous with a condom. So I opened the condom, put a hole in the tip and layed it on the night stand. After he shot his load I made sure to clench my hole as he pulled out and sure enough the condom was empty when I check it after he left.  ???

I love doing that.  Works every time

• Haha 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Been with a few married guys where I did the same thing. I’ll say “we can put one on when you get closer” and then let them enjoy fucking me bare. They usually enjoy fucking me bare so much they forget about the condom and wanna blast inside me and just relax and forget about the condom.

Guest kyoralguy4u

I love to have the load in me too and try not to let it leak out Guys who have 10" hold it deep in me and blast off and I know the load goes way up in me I carry a guys load in me all day when I can and use a but plug I feel good inside knowing a mans load is in me It would be awesome if us guys could have a mans baby