Manifest4u: P3 or CumUnion?

gladtobegone

• 2 weeks later...

Cumunion might have more guys, but I've been fucked (and bred) the most at P3 and regular Sat night.  MORE isn't necessarily better if you're trying to get fucked and there's 5 times more cumdumps there.  Even a reg Sat night is 95% raw - went for 2 hours about a month ago and got fucked by about 15 guys and half bred me - crowd was still good and would've kept going, but a young hung latin guy felt too good and made me cum, so I called it a night :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Hijinx33

I've only been to 1 Cumunion night and it was definitely packed.  The dark room with the slings/benches was always full and in use.  I would say if you got there and got a spot in that area you would get all the cock you could handle.  Walking around it was hit or miss, it seemed guys were interested in feeling me up, but nothing further when I tried.  I will be back in the area and will try it out on a normal Friday or Saturday night.  

• 2 months later...

Hey, I was at P3 at Manifest last Wednesday, May 8 too. I had a great time. Drove from STL to ATL, 9 hours. Got a room at Microtel Buckhead $75?/nt. I got Rush for $11/b at Lion's Den. Just trying to say I went to some effort to be at my first real scheduled P3 POZ Prep & play party. I was there like 3 or 4 hours,9ish to 1ish. Manifest has exciting sexclub slings and playrooms. Didn't chat with any pigs that where on this site.

I wore my favorite speedsnap cockring: a white jock, white soccer soccer socks, and white basketball shoes. Pig wrote obscenities appropriate for P3 on my back. Kept my poppers handy, and ready to share. This gray scrawny pig was my first playmate, we played in booth with gloryholes. He fucking breeded me, both of us standing up while i held some handles in the walls, my dick was through the gloryhole, I love getting fucked by somebody i can't see, and getting sucked by somebody i can't see; the sucker backed its asshole up on my dik too.

Next the dark room; met really HOT bearded pigfucker. I sucked it on my knees in front of the crowd who played with its nipples, my hole, and each other. I climbed on the rickety fuck bench. Breeded 2 more times, lots of noise. My idea of living. Played with a crowd in darkroom alley.  Young hot BBC said "you got any loads in you?" "Yes sir, 3 sir." It said "Want one more?" Got one more in a video room, on my back, looked right in its sweet brown eyes while it planted a HOT load deep in its cumhole.

Video lounge is luxurious; seating and multiple big screens. Met hot young fucker. We chatted and told him i had 4 loads in my cumhole butt hadn't dropped my load yet, butt my dick isn't working. He said "I ain't leaving here til my hole is dripping with your load." He was willing to suck it, and fuck it til I got hard too. I fucked the horny pig in multiple play areas, in positions, til i finally bred him deep. We were last customers to leave. We chatted awhile in the parking lot.  I sent pix, butt it never responded. Pity, i'd love to have pig fiend at IML.

Wood definitely go back to Manifest 4U and P3.

Had a fever develop 2 days after P3 that has lasted 3 days too. 👨🏿‍⚕️ Almost a week later and my hips still ache, my cumhole is still puffy.😈