Detour

azndude

Our main entrance door to the house is right next to my room. A new roommate moved in to the room upstairs and he hook ups frequently with different guys coming over and sometimes several guys come and go. So, i thought of an idea for leaving my door ajar, hoping some guys might walk in to my room instead lol no luck. I didnt give up and continue to wait patiently. Finally, someone  walked in and locked the door behind him and undressed.

I had a blindfold on me, he got in bed and touched me with his hand and said "I have not done this before, dont talk and do what i tell you..". I didnt response and let him explore my body with his hands. He brushed his lips on my neck moving downwards along my back with his full beard till it reached my ass, he spread my cheeks and instantly i felt his warm tongue landed on my hole and start rimming. Then he stopped, positioned me on my back with his hairy ass sat on my face. Who would resist a fresh showered ass? I couldn't resist and rim his hole. he moaned, telling me not to stop while lifting my legs up, in seconds my hard cock is in his mouth, switching back and forth between my ass and cock.

When he's done, he positioned me on my stomach and its apparent, it's about time to fuck my hungry hole! his body on my back, smooth body, must be over 6 ft tall since his hard cock on my ass and he managed to make out with me, having his tongue deep in my mouth. i sucked it gently and brought it as deep as i can. He pulled his tongue out, spit into my mouth and said "you are itching to get fucked, dont you? suck my tongue hard" as he shoved his tongue back into my mouth. his hard cock rubbed around my hole with precum, pushing and seeking for the hole without hands. Each time i suck his tongue hard, he oozed more precum and eased himself into my hole. i let go his tongue from my mouth and handed him a condom. 

"you want me to put it on?" as he pushed in further and slowly all the way in. I moan and reluctant to take it bare.

"you never get fucked bare?" and I shook my head. "well, you are going to get bred tonight, i will fuck you good" as he fucked me hard and cum deep in my ass. I hope he will walk into my room again.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4