Good boy

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

The time being a good boy and neighbor paid way off

19 living alone I was extremely neive and got taken advantage of several times. This one time was extremely hot and so worth it. 

My neighbor was baiting me in and I had no clue. He was about mid 30s hairy chubby and apparently very gay and loved subs. He asked me to help him carry a box up to his apartment he had in his car. We parked next to each other and lived very close I said sure without hesitation. It was small and he had another box in his hands he pretended he couldn't carry it. 

We got to his apartment and we put the boxes on the table in his kitchen. He didn't waste anytime, he opened the box and there was a butt plug a dildo, some lube and hand restraints. In the first box, I was shocked and he said what?? Asked what they were for and he said boys like you, very confidently. I puased and said no, he laughed and said he was going to because If I didn't want it I wouldn't still be there. He walked over, I was shocked he undressed me, I didn't move. He said good boy. He put the hand restraints on me. And pushed me to my knees, he pushed his jeans into my face aggressively and smiled. He said he could spot a bitch bottom from a mile away. He pulled his thick cock out, it bounced of my face, I sucked it without instruction, he let me for a moment then pulled away. He told me I didn't have permission, he pushed me down and spanked me a few times. He told me not to move, I grabbed the lube and butt plug and lubed up the plug. He worked my ass slowly, while smacking it. Good bitch boy he said, he then got the dildo and started to uses it pushing it in and out tip to balls. He then left it in and pulled me to my knees. He put is cock on my face. I waited to suck it, he said good boy and told me to start. I worked it for a few minutes making it hard. He pulled me all the way up to my feet and lead me to his bed. He re-did the restraints to his head board, face down ass up. 

He began fucking me slow and deep, he hurt my tight boy ass. He would smack my ass and tell me how good I felt. I was hard as a rock and he stroked my cock a little bit, I moaned and he said not yet. He left for a moment, grabbing a towel and a condom. He put the condom on and the Towel under me. He pushed me down and stretched me, pulling me back so my arms were totally reached out, he told me to arch my back. He began to fuck me fast, grunting he smacked my ass telling me to take it, he pumped and forced it in deep. I was moaning my cock bouncing with each hard thrust. He grunted more and more, my cock shot its load from being fucked. He asked me were I wanted his cum, I begged for it in my ass. He asked if I was sure I said yess daddy. He pulled out really quick, ditched the condom and started fucking me again. He said beg for bitch, I said please give me your cum, he let out a big bear moan and pumped his seed into my tight ass. 

He left it in for a few minutes pushing it deep. He pulled out and said good boy. 

Guest Azcumdump91

Humiliation by daddy 

This chubby daddy was not one to be told no or to be fucked with. I tried to set rules and he humiliated me and pet me in my place. 

He talked me into being in the pool with after hours, a little swimming and he told me to take my shorts off. I told him no he said yes, I said no and got angry he called me a scared bitch so I left the pool he immediately followed me saying wait. I figured I had won so I stopped. 

Boom my shorts were down around my ankles and he took me over to a near by table and put me over his knee he spanked me like a child. I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me he said people were going to hear me if I didn't stop whining. I stopped and the spanked stop shoetly after. He bent me over the table and bred me. Telling me to be quite or I would be exposed for being a fag. I closed my eyes and took it. It felt good and he assorted his dominance and fucked me hard. He dropped his load and left taking my shorts. I had to run back to my place wet cold and dripping with cum.