PowerTopper

On 2/16/2019 at 2:37 AM, PowerTopper said:

No bleeding

No scat

The slut loves piss, lives in the village, frequently at steamworks, strangle, degrade, she doesn't care, no condoms

Tell her PowerTopper sent you she'll thank me later

ZomboMeme 20012019085126.jpg

@gangbangsuperstar @LittleCumSewer I'm such a bad daddy!

Just now, PowerTopper said:

I'd never stick my raw cock in this boy and he knows it, everyone owns this faggot trash bitch, but ask him, he'll tell you I'm his daddy! And I've sent men to pump loads in him during cumunion, plus made money doing it, all before pissing on his face in a park the first time I met the whore.

I was the guy posting his craigslist ads before craigslist became shit listed!

You kidding me he may everything Lmfao @gangbangsuperstar tell the @BoyStrangler im not lying faggot bitch

He may have everything*

• Thanks 1

The slut tries to go to steamworks everyday, however she forgets because his email is always flooded, with cocks that need to explode, but for sure next cumunion like every cumunion the bitch will be in the sling or fuck bench, or make an appointment, choke her out in your living room, send him home naked

• Like 1