DP double breeding

NYCboycumhole

My last load was a weekday lunchtime breeding. My friend hosted me and another guy.  I told my hosting friend that my other buddy likes to dp me, so he got to work priming my hole. When my buddy arrived our host had already been fucking me raw and opening up my hole. They took turns fucking me until they both wanted inside me. I sat on my buddy’s cock, took a deep hit of poppers while my friend pushed his cock in from behind me. My hole was full of raw cock and I was in heaven. They pumped my hole for a little bit, but my friend couldn’t hold out and pumped his load in my hole, making it slick for the other guy inside me. He pulled his spent dick out and the other guy had me get up on my hands and knees so he could piston fuck his cum into me as he had to get back to work. He dumped a massive 5-day load deep inside me, pulled out, washed up and went back to work. And for the rest of the day their loads slowly leaked out of my hole until my underwear was soaked. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3