Top invites his friend without me knowing

tybb

This just happened and I wanted to share ;)

Had a hot military/muscle top who was passing through my city hit me up on Grindr. Had been driving cross country and wanted to drop a load before getting back on the road. He asks me if I’m down to take a load and I give him my address. He gives me clear instructions on what he wants—ass up, hitting poppers, and my hole nice and sloppy with boy butter. 

I leave the door unlocked and follow his instructions. Fifteen minutes later I hear him come in and he walks into my room. Strips real quick and comes up to my head and has me gagging on his cock to get him lubed up. He then slides into my greased up hole and begins fucking my brains out. Pushing my face down into the pillow. 

About 10 minutes after he starts fucking me, I think I hear the door to my place open but don’t think anything off it. He starts calling me a slut and faggot. And asking me if I want his load. As I’m begging for his load, this ripped mid-20s stud walks into my room naked—cock dripping precum. 

At this point, I’m so confused but turned on. The guy fucking me tells me that he was driving cross country with a straight buddy and his friend was waiting in the car while he fucked me. Before he came into my place he told his friend if he got bored or horny he could come and join. He hadn’t told me any of this beforehand. His straight friend starts face fucking me as the top in my ass pounds away. As his friend gets close the straight guy starts egging him on and telling him to “breed that faggot.” At this point I’m so turned on. 

The guy fucking me picks up the pace and shoves me down on his friend’s cock as he blows a huge load in my ass. He quickly pulls out and his friend slides into my ass without asking. The first top grabs my phone and starts filming his buddy fucking his load into my ass. The straight guy fucks me for about two minutes and then blows his load in my ass. “Thanks for that faggot.”

Currently sitting here with their loads running out of my ass and hitting poppers. Wasn’t planning on being a cumdump today but now I’m thinking about inviting some more guys over. 

Edited by tybb
  • Like 49
  • Upvote 17

Love that story!!  I've brought a buddy to share a bottom 2 different times, and it worked out GREAT both times.  It's not hard to know which bottoms will be 100% into it and which would freak out.  Extra hot that the "walk in" was ripped mid 20s "straight" guy, but would have loved it even if he wasn't and you took care of his buddy anyway :)  definitely horny to know if that got you horned up to continue for more cock and cum that night!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Love that story!!  I've brought a buddy to share a bottom 2 different times, and it worked out GREAT both times.  It's not hard to know which bottoms will be 100% into it and which would freak out.  Extra hot that the "walk in" was ripped mid 20s "straight" guy, but would have loved it even if he wasn't and you took care of his buddy anyway :)  definitely horny to know if that got you horned up to continue for more cock and cum that night!

you could use me anytime ?

I tell my favorite tops: if you want to share me or WHORE ME OUT to a bro or random visitor from out of town, I'm game! I pledge to take all loads and get naked at the drop of a hat! No formalities! No hesitation! I'm a team-player!

• Like 4

I had this once. I was face down ass up on the edge of the bed and the top was fucking me. Then told me to stay in that position and he would be right back. Heard him leave the room and a minute or so heard him return, slide in and continued fucking. Or so I thought. It wasn't until they started talking to each other that I realised it was someone else.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

Be careful this could be a  setup for a robbery and / or murder. Some regulars I have had I would trust doing this, some not so much...

That is exactly what I was thinking when I read this, better check to make sure you still have everything in your house and they didn't take anything.

• Like 1