Arse to Mouth

aargosbot

After years of being exclusive condom user for the past one year, i have been venturing into bare back sex. Most times i start of with a condom and then quickly lose it and take bare cock up my arse. Most guys are delighted at this. I can feel them getting harder as they enter me bare.However i havent been game to get bred. Most guys are ok with it. However I have developed a liking to put the cock in my mouth as soon as they pull out. And i tend to take their load in my mouth which i swallow. This arse to mouth gives me a great high. For me it is only next to breeding. I love the taste of a cock that has been in me. It seems to have a different flavour once its been in my arse. 

Getting bred is my ultimate goal. But i dont think i will stop arse to mouth any time soon.

Do others get the same high from this as Me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I don’t know if I wouls say I get a high from ass-to-mouth, but it definitely has an effect on me. I think it has more to do with my submissive desire for humiliation  - when a Top has defiled my slit with his organ and then pulls it out dripping white with the proof, holds it under my nose and says “This was just in your ass, you whore, now clean it with your tongue,” he’s reminding me that not only has he degraded my body, but also that my ass has another, non-sexual function, and only the lowest, most worthless man would allow that cock to enter his mouth.

Then I open my mouth, wrap my tongue around his shaft, and taste his cum and my ass juices together, and I know exactly what I am.

And once I’ve done it, it’s all over for me. There’s no way back from that. I will always know that I let another man dominate me like a bitch, leave his DNA deep inside me, and make me clean his cock that had just been deep inside the place where my dung comes out with my tongue. Once I’ve done it I don’t have any excuse to refuse, so this is just the beginning for me... and each Top who makes me will degrade me further than I was before, until... ? Is there even a bottom that can be reached? Is there any place I can go where men will look at me and say, “He can’t sink any lower”? Because then one of them could just fuck my ass and then fuck my mouth, and I’d go lower still.

I don’t know if that counts as a high, but it ... motivates me...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I don’t know if I wouls say I get a high from ass-to-mouth, but it definitely has an effect on me. I think it has more to do with my submissive desire for humiliation  - when a Top has defiled my slit with his organ and then pulls it out dripping white with the proof, holds it under my nose and says “This was just in your ass, you whore, now clean it with your tongue,” he’s reminding me that not only has he degraded my body, but also that my ass has another, non-sexual function, and only the lowest, most worthless man would allow that cock to enter his mouth.

Then I open my mouth, wrap my tongue around his shaft, and taste his cum and my ass juices together, and I know exactly what I am.

And once I’ve done it, it’s all over for me. There’s no way back from that. I will always know that I let another man dominate me like a bitch, leave his DNA deep inside me, and make me clean his cock that had just been deep inside the place where my dung comes out with my tongue. Once I’ve done it I don’t have any excuse to refuse, so this is just the beginning for me... and each Top who makes me will degrade me further than I was before, until... ? Is there even a bottom that can be reached? Is there any place I can go where men will look at me and say, “He can’t sink any lower”? Because then one of them could just fuck my ass and then fuck my mouth, and I’d go lower still.

Yes, a thousand times yes! Beautifully worded. It's degradation and debasement, perfected. Men, fags who won't suck their cunt stain off of your prick are pathetic and insubordinate. Demand complete service and deny them the dick until they start showing you respect.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Arse to mouth is natural for me. I love to suck cocks before and after fucking, before top is taking back, and finally after he cummed into my hole, cleaning it. 

Totally agree. It is a sign of love and respect. But I also get a great high from. It. May be because they do cum in my mouth as well

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Exactly!  And even more so when the cock comes out of another bottoms ass and into my mouth..........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbear4loads said:

Exactly!  And even more so when the cock comes out of another bottoms ass and into my mouth..........

I have Always enjoyed sucking cock since my teens and I Always swallowed the load. It was expected that Loads go in holes. I didn't get Fucked often but Never used Condoms. Guys would unload in my ass and then present their slimy dick in my face. "CLEAN IT UP" and learned my own ass juice tasted different every time. 

Now I will let the Top decide and if he presents his cock for clean up my mouth opens and accepts bare cock.  HOT: Bathhouse with another bottom he can fuck us both and blow his load in either hole. Then I taste the other bottom's ass along with the Creamy cock. After the top leaves the 2nd bottom can sit on my face and feed me his cummy hole.

• Upvote 1