Arse to Mouth

aargosbot

18 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Not one that I have found in all of my years of bottoming.

Yep. I have never met anyone who liked an undouched ass, and lots who made cleanliness a condition for play. If you’re going to bottom, you’re going to have to be prepared to wash yourself out first.

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

i want His load up my ass.  That's where it belongs.  To me, ass to mouth means that i am expected -- indeed, required -- to clean His cock after He has favored me with His load up my ass.  my job as His fuck puppet is not complete until i have cleaned my ass juices off His instrument.  

On 2/18/2019 at 5:17 PM, biobare said:

Even hotter and nastier is for me to suck cocks which were fucking OTHER asses than mine before, that is REAL ass-to-mouth for me, and I like the little smell and taste of such bare cocks ?

This, for sure - I know I have to do this a lot, especially at the bathhouse, where there’s no way of knowing how many asses the cock in my mouth has penetrated during that visit. But what I don’t get to do very often that I love is wrap my tongue around a cock immediately after it comes out of another ass, still warm and slick and fragrant. Then, if he flips me around and breeds me and then gives me that same cock to clean, well… Nirvana.

• Like 1

on the occasions that I have bottomed. Ass to mouth had more to do with connection. If I was really into the top then yeah I would turn around and suck that cock from my ass but it's pretty  rare. Surprisingly I have no problem sucking on rosebuds before fucking or fistingLOL 

• Thanks 1

Luv ass-to-mouth, luv the taste of my ass and cum/piss covered cock fresh from my hole, and really from any freshly fucked and bred hole. When playing alongside other bottoms, eating/felching each other's holes is kinda manditory, as well a offering my throat while the cock is alternating between a kunt and throat. Nasty and hot!

• Like 1