Arse to Mouth

aargosbot

13 minutes ago, Sunovabesh said:

Well, if I ask my girls so suck my cock after I fuck their pussy, it's only fair I suck a dude's cock after fucking mine. Why have cum in one hole, and when you can have cum in both?

Very true man. we live in age of equality ?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Guest PDXpissdrinker

Sucking cock straight from my well fucked hole is one of my favorite things - especially if there are loads already in there - or piss. I like getting fucked in the dark room of a bathhouses and while sucking the cock that’s been fucking another guy’s hole by my mouth. Or if I see a guy pull his dick out of an ass, and the bottom doesn’t suck it - I will. 

After my tops breed my hole, I always ask to clean their cocks with my mouth. While I definitely want their load in my pussy, I make sure that no drop of cum is wasted and I get to taste that amazing flavor of cum and manpussy combined. The more loads I have in me, the better it tastes. ???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A huge fantasy of mine is to fuck and load multiple holes in one night, mixing my cock and cum with the cock and ass juices and cum already in those holes, then have my dick sucked clean...knowing my dick in a guys mouth after all of that and knowing he most likely has already sucked other dicks just like mine...all of it mixing together in their mouths and asses 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I absolutely love ATM.  I love to have their cum in my mouth and show them I swallowed it.  I beg every guy that fucks me to pull out and cum in my mouth. Maybe half do and half breed my hole, which also makes me hot that their DNA is now in my blood.  But since I love having the cum in my mouth, it takes maybe 5 guys worth of breeding to have enough cum iny hole to push it out for him and swallow it in front of him.  Which is even more of a turn on for me but only happens in a big breeding session.  I have gotten a sore throat from ATM also and had to take antibiotics.  But generally I love being degraded by being forced to take their filthy cock in my mouth and swallow their filthy load for them or to push multiple guys cum out of my hole and swallow it in front of them

• 3 months later...

Absolutely! This is one of the most natural things a bottom should do. Such a great ending and sign of respect. I know some find it disgusting, BUT I assure you your top will thank you for it. And you might even acquire a taste for it...I did. Okay, maybe I have too much of a taste for it now, but I do find it natural. My mouth is always willing and open. If I like you, I might even pull your ass onto my mouth and swallow. Just let it go!!!